Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM SSD on sale ★ 5 Locations EU & US ★ Limited Special Offers ★ Instant Setup
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM SSD on sale ★ 5 Locations EU & US ★ Limited Special Offers ★ Instant Setup

greenwebpagegreenwebpage Member, Patron Provider

Hello LET people ,
GreenWebPage is glad to announce: 35 % OFF Lifetime Discount.
Use the lowend coupon code at checkout and get your discount.
We accept PayPal, Credit/Debit Card,Bitcoin.
Our policy is 99.9% SLA ,30 day money back guarantee.
You can start with a small SSD VPS and upgrade as your needs grow.

The prices are in Euros, so here is today's exchange rate: 1 EURO = 1.1323 USD

Limited Special Deals

• KVM 512MB
  • 1 vCore
  • 512 MB RAM
  • 10GB SSD
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps connection
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • €1.94/month (with coupon code: lowend)
  • Order Now

• KVM 1GB
  • 1 vCore
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 15GB SSD
  • 3 TB Bandwidth
  • 1Gbps connection
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • 1 IPv6 address
  • €3.24/month (with coupon code: lowend)
  • Order Now
Thanked by 1eol

Comments

• athanathan Member
    edited March 2019

I've got a KVM 1core/1GB at Bucharest - RO datacenter and currently testing it.

Hmm, so far I'm rather disappointed with it. I'm experiencing slow CPU performance, slow disk and iops and so-so network.

Price after the coupon is just OK but at 3€ (1 less than greenwebpage) Hetzner CX11 offers 2GB of RAM 20GB of faster SSD, 20TB traffic instead only 3 and modern much much faster CPU architecture.

Update: Canceled it...

Thanked by 1reikuzan
  • About the KVM 512 Mb plan, 10gb space is a bit too little. Increase it to 15. :) cheers. Just my opinion.

• eoleol Member

@greenwebpage said:
    Hello LET people ,
    GreenWebPage is glad to announce: 35 % OFF Lifetime Discount.

Is it recurring?

• Any test ip or looking glass for Miami location?

• Just FYI they are a Virtono re-seller anyways, so expect the same quality you expect from Virtono pretty much.

To some extent it is amusing, cause you login to the control panel for the server and your greeted by a nice big Virtono logo instead, I thought I had mistakenly logged into the wrong place.

It is a cheap server though, on cheap bandwidth (all of their locations use m247 just like Virtono) and you do get what you pay for, I guess. As they say, "If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys."

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2eol poisson
  • greenwebpagegreenwebpage Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2019

reikuzan said: reikuzan

Thanks for your opinion,we will take in consideration and wil increase it.

Thanked by 1eol

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Just FYI they are a Virtono re-seller anyways, so expect the same quality you expect from Virtono pretty much.

To some extent it is amusing, cause you login to the control panel for the server and your greeted by a nice big Virtono logo instead, I thought I had mistakenly logged into the wrong place.

It is a cheap server though, on cheap bandwidth (all of their locations use m247 just like Virtono) and you do get what you pay for, I guess. As they say, "If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys."

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

We have resources assigned to us on their infrastructure, but we made our own plans with our own configuration.
    We have different contract assigned.

@athan said:
    I've got a KVM 1core/1GB at Bucharest - RO datacenter and currently testing it.

Hmm, so far I'm rather disappointed with it. I'm experiencing slow CPU performance, slow disk and iops and so-so network.

Price after the coupon is just OK but at 3€ (1 less than greenwebpage) Hetzner CX11 offers 2GB of RAM 20GB of faster SSD, 20TB traffic instead only 3 and modern much much faster CPU architecture.

Update: Canceled it...

Please make a ticket and my colleagues will move you to a better node.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited March 2019

greenwebpage said: We have resources assigned to us on their infrastructure, but we made our own plans with our own configuration. We have different contract assigned.

Maybe you should talk to them about white labeling their control panel for their re-sellers. It doesn't do you any favors that one of your customers would login to the panel and think, "wait a second, am I in the right place"? Additionally, you totally write off any attachment to brand when the customers starts seeing another businesses name in the panel, the customer is no longer thinking about your brand or product but about why the product they have doesn't even seem to be your product.

I understand how its setup and that you have your own services, but it is pretty silly to have their name all over your products.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!