Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hypervisor v2.0.5 patch release!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hypervisor v2.0.5 patch release!

BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2019 in General

Hello Folks,

Hypervisor 2.0.5 has been launched please continue the read below to know more in-depth about this patch release.

Features
1. Bridge automation for Hetzner based servers.
2. NAT based networking for hetzner additional subnets released.
3. Add Credit facility for Admin to a client.
4. Ability to select Primary IP has been provided.
5. All actions such as power, rescue etc are now tracked by tasks.
6. Image / ISO download is now powered by Tasks ( Accurate progress is given, it will fail if the file size hasn't changed in 1 minute ).
7. Ability to change VNC password, VNC Keymap, Boot order, Ethernet model have been provided.
8. You can now add your own Tax ID for invoices.
9. If states are left empty Tax is applied to country and if states are mentioned and client belongs to that state tax is applied as well.
10. Plans can now have 3 types of Disk , SSD,HDD,NVME this will be displayed to clients who deploy via cloud.
11. A custom.css will now be available in /usr/local/hypervisor/public/css/ folder for overriding CSS for branding purpose.

Bug Fixes
1. In Hetzner based servers network was being rendered useless when bridge was start, this has been fixed by above release.
2. There was an issue with plans not being sorted by price or priority for this a new option has been provided.
3. If same plan was given to multiple regions then it was being duplicated in UI until a region was selected, this has been fixed.
4. Additional zero's were being added in UI for client end in cloud deploy after selecting plan this has been fixed.

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter

Regards,
Bharat B.

Thanked by 2eol MikeIn

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

There’s no other platform for keeping the Customers up to date with the changelog?

• @Clouvider this is best platform!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@JoeMerit said:
    @Clouvider this is best platform!

How so?

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:
    There’s no other platform for keeping the Customers up to date with the changelog?

https://headwayapp.co can try this

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • hmm, i always tought 'hypervisor' was kind/type of virtualisation type such as kvm, ovz, and soon, not a product Name :/ or im the idiot here?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2019

@BlaZe said:

@Clouvider said:

https://headwayapp.co can try this

No shit, now we have a platform for a changelog?
    Yes of course, lets charge you 10$ for POSTING YOUR CHANGES.
    Oh nevermind, its 29$ fucking DULLAHS.

I never knew I had this problem before, but now its fixed.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Since this is in beta, shouldn't it be something like 0.2.0.5?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@CConner said:
    Since this is in beta, shouldn't it be something like 0.2.0.5?

It closed beta long ago, we do have a blog for change log updates.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Any hosts using this?

I've seen a rise in trial license orders not sure how many are serious though

• rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep

@JoeMerit said:
    Any hosts using this?

BharatB has been a great help with helping me setup the control panel. I’m using on my Ashburn node and will be putting clients on it soon.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

Do you have the plan for adding custom payment gateway option?

@ExonHost said:
    Do you have the plan for adding custom payment gateway option?

Not yet, I'm open to integrating any number of payment gateways as and when requested though. I'm yet to find a viable solution to support any custom development.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

So this is an offer post or? I’m trying to understand what value does it bring to the board and how to classify it.

• @Clouvider do you think about that for every thread?

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:
    So this is an offer post or? I’m trying to understand what value does it bring to the board and how to classify it.

Well its posted in general, does it need to have a reason to be posted here?

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

I'm curious, why did you pick the name Hypervisor?

It will be easily confused with other things and you'll never become more well known than other uses of that name.

• Maybe they are trying to cash in on the confusion?

It is rather strange to call it Hypervisor when it is not a Hypervisor.

Maybe

• You should rename it as to not waste peoples time and make yourself look foolish.

BharatPanel ?

Thanked by 1alexvolk

I'm not sure, hypervisor is not a virtualization type it's rather a a soft layer on top of a bare metal that enables you to deploy virtual machines. But I'm not changing the name as of now.

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited March 2019

I don't think your definition is accurate. A Hypervisor is a piece of software that runs virtual machines. Your control panel/billing panel does not run virtual machines.

Thanked by 1BharatB

@JoeMerit said:
    I don't think your definition is accurate. A Hypervisor is a piece of software that runs virtual machines. Your control panel/billing panel does not run virtual machines.

Ty for clearing that up I'll see what I can do.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2019

@rickey318 said:

@JoeMerit said:
    Any hosts using this?

BharatB has been a great help with helping me setup the control panel. I’m using on my Ashburn node and will be putting clients on it soon.

Rickey my man! How are you doing mate? Glad to see you are still around :)
    Love your "new" website (in comparison to the one years ago when I was a client of yours)

@BharatB great job there! You might wanna try headswayapp to keep a changelog ;)

Thanked by 1BharatB