Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vps for back connect proxy server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vps for back connect proxy server

Can any cheap vps be used since will be using own 4g ips so does it matter if they have crap ips and are blacklisted?
I was told atleast 512 ram

Comments

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

What does cheap mean. What is your budget?

• Those yearly 12 dollar deals are attractive, im just trying this with a 4g phone

• @vpstalk said:
    Can any cheap vps be used since will be using own 4g ips so does it matter if they have crap ips and are blacklisted?
    I was told atleast 512 ram

512 ? mb or gb ram

• You can use basically any low end VPS for that task, it requires very little resources other than a bit of bandwidth.

If I were you, I'd look for one in a location close to where you are.

So, we need more details.

a) budget?
    b) location?

• Thanks for the reply, im in spain and need usa ips for accounts, so i could use a overeseas vps and rotate the usa proxies? Budget im trying to stay as cheap as possible 12 dollar a year looks great

• 512 mb basic one will do

• I tried to upload instructions for anyone else interested , let me know and i can link you, i have the files on dropbox

• i83i83 Member

@vpstalk said:
    need usa ips for accounts, so i could use a overeseas vps and rotate the usa proxies?

Yes.

• Awesome, im super noob with servers, wordpress and marketing more my thing

• Im trying dcnhost 11.99 deal so lets see how this goes

• says server status unknown im asking for refund