Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


DeployVPS? Buyshared?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

DeployVPS? Buyshared?

What about deployvps?
What about buyshared?

Comments

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    The end is nigh.

    If you wish to join Nigh sect, adopt my avatar as your own and believe in the end.

  • ehabehab Member

    a lot of crappy threads lately. LET is really going started to bore me.

    • do not prepay > 1 year and check for reviews/support
    • only use monthly from a provider operating < 1 year 🍆
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    Seriously tho, @jason123santa can your thread be more informative?

    Is LET still a community it used to be?

  • @FAT32 said:
    Seriously tho, @jason123santa can your thread be more informative?

    I just want reviews. I do try to make my posts good.

  • @ehab said:
    a lot of crappy threads lately. LET is really going started to bore me.

    My thread is not bad

  • @deank said:
    The end is nigh.

    Why?

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    PMS detected.

    If you wish to join Nigh sect, adopt my avatar as your own and believe in the end.

  • @deank said:
    PMS detected.

    What?

  • @jason123santa said:

    @FAT32 said:
    Seriously tho, @jason123santa can your thread be more informative?

    I just want reviews. I do try to make my posts good.

    Can you at least add things to your post like:

    • Type of hosting - Shared/Reseller/OVZ VPS/KVM VPS/Dedicated?
    • Location of datacenter
    • Specs: CPU/RAM/network speed/bandwidth
    • Purpose (mail, VPN, hobby, etc)
    • Budget
    • Payment periods
    • Panels

    Without those types of things, all anyone can provide is if company X has worked good/bad for them, but it might be a different product/service than you want to use.

    Probably should also check out this link:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97476/requests-forum-guidelines

    There are a lot of very smart and helpful people here...but you haven't really provided what you need help with.

    Slowly working to cure my VPS addiction.

  • @FootKaput said:

    @jason123santa said:

    @FAT32 said:
    Seriously tho, @jason123santa can your thread be more informative?

    I just want reviews. I do try to make my posts good.

    Can you at least add things to your post like:

    • Type of hosting - Shared/Reseller/OVZ VPS/KVM VPS/Dedicated?
    • Location of datacenter
    • Specs: CPU/RAM/network speed/bandwidth
    • Purpose (mail, VPN, hobby, etc)
    • Budget
    • Payment periods
    • Panels

    Without those types of things, all anyone can provide is if company X has worked good/bad for them, but it might be a different product/service than you want to use.

    Probably should also check out this link:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/97476/requests-forum-guidelines

    There are a lot of very smart and helpful people here...but you haven't really provided what you need help with.

    I want cPanel hosting. I just want to know what people think about buyshared and deploy vps

  • ehabehab Member
    edited March 2019

    to help you relax, buyshared is more mentioned in LET than deployvps. and the owner visits and he like to take a shower.

    • do not prepay > 1 year and check for reviews/support
    • only use monthly from a provider operating < 1 year 🍆
  • Haven't used DeployVPS but have used BuyShared for 3(4?) years now - since whenever it launched. I can only recommend the Vegas servers right now though, and LU after it gets new nodes.

    Vegas has been great for me since the upgrades to better CPUs, NVMe storage, etc last year. In LU you can really feel the slowdowns at peak hours.

    🐴 $2/mo 512MB KVM - Unmetered bandwidth. $1.25 for 256GB Block Storage - from BuyVM (aff)

  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2019

    The OP is a horrible sucker. Just saying. One thread per brain fart. Fucking youth.

    For those who care:
    You can now find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com or https://www.hostballs.com

  • @Harambe said:
    Haven't used DeployVPS but have used BuyShared for 3(4?) years now - since whenever it launched. I can only recommend the Vegas servers right now though, and LU after it gets new nodes.

    Vegas has been great for me since the upgrades to better CPUs, NVMe storage, etc last year. In LU you can really feel the slowdowns at peak hours.

    I would get Vegas because I live in the Us.

  • @jason123santa said:
    I would get Vegas because I live in the Us.

    From the way you write, that's the last place I would think you are from.

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

  • Use two fingers first.

  • @jason123santa said:

    @Harambe said:
    Haven't used DeployVPS but have used BuyShared for 3(4?) years now - since whenever it launched. I can only recommend the Vegas servers right now though, and LU after it gets new nodes.

    Vegas has been great for me since the upgrades to better CPUs, NVMe storage, etc last year. In LU you can really feel the slowdowns at peak hours.

    I would get Vegas because I live in the Us.

    Oh wow I thought you were from lapland

  • @zafouhar said:

    @jason123santa said:

    @Harambe said:
    Haven't used DeployVPS but have used BuyShared for 3(4?) years now - since whenever it launched. I can only recommend the Vegas servers right now though, and LU after it gets new nodes.

    Vegas has been great for me since the upgrades to better CPUs, NVMe storage, etc last year. In LU you can really feel the slowdowns at peak hours.

    I would get Vegas because I live in the Us.

    Oh wow I thought you were from lapland

    No I am from the us.

  • AmitzAmitz Member

    Oh wow I thought you were from Lapland.

    For those who care:
    You can now find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com or https://www.hostballs.com

  • Oh wow I thought you were a laplander

  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2019

    Reindeer extravaganza!

    Thanked by 1uptime

    For those who care:
    You can now find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com or https://www.hostballs.com

  • @Letzien said:
    Oh wow I thought you were a laplander

    In the US, Laplanders are called NorthPolians.

    Thanked by 1Amitz

    Slowly working to cure my VPS addiction.

  • @jason123santa said:

    @zafouhar said:

    @jason123santa said:

    @Harambe said:
    Haven't used DeployVPS but have used BuyShared for 3(4?) years now - since whenever it launched. I can only recommend the Vegas servers right now though, and LU after it gets new nodes.

    Vegas has been great for me since the upgrades to better CPUs, NVMe storage, etc last year. In LU you can really feel the slowdowns at peak hours.

    I would get Vegas because I live in the Us.

    Oh wow I thought you were from lapland

    No I am from the us.

    But how is that possible? Santa lives in LapLand.

    Thanked by 1Amitz
Sign In or Register to comment.