Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMTP Service - Bitcoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SMTP Service - Bitcoin

Hey,
Anyone know of any? Besides MXRoute.com, tried to order from them, but looks like support is non-existent. They confirmed that they support Bitcoin, but nothing since.

Thanks, and I'll reg with your aff link if need be, just need it for a small forum (lost pass, msg notifications, etc) probably not more than 100 mails a day.

Comments

• @glaeert has MailChannels and @mailcheap could also hook you up with something. You could also use Amazon SES with $1/1000 mails.

• @sanvit said:
    @glaeert has MailChannels and @mailcheap could also hook you up with something. You could also use Amazon SES with $1/1000 mails.

Edit : @gleert

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited March 2019

sanvit said: Amazon SES with $1/1000 mails

It's $0.10 per 1k

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • @Razza said:

sanvit said: Amazon SES with $1/1000 mails

It's $0.1 per 1k

It's $0.10 You do not remove the zero in currency.

Thanked by 3sanvit eol Razza
  • Actually, come to think of it, AWS doesn't support BTC paymemts anyway.. :( sorry!

Thanked by 1ebfarnum
  • xethostxethost Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

We offer SMTP services and you can pay with Bitcoin: http://xethost.com/smtp-service/

Thanked by 1ebfarnum
  • Can't you configure your own smtp service with a vps?

• @belemenon said:
    Can't you configure your own smtp service with a vps?

I believe he needs it due to mails going directly to spam

Thanked by 3Amitz lazyt ebfarnum
  • I completely forgot about this thread, MXRoute responded to my email in the mean time, and apart from the slow email support, there seem to be absolutely no other issues. But, it's not a deal breaker for me.. I only needed support to be able to pay, since they use MaxMind and it applies to non-refundable methods like Bitcoin as well.

Thanks for your input guys, hopefully this thread helps someone.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@ebfarnum Mailjet and Mailgun are free and pretty reliable.

Thanked by 1ebfarnum
  • @Radi said:
    @ebfarnum Mailjet and Mailgun are free and pretty reliable.

I believe I used one or the other ages ago, but they either needed phone or credit card verification. I'd rather pay in that case.