Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

onehost is down since two days
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

onehost is down since two days

I don't know if the issue only on my server (node) or their is other , two day ago the wen down first time yesterday the server back but today it's offline again maybe since 10 hours , their portal not working but only the client area working ,

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end must be nigh.

Thanked by 3t0m Silvest netomx
  • https://www.onehost.com/virtual-servers

My New Virtual Server
    Cores: 2
    Storage: 10GB SSD
    RAM: 128MB
    Bandwidth: 1GB
    $16.25/month

What?!

• I'm not gonna lie. I saw a host down with @Kiwi83 as the most recent post and figured I'd check out who he killed off now. What a plot twist!

• dmtrdmtr Member

Onewhat?

• @dmtr said:
    Onewhat?

OP isn't the one host they'll host for.

• ChuckChuck Member

@Kiwi83 said:
    https://www.onehost.com/virtual-servers

My New Virtual Server
    $16.25/month

What?!

some expensive shit.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Formerly known here on LET as onrahost.

• @mikho said:

yep they change the name over year ago , BTW they still offline 3 days now , I don't know but its looks like few people use them , it my bad luck I just renewed my service with them .

• @inklight said:

@mikho said:

yep they change the name over year ago , BTW they still offline 3 days now , I don't know but its looks like few people use them , it my bad luck I just renewed my service with them .

Did you pay them $16/month for

• inklightinklight Member
    edited March 2019

@Kiwi83 said:
    Did you pay them $16/month for

Nope I'm using old year offer 128MB RAM 5GB H.D.D Bandwidth I don't remember but sure over 1GB

• OK Last reply does anyone use the know Just to check the problem not on my server only , so I can open ticket now .

• Update I solve the issue with them , looks like they got DDos attack last week and they suspended my VPS automatically (after my server reaching monthly bandwidth limitation in hour lol ) .

Thanked by 1eol
  • inklight said: Nope I'm using old year offer 128MB RAM 5GB H.D.D Bandwidth I don't remember but sure over 1GB

And how much do you pay for them? A mediocre provider with insane prices?

• @jvnadr said:
    And how much do you pay for them? A mediocre provider with insane prices?

My VPS are back to the old brand(provider) Onrahost it was offer on WHT for 12$ year