Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any hetzner nvme server for transfer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any hetzner nvme server for transfer?

Badly need one more host, but they dont process orders after 6pm looks like. Anyone have something?

Comments

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

And you believe they transfer servers outside of business hours?

Thanked by 1eol
  • Thought they did ? Then nvm..

• Does your orders not process automatically? I have never had a pending order or anything not processed automatically by Hetzner.

• @daxterfellowes said:
    Does your orders not process automatically? I have never had a pending order or anything not processed automatically by Hetzner.

No, they dont outside work times. Also noticed that it should be automatic, but its not for me

• FalzoFalzo Member

@FR_Michael said:

yes ;-)

transfers are done automatically by their system regardless of the time as the servers simply get reassigned to the new owner. no checking, scrubbing or anything... they won't even get shut down.
    afaik that's intentional to allow a change of owner for running/production systems.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@Falzo said:

@FR_Michael said:

yes ;-)

transfers are done automatically by their system regardless of the time as the servers simply get reassigned to the new owner. no checking, scrubbing or anything... they won't even get shut down.
    afaik that's intentional to allow a change of owner for running/production systems.

Thanks for letting me know!

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Still looking for a good deal