Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tokyo/SGP VPS with fair amount of bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Tokyo/SGP VPS with fair amount of bandwidth

stefemanstefeman Member
edited March 2019 in Requests

Hey, i'm looking for a Tokyo/SGP KVM VPS with good amount of bandwidth per month. The more the better. Unlimited fair usage would be ideal but probly won't exist.

Tokyo location is preferred over SGP.

Budget is max around 10 Eur/USD per month.

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Go with @HostDoc for potentially unlimited bandwidth in Singapore :)
    Lightsail, Vultr or Linode are probably the better choices in Tokyo.

Thanked by 2HostDoc poisson
  • Ikoula cloud VM Micro looks nice, but I wonder if theres anything else at that pricepoint.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited March 2019

@FAT32 said:
    Go with @HostDoc for potentially unlimited bandwidth in Singapore :)
    Lightsail, Vultr or Linode are probably the better choices in Tokyo.

I'll get fucked with lightsail if I accidently go over the 3TB limit when it costs $0.14 USD/GB

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@stefeman said:
    Ikoula cloud VM Micro looks nice, but I wonder if theres anything else at that pricepoint.

You mean unmetered 1GB RAM at Singapore for €11.98/m? I believe HostDoc can make you a deal cheaper than that :wink:

@stefeman said:
    I'll get fucked with lightsail if I accidently go over the limits when it costs $0.14 USD/GB

Well, but they are cheap and quite stable. At $10/m you get 3TB bandwidth, how cool is that.

• @FAT32 said:

@stefeman said:
    Ikoula cloud VM Micro looks nice, but I wonder if theres anything else at that pricepoint.

You mean unmetered 1GB RAM at Singapore for €11.98/m? I believe HostDoc can make you a deal cheaper than that :wink:

That would be nice but I highly think otherwise xD

@stefeman said:
    I'll get fucked with lightsail if I accidently go over the limits when it costs $0.14 USD/GB

Well, but they are cheap and quite stable. At $10/m you get 3TB bandwidth, how cool is that.

If theres no way to limit the bandwidth that 3TB will only serve as a trap once I accidently cross it. No thanks xD

• We can definately offer you something cheaper in SG but there are no more unlimited offers at the moment.
    You can add unlimited BW to a plan for £13.99/m as a bolt on.
    Our current offers in SG can be found here if any are suitable or our regular plans are here

Thanked by 1FAT32