Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UCEPROTECT scammers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UCEPROTECT scammers

2»

Comments

• Thought it was a new thread...read halfway,then saw @Maounique reply....only then realized its necro...

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Ban the necromancer.

• As long as good companies like MXTools continue to include the scammers like UCEPROTECT it becomes a vicious circle. Does anyone know anyone at MXTools and other online checks? Best to get UCEPROTECT discredited and dropped.

Thanked by 2coolice themew
  • This is funny

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited September 2021

@pawnup said:
    As long as good companies like MXTools continue to include the scammers like UCEPROTECT it becomes a vicious circle. Does anyone know anyone at MXTools and other online checks? Best to get UCEPROTECT discredited and dropped.

Congrats on your first post, but try not to necropost

UCEPROTECT are controversial, but they've been around a while and probably aren't going to become irrelevant anytime soon

• @henix said:
    This is funny

Not funny at all - UCEProtect are PITA, as they flag non-spamming servers too. B'stards!

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • Seeing 1st and 2nd comment, BlueVM, SkylarM... How nostalgic

• @FSC said:
    consider DDOS to get rid of them

Consider DDoS to give them free PR.

• @UrDN said:

@FSC said:

You shouldn't suggest this here -- read the rules

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2021

@pawnup said:
    As long as good companies like MXTools continue to include the scammers like UCEPROTECT it becomes a vicious circle. Does anyone know anyone at MXTools and other online checks? Best to get UCEPROTECT discredited and dropped.

Do you have an IP listed there which is causing your email to be rejected, when no spam is being sent from your server? If so, let me know your IP address and the error message being returned from the recipient email provider. I will help you to get your listing removed if you meet the criteria I just mentioned.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @angstrom said:

@UrDN said:

@FSC said:

You missed the point of my comment.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

the end

is looks a bit nigh

• @UrDN said:

@angstrom said:

@UrDN said:

@FSC said:

What was the point of your comment?

• @UrDN said:

@angstrom said:

@UrDN said:

@FSC said:

If your comment didn't mean "We should DDoS them til they go away" like you are 10 years old, then I missed it too.

• @angstrom said:

@pawnup said:

Congrats on your first post, but try not to necropost

Given the immediately proceeding post prior to his necro, the guy is fucking asking to be banned.

• It's all a scam. Everything and everyone. Scams.