Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Do you Respond to Negative Reviews?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How Do you Respond to Negative Reviews?

serversupportzserversupportz Member, Host Rep

We need to know,how do you respond to negative reviews.

Comments

• Thanked by 3Amitz uptime Sofia_K
  • Adam1Adam1 Member

ascii penis

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited March 2019

ill hop in
    ill hop out
    o shit, I could say that.
    "hipity hopity get that review out of my property"
    and that's it

• AmitzAmitz Member

I assume the OP is one of those "special snowflakes" that we see on LET from time to time, right?

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • Easy, you treat negative reviews as valuable feedback on what you can do to improve and you thank the customer for providing it to you for free. It can cost a lot of money to do market research and get pointers for improving your business, customers give that to you for free.

Unless they are being dicks and the negative review has no truth to it, in which case you mail them a bag of dicks like any self respecting person would do ;)

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited March 2019

Jerk yourself or pop a pill.

On a more serious note, if a negative review has no substance (ex: This is another bad host not worth considering.) <- No proof to backup whatsoever, then ignore.

By the way, I think I am beginning to see who the OP's older username is.

Thanked by 2Amitz Void
  • Sometimes you need to be honest when mistakes were done. That could happen, also a company makes mistakes and not everything runs perfect. I guess when one is sincere and show a way to make it better, that this is the best option than ignore it.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Taking responsibility and ownership of the problem and fix it.

Instead of smoking around.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Amitz said:
    I assume the OP is one of those "special snowflakes" that we see on LET from time to time, right?

Well, minimally, he likes to start fairly meaningless discussions.

Thanked by 2Sofia_K Amitz
  • Send interpol after them.

• @Nightwalker90 said:
    Sometimes you need to be honest when mistakes were done. That could happen, also a company makes mistakes and not everything runs perfect. I guess when one is sincere and show a way to make it better, that this is the best option than ignore it.

This. People take time out to provide the feedback, they don't waste that energy for nothing. Convert it into something useful and everyone wins. Ignoring it is stating that you're perfect and that's just not the case.

Positive reviews are great but they don't give you areas of improvement.

• respond negative reviews by either of these:-

1. Pay someone from 3rd world countries to write a positive review (spam) on every 'web hosting' related forum you can find on google.

2. Start meaningless discussions on LET regarding 'How do you respond to negative reviews'.

3. Sit back and relax.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Give OP some credit. He is at least online.

Whatever that means nowadays.

• ChuckChuck Member

@deank said:
    Give OP some credit. He is at least online.

Whatever that means nowadays.

Some positive words from @deank . theendisnigh

• So far you have asked where to advertise, how to increase web traffic and now how to deal with negative reviews. Really hope you are not actually hosting client websites and running a business asking these questions.

• I am locking this thread. If you feel the need to create ANY more useless threads before you've fixed your non-ssl login on your own goddamn site youll be banned from LET.

This discussion has been closed.