Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Cloud More Popular than shared, VPS and dedicated
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why Cloud More Popular than shared, VPS and dedicated

Hello, Anyone can tell me why cloud more useful that other hosting

Comments

• I think this question was pretty well answerred here:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/156472/why-i-buy-cloud-whenas-i-have-vps

Thanked by 1uptime
  • power of advertisement. then everyone got money and we dont

• eoleol Member

@hostnetindiaa said:
    Hello, Anyone can tell me why cloud more useful that other hosting

Because cloud is a buzzword.

• @teamacc said:
    I think this question was pretty well answerred here:

Isn't this ban evasion?

• hostnetindiaahostnetindiaa Member
    edited March 2019

@teamacc said:
    I think this question was pretty well answerred here:

dear, if am breaking rules of this group then block my id other tell me what your rules which i need to follow them. or let me ask here question and give answers. we are here as other members.
    AND You think we are promoting our selves then block our account. There are lots of other forum platform where we can ask questions.

Good Day

• Go away.

• @Letzien said:
    Go away.

you dont have answer but something want to say

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@hostnetindiaa said:
    dear, if am breaking rules of this group then block my id other tell me what your rules which i need to follow them. or let me ask here question and give answers. we are here as other members.
    AND You think we are promoting our selves then block our account. There are lots of other forum platform where we can ask questions.

Good Day

You seriously still not sure what you have done wrong? You are acting as a customer although you are the provider. You need to be honest, we are giving you a second chance.

Furthermore, you do sell "Cloud services" on your website, yet you don't understand why and the usefulness of it?

Anyway, the rules is at the right top of your screen (desktop), good luck on finding it.

• @hostnetindiaa said:

@Letzien said:
    Go away.

Go away.

• eoleol Member

@hostnetindiaa said:

@Letzien said:
    Go away.

Stay.

• @FAT32 said:

@hostnetindiaa said:

Good Day

You seriously still not sure what you have done wrong? You are acting as a customer although you are the provider. You need to be honest, we are giving you a second chance.

Furthermore, you do sell "Cloud services" on your website, yet you don't understand why and the usefulness of it?

Anyway, the rules is at the right top of your screen (desktop), good luck on finding it.

YOU ARE BRILLIANT, THIS IS YOUR FORUM, AND YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEND ME "RULES". But you have lot of time to making fun. Brilliant

• @eol said:

@hostnetindiaa said:

@Letzien said:
    Go away.

Stay.

Hetzner

Thanked by 2eol Hetzner_OL
  • @sanvit said:

@eol said:

@hostnetindiaa said:

@Letzien said:
    Go away.

Stay.

Hetzner

eol is ovh

• I Said Good Day Sir.

@hostnetindiaa said:
    YOU ARE BRILLIANT, THIS IS YOUR FORUM, AND YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEND ME "RULES". But you have lot of time to making fun. Brilliant

Wow, I am being nice to you yet you are being rude. I am NOT making fun of you in any forms, isn't it normal to read the rules first even before you start posting?

Anyway, here are the links of the rules, in case you can't find it (I also make it BIG so that you can see it well):

Community Rules
    Rules for selling

• eoleol Member

@Letzien said:

@sanvit said:

@eol said:

@hostnetindiaa said:

@Letzien said:
    Go away.

Stay.

Hetzner

eol is ovh

eol is eol.

• @eol said:

@Letzien said:

@sanvit said:

@eol said:

@hostnetindiaa said:

@Letzien said:
    Go away.

Stay.

Hetzner

eol is ovh

eol is eol.

Oh God, not again..

• eoleol Member

@Letzien said:

@eol said:

@Letzien said:

@sanvit said:

@eol said:

@hostnetindiaa said:

@Letzien said:
    Go away.

Stay.

Hetzner

eol is ovh

eol is eol.

Oh God, not again..

I am atheist, butt thanks.

• @FAT32 said:

@hostnetindiaa said:

Wow, I am being nice to you yet you are being rude. I am NOT making fun of you in any forms, isn't it normal to read the rules first even before you start posting?

Anyway, here are the links of the rules, in case you can't find it (I also make it BIG so that you can see it well):

Community Rules
    Rules for selling

no one can accepts their mistakes. You are not alone, world is crowded.

@hostnetindiaa said:
    no one can accepts their mistakes. You are not alone, world is crowded.

I am not really sure what you want to represent, but the main point is please be honest*. This is not even a rule, but also something to keep yourself out of trouble in real life.

* Not necessary true, you can't be 100% honest in real life
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited March 2019

Hi

also

• Those arrows are so misogynistic.

• @teamacc said:
    Hi

also

Ya i Saw them but they seems to be very complicated to make sense. It will take time to read them and undergone them forever but we will follow them,

and you are here to tell our mistakes

• On a related note: You did notice that your old accounts were getting banned, yet you chose to re-register and post the same utter crap again, without going like "Well, why would I be banned? Lets read some rules".

It's on you.

You expect people to read your TOS before buying. We expect our members to read the rules before posting.

On an unrelated note: When did you last get any orders for new products? Have you checked your own site? Add to cart does NOT work. Jesus.

• @hostnetindiaa said:
    Ya i Saw them but they seems to be very complicated to make sense

Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?

Thanked by 1eol
  • @teamacc said:
    On a related note: You did notice that your old accounts were getting banned, yet you chose to re-register and post the same utter crap again, without going like "Well, why would I be banned? Lets read some rules".

It's on you.

You expect people to read your TOS before buying. We expect our members to read the rules before posting.

On an unrelated note: When did you last get any orders for new products? Have you checked your own site? Add to cart does NOT work. Jesus.

Well, to be fair add to cart works for me, although I won't buy from any providers with no fucking ssl on their pages. Especially ones that contains personal info.

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2019

He is using nulled version of whmcs . I checked his domain
    Ban him

• Oh, hai.

Yeah, the rules are so fucking difficult that it takes you literally 8 accounts to FINALLY get the point.

Thanked by 1eol
  • hostnetindiaa said: Ya i Saw them but they seems to be very complicated to make sense. It will take time to read them and undergone them forever but we will follow them,

and you are here to tell our mistakes

• @mustafamw3 said:

teamacc said: On a related note: You did notice that your old accounts were getting banned, yet you chose to re-register and post the same utter crap again, without going like "Well, why would I be banned? Lets read some rules".

It's on you.

He is using nulled version of whmcs . I checked his domain
    Ban him

Check the proper whmcs url. Last I checked they were using some different domain for their cart, which was licensed. So not banning due to that.