Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dirt cheap KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dirt cheap KVM

v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2019 in Requests

Hi,

For some small testing I'm looking for the cheapest KVM VM possible, I don't care about the location or NAT, the only important thing is, that it has a dedicated IPv6 address/ subnet.
128-256MB RAM, few GB Disk, 100GB traffic are fine.

Can anyone recommend me a provider?
Budget > 10$ p.y.

Thanks

Comments

• quickquick Member

@v3ng said:

Budget > 10$

Thanks

http://www.softlayer.com

You are welcome

Thanked by 3Zare eol feezioxiii
  • ehabehab Member
    edited March 2019

when quick is in the room you better run quick

Thanked by 1eol
  • Shot2Shot2 Member

@v3ng said:
    Hi,

For some small testing I'm looking for the cheapest KVM VM possible, I don't care about the location or NAT, the only important thing is, that it has a dedicated IPv6 address/ subnet.

Budget > 10$ p.y.

Thanks

Poke @Neoon ?

• eoleol Member

@ehab said:
    when quick is in the room you better run quick

Thanked by 1ehab
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2019

@Shot2 said:

@v3ng said:
    Hi,

Budget > 10$ p.y.

Thanks

Poke @Neoon ?

Well, each VM in Norway has its own /64 Subnet, thanks to a /48 routed to the machine so yes.

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

I'd prefer a provider, so the VM isn't offline after like a few weeks, but thanks for the offer!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@v3ng said:
    I'd prefer a provider, so the VM isn't offline after like a few weeks, but thanks for the offer!

Well, the issues where on the side of HostSolutions, nothing I could influence.
    The only thing, what we could do, was dropping it, which was a good decision.

I still do not regret it.

• Check out the SOL plan from invs.ru: https://invs.ru/en/products/vps-ip-v6-kvm/
    0.5GB RAM, 5GB space, 1IPv6 address, No traffic restrictions. 49 * 12 = 588 Russian rubles (about 9.10 USD) per year.