Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolvedByData - worst experience ever - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolvedByData - worst experience ever

2»

Comments

• mansoormansoor Member

@donli said:

@mansoor said:
    Solved by Data, NFP, WootHosting, HostBRZ and AlphaRacks are all run by the same owner.

A-racks actually "acquired" Woot and NFP. What evidence is there that Solved by Data and HostBRZ are also a-racks?

The proof is in the pudding my son.

Both HostBRZ and SolvedByData went down exactly at the same time as AlphaRacks (almost three days ago) and they are all down. All shutdown by Quadranet. Suggest you follow the Alpha Racks thread.

• I can attest to the horrible uptime of Solvedbydata's shared server. Current at 20% uptime for less than a week and I turned off the monitor because it was flooding my mailbox.

Last downtime was like 28 hrs then after 1 hr it was down again...

• iHavenoName said: I can honestly say I've never had a 'shared hosting' experience where the server was balanced and not plagued with abuse. But in this instance, you get what you pay for.

try buyvm, or extraVM, you will be surprised.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • sanvitsanvit Member

@desperand said:

iHavenoName said: I can honestly say I've never had a 'shared hosting' experience where the server was balanced and not plagued with abuse. But in this instance, you get what you pay for.

try buyvm, or extraVM, you will be surprised.

Or VPShared

• @mansoor said:
    Solved by Data, NFP, WootHosting, HostBRZ and AlphaRacks are all run by the same owner.

Thought they only run SBD and Alpharacks.

• LEB is not LEB anymore... Now I check more offers from LET... :)

• donlidonli Member

@jericD49 said:

@mansoor said:

Alpharacks had announced they bought HostMyBytes, WootHosting and NFP Hosting.
    I'm still not sue if they have anything to do with Solved by Data or HostBRZ.

• @donli said:

@jericD49 said:

@mansoor said:

Alpharacks had announced they bought HostMyBytes, WootHosting and NFP Hosting.
    I'm still not sue if they have anything to do with Solved by Data or HostBRZ.

Took a quick Google search and it is true Alpharacks acquired W00tHosting and NFP.