Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About pure IP VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About pure IP VPS

I want to know, how many pure IP VPS providers?
and, what is the minimum price of the
20Gssd
100mbit
500G
(US)
?

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

What in the FAT32 is "pure IP VPS"?

• MadMad Member

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Thanked by 2uptime feezioxiii
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@deank said:

I believe it means he wants VPS where the geolocation of the IP in whois database is same as where it is announced.

• @FAT32 said:

@deank said:

I believe it means he wants VPS where the geolocation of the IP in whois database is same as where it is announced.

You mean he wants a non-portable block to spam the shit out of?

• @FAT32 said:

@deank said:

Yes

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited March 2019

All IPs are created equal, even IPv4 and IPv6.
    There are no dirty bits inside the IP header, the electrons from which the bits are made are derived from pure potassium ions, i am not sure about evil bits, though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_bit
    The RFC recommended that the last remaining unused bit, the "Reserved Bit,"[1] in the IPv4 packet header be used to indicate whether a packet had been sent with malicious intent, thus making computer security engineering an easy problem – simply ignore any messages with the evil bit set and trust the rest.

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • @FAT32 said:

@deank said:

sounds reasonable