Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best and most convenient payment method for purchase VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The best and most convenient payment method for purchase VPS

What is the most convenient payment method for you if purchase VPS?

Thanked by 1uxtvdl
Find what is most convenient for you
  1. Payment method for purchase VPS?69 votes
    1. PayPal
      68.12%
    2. Credit card (Visa, MasterCard...)
      14.49%
    3. Bitcoin, Ethereum...
      13.04%
    4. Other (write what exactly?)
        4.35%

Comments

• for hostsolutions.ro a cute blonde with blue eyes

• for @eol hetzner coins

Thanked by 3eol Gatto imok
  • What SEO awaits us in this thread I wonder.

Thanked by 3dahartigan uptime eol
  • bitcoin :d

• @uxtvdl said:
    for hostsolutions.ro a cute blonde with blue eyes

Helps if she is strong on plow too

Thanked by 3uxtvdl eol jackb
  • Mail a cashier order

• shillcoin

Thanked by 1eol
  • Bitcoin for me

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited March 2019

Hetzner

P.S. Pretty sure this is one of those discreet surveys.

Thanked by 1eol
  • [Other] - Selfies. You know... "Selfies".

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

Welcome to the ass up cult, uxtvdl!

Thanked by 1uxtvdl
  • Anime titties.

Thanked by 1eol
  • muffinmuffin Member
    edited March 2019

The most convinient method would be wire transfer. It is instant, only takes like 3 days.

• @muffin

Wire transfers (especially international ones) can cost significant fees to send though. In general, they arrive in a day or two, but they're nowhere near worth using unless you're transferring a large sum of money.

• LeviLevi Member

Carrot coins.

• Potato-coin. Or potassio-coin.

Thanked by 1eol
  • Nightwalker90Nightwalker90 Member
    edited March 2019

@FlamesRunner said:
    @muffin

Wire transfers (especially international ones) can cost significant fees to send though. In general, they arrive in a day or two, but they're nowhere near worth using unless you're transferring a large sum of money.

Can not confirm, have a look at TransferWise. Works very well for me with lots of countries at very low cost. PayPal, Stripe and co can not compete with those low costs. Of course it is not instant. For example from US to Germany it usually takes around 10 to 15 hours until the money is valued on your bank account, but if the invoice is 1000€ than you maybe don't pay 10€ (rather less) and with PayPal you would Pay around 50€ and with Stripe around 25€... Dependent on who is willing to pay how much for which transaction.

• @Nightwalker90

International wire transfers at your local bank will most certainly cost you. Technically. what TransferWise does is use intermediary banks at the destination country and make the transfer there, but when you make one normally, you will usually pay around $30-$50.

• My comment was meant more of a joke / irony. Waiting for 3 days is definitely long, especially to get a vps up and running. Though, wire transfer is still quite useful like dealing locally and sending allowance. Fees aren’t that high, in my country at least.

• @FlamesRunner
    Yeah I know what happens if you do a wire transfer to a foreign country. I also know how TransferWise works. Just wanted to let you know that international wire transfer must not cost a bunch of money. I see it very easily like follows:
    Transaction costs <--> Speed
    TransferWise <--> PayPal/Stripe

--> would never ever take wire transfer outside of the same country or like with SEPA in the EU. And by the way there is now blizzard wire transfer available which allows sending money for 0,50€ (my bank) and if both banks allow it than the money is valued in under a second - just like PayPal and so on...

• Shot2Shot2 Member

PayPal.

So that when a lazy provider has no time or clue to refund you, you just hit the 'Dispute' button.

tee-hee-hee

• Oral/Anal.

Thanked by 1eol
  • all banks and PayPal take a very large commission. if you transfer via coin (Bitcoin, Ethereum...), the commission will be lower. coin is very profitable and in terms of speed it’s like a bank or even faster

• @Letzien said:
    Oral/Anal.

Come speak to me, I can sort u out a good deal.

Thanked by 1Letzien