Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offer me an European dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offer me an European dedicated server

I currently have a dedicated server with an American provider. I am quite happy about them, but in the future I would like to rather work with an European provider.

So, I am looking for something like this:

• Minimal 4 x 3.4 Ghz
  • Minimal 32 GB RAM
  • 1 TB HDD
  • 512 GB SSD
  • 6 IP’s
  • Suitable for ESXi
  • 1 Gbps

Budget: around 85 EUR

Rules:

• No one-man shows due to slow support experiences
  • Be serious (no rude customer service)
  • Hetzner, OVH, Online I already know
  • European businesses only because of VAT
  • No UK candidates (due to uncertain Brexit)

Please reply below or shoot me an offer in DM.

Thanks

Thanked by 1vinothmoorthy

Comments

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

hezner

Thanked by 2dmtr Hetzner_OL
  • Contabo has dedicated servers too, just that I am not sure if they meet your requirements. They offer phone support as well.

• OVH,hezner...

Thanked by 2dmtr Hetzner_OL
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2019

One processor - BaCloud-E3v6S
    » CPU: Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1230 v6 4C/8T (8M Cache, 3.50 GHz) 21.00€
    » RAM: 32GB DDR4 ECC 29.00€
    » 1 HDD: 3.5" 1TB 6GB/S SATA3 6.00€
    » 2 HDD: 2.5" 500GB SSD 6GB SATA3 14.00€
    » 3 HDD: None
    » 4 HDD: None
    » OS: Vmware
    » IPv4 Address: /29 subnet (usable 7 IP) 9.10€
    » IPv6 Address: 1 IPv6 address
    » Internet speed: 1Gbps (50TB traffic inc.)

I can do it for 85 euro/month with a high discount
    Location/ping/traceroute: http://lg-lt-eu.bacloud.com/

Original server order link: https://www.bacloud.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=120
    Let's PM me or write an email [email protected]

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Can you work with more core count and lower clock? I can possibly do E5-26xx's with 64GB of RAM in your budget with VAT included.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2019

Friendly advice, look at the post/discussion history.

• I would recommend staying with your American provider. As they clearly don't know the history of you. Enjoy looking for your server.

• @TheRealDeal said:
    I would recommend staying with your American provider. As they clearly don't know the history of you. Enjoy looking for your server.

My history of what? I have always been on-point to any provider, paid on the same day as I got the invoice. Never did anything wrong, dealt with eventual problems immediately.

The only reason that I understand why you make this comment, is because you are linked to a company that host their service in the same datacenter as Ecatel/Novogara does. Otherwise I don’t know anyone who is mad at me at this moment. :))

• Hmm yeah your right I am linked to a data center company. HA you got me😂.

Sadly your wrong. I only need to look back at some of your posts to see that if I were a provider myself I would definitely not have you as a client. My 2 cents

As for the data center I don't think having 4 HP proliant's in my wardrobe counts.

• @TheRealDeal said:
    Hmm yeah your right I am linked to a data center company. HA you got me😂.

Sadly your wrong. I only need to look back at some of your posts to see that if I were a provider myself I would definitely not have you as a client. My 2 cents

As for the data center I don't think having 4 HP proliant's in my wardrobe counts.

Then I have no clue who you are or what you have against me. You can shoot me a PM to explain to me what kind of point you are exactly trying to make. Because I really don't understand you.

• @TheRealDeal said:
    Just to say I don't do P.M's thats me. Here you go.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/110022/anthonysmith-likes-to-educate-people
    Also Clouvider banned you from getting services. That's not a good sign.

I thought I have had a talk with @AnthonySmith a few days after this incident, and we both agreed we're cool with each other.

Also, as far as I consider @Clouvider didn't ban me from getting services with them. I can remember a post where he states he would deliver a server if I ordered one and that we are cool too.

Both guys can confirm what I'm saying and I welcome them to do so. You are stating old facts from 2 years ago. That's very cool of you, but unless you know what I have discussed with them, I don't see a problem.

You keep coming with old news. I do have two servers and am fully happy about them, but I was just looking for a better deal. I do not abuse any server or customer service and work together well with the provider I have now. I really have no clue what you are trying to say here?!

• TheRealDealTheRealDeal Member
    edited March 2019

@Clouvider said:

Take a look at your other threads. There must me a post there that suits you.

As for my ranting and stuff. There was no evidence in the other threads saying you made up or anything. So for that I do apologize but I have to say it doesn't paint a good picture.

EDIT: Retracted me apologizing.

• @TheRealDeal said:

@Clouvider said:

Then it seems @Clouvider still has something against me, even though we agreed on something different. If he wants to believe so, that's fine. But I don't see a problem with one hosting provider as a red flag.

Why Dom is doing this, I have no clue. Maybe he still has hard feelings about something that happened 2 years ago.

Also, @TheRealDeal: I am not taking anyone serious who doesn't even dare to put his face on a profile picture. That's just trolling, my man.

• I do welcome everyone who has something against me to state facts. Show me I didn't pay invoices, I am occupied with shady businesses. If not, I will see this as defamation and slander. In the Netherlands we are not guilty, until the judge said so. You need to prove things, instead of making assumptions.

• @DennisdeWit said:
    I do welcome everyone who has something against me to state facts. Show me I didn't pay invoices, I am occupied with shady businesses. If not, I will see this as defamation and slander. In the Netherlands we are not guilty, until the judge said so. You need to prove things, instead of making assumptions.

We're not in the Netherlands, we're on the internet you silly goose.

Thanked by 1TheRealDeal
  • Right Ok let's get serious.
    If your looking for a server in Europe why not OVH and Hetzner. Because I have a server with OVH-SoYouStart and I have no issue with it at all.
    Expand on why not them providers please.

Kindest Regards: TheRealDeal

• @TheRealDeal said:
    Right Ok let's get serious.
    If your looking for a server in Europe why not OVH and Hetzner. Because I have a server with OVH-SoYouStart and I have no issue with it at all.
    Expand on why not them providers please.

Kindest Regards: TheRealDeal

I had Hetzner in Falkenstein, but the server was really slow, probably due to a bad connection. I had bad luck with them, as many people were happy about them.

Also, I had SoYouStart for some months too. At that time, the additional IP's had routing issues very often. It means the gateways had problems and it needed to be fixed manually. It was a situation where in one day everything was working fine, and the next morning the internet was completely gone, without having anything changed. Their support didn't really exist either.

I do have some providers I did work perfectly fine together with. Those were Swiftway and still Psychz. Also, Webtropia/myLoc was quite nice, despite some harddrive issues (that can happen anyway).

@jiikoo: Just because you are on the internet, it doesn't mean you don't have to obey your local laws.

• I would recommend Swiftway and Psychz. Also Webtropia/myLoc all good provider's.

You have almost answered your own question.

• I read your topic and I must ask: Are you sure you should even manage a server on the big old internet? Your google dns discussion is cringe worthy.

• Buy 1U colocation and required bandwidth from a reseller. you can keep a server as much you want.

• @vinothmoorthy said:
    Buy 1U colocation and required bandwidth from a reseller. you can keep a server as much you want.

Now that’s a good idea. That’s much better than calling my knowledge ‘a receipt for disaster’.

My approach is just unorthodox, not ‘wrong’.

• AmitzAmitz Member

DennisdeWit said: My approach is just unorthodox, not ‘wrong’.

That's what I said to all women in my life. Guess what: They all laughed and moved on.

• @Amitz said:

DennisdeWit said: My approach is just unorthodox, not ‘wrong’.

That's what I said to all women in my life. Guess what: They all laughed and moved on.

Dear diary.....

Let’s say: that really is not my problem. Good luck, bro. :))

• AmitzAmitz Member

Thanks!

• LetzienLetzien Member
    edited March 2019

Get a $10 WSI Core2Duo first- just because you can afford $100/mo, doesn't mean that you should.

Learn how to fix it after you break it, and how to manage it WITHOUT IPMI. Setup a couple KVMs with internal NAT port forwarding. Then you've got a good toolkit, and are ready to expand.

• @Letzien said:
    Get a $10 WSI Core2Duo first- just because you can afford $100/mo, doesn't mean that you should.

Learn how to fix it after you break it, and how to manage it WITHOUT KVM or IPMI. Setup a couple KVMs with internal NAT port forwarding. Then you've got a good toolkit, and are ready to expand.

My friend, I have over 10 years of experience with servers. I am running multiple VM’s with internal NAT port forwarding.

The thing is that some of you try to judge me over one problem, whilst most of you don’t understand what my skills are and what kind of experience I have.

I am running 20 VM’s in total in the radio business with very minimal to no downtime (it happens maybe once a year due to hardware failure). That’s not outrageous.

But of course, I can give you some radio automation software and wish you luck with installing it. If you fail, I recommend you to use AutoDJ until you know how it works as you clearly don’t know the basics.

I know what I am doing, even when some people on this forum don’t think so. I have tons of happy customers and have always been called skilled. So honestly I don’t see the problem and I refuse to be called like someone who doesn’t has a clue what he does.

• I thought I'd offer you a bit of friendly advice, but obviously you're more autotuned (see what I did there? It's a music joke!) to following your own path. Just because you're the bees knees down at KWRZ, doesn't mean you're an ace at administrative things, or can handle it when someone decides to outright attack your node because someone made a stupid joke. I wish you good luck, but you obviously know more than any of us can possibly offer.

• Thank you. I am pretty sure if someone decides to attack the server, I can forward the police to this forum.

This discussion has been closed.