Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM Russia VPS at $6.16/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM Russia VPS at $6.16/mo

DiggDigitalDiggDigital Member, Host Rep
edited March 2019 in Offers

Russian VPS | DMCA Ingoned VPS at Russia.

Parkinhost Russia VPS are DMCA Ignored VPS and comes with 200Mbps Bandwidth.

CPU: 1 vCore

RAM: 512MB

HDD: 10GB

Traffic: 100GB

Bandwidth: 200Mbps

Test IP: 31.192.104.200

Price: $6.16 USD Per month

Order now: https://www.parkinhost.com/secure/cart.php?a=add&pid=326

Our TOS: https://www.parkinhost.com/termsofservice.php and Privacy Policy: https://www.parkinhost.com/privacypolicy.php

Thanks

Parkinhost.com

Comments

• "Traffic: 100GB" Error i do think

• Connecting...
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • ChuckChuck Member

I don't think DMCA would care if you only download 2 4k movies in a month with your crappy 100GB traffic.

• nice speed downloading your 10GB *.bin file i could get constant 12-13mBps (thats the max speed i can achieve because of my 100Mbps connection)

but be careful with your name so that people not judging you as a parkinsonhost.com :smiley:

• What kind of dmca you ignored?

• As resident of Russia (yeah, i know, its bad) I do not understand that "DMCA ignored hosts" that located in my country.
    For example: if your site share pirated adobe may be it won't be closed via DMCA notice of US Adobe, but US Adobe ask to local reseller complaint for that site/host. And I think that the situation will not reach the court - site will be shutdown after hoster receive a letter.
    And if situation will go to court - you just lost.

So local IT guys have rule: "Not make business in Russia. If you need server - rent it abroad".

But! I may be wrong about determining DMCA termin. For example: if a small US company make cool video and you pirated it and that company can only complain via "DMCA method" - may be Russia will be ok.
    But if you vs big company that have representatives in Russia - even not try. :)

• ChuckChuck Member

@SashkaPro said:
    As resident of Russia (yeah, i know, its bad) I do not understand that "DMCA ignored hosts" that located in my country.
    For example: if your site share pirated adobe may be it won't be closed via DMCA notice of US Adobe, but US Adobe ask to local reseller complaint for that site/host. And I think that the situation will not reach the court - site will be shutdown after hoster receive a letter.
    And if situation will go to court - you just lost.

So local IT guys have rule: "Not make business in Russia. If you need server - rent it abroad".

But! I may be wrong about determining DMCA termin. For example: if a small US company make cool video and you pirated it and that company can only complain via "DMCA method" - may be Russia will be ok.
    But if you vs big company that have representatives in Russia - even not try. :)

Which one is the worst DMCA or KGB ?

• @Chuck said:

Which one is the worst DMCA or KGB ?

KGB for sure. :neutral:

• XeiXei Member
    edited March 2019

Pretty sure Russia has adopted a hard stance against piracy in recent times. It's only a matter of time until they shut down DMCA ignored hosts.