Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS With Cpanel/WHM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS With Cpanel/WHM

Hi
i need vps with cpanel storage 200gb
ram 4gb
ssd 200gb
bandwidth unlimited or 10TB atleast
if not then tell me any custom vps sutaible
i can pay monthly 10 to 15 $

Comments

• I'm not sure you'd be able to get for that price as a cPanel licence alone is around $15.

• You can't find anything with this price

• At this price you can get trial cpanel license, 20TB bandwidth.

Your budget is bit high, Decrease it or you will be need to find "shared vps hosting with cpanel" plan.

• Get a shared/reseller hosting

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Are you stuck on using cPanel? How about DirectAdmin?

My slices would be a good pick. You could then get a slab to add extra space.

You'd be $16.25/month.

Francisco

• Closest would be Contabo:

8GB RAM, 4 Cores, 200 GB SSD, cPanel License and 200 Mbit/s (100 Mbit/s guaranteed at all times) for 16,98€.

Other than that you could consider Shared Hosting or DA with @Francisco to bring down the price.

• You can buy DirectAdmin for onetime! cheap control panel for hosting! I'm selling it! just look it right now!

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited March 2019

@www_gov_com_de said:
    You can buy DirectAdmin for onetime! cheap control panel for hosting! I'm selling it! just look it right now!

Your longest post is (get this!) nineteen words. If I were you, I’d make a conscious effort to write something more useful than ‘maybe transfer it to me then.’

On that note: you joined less than an hour ago and you’re already trying to sell your DA license...

Edit: Really? Do you feel good abusing a free credit system designed to empower kids/students? The worst part is that you’re selling them at atrocious prices — how do you sleep at night knowing that kids in the future might not go for programming because GitHub decided to terminate their education program as a result of your sefishness?

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • Im nit sure your going to get that kind fo spec for $15 you really do get what you pay for