Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sale a HongKong vps which have Asia Global Optimization
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sale a HongKong vps which have Asia Global Optimization

27days left, 960GB bandwidth left,1GB network port,only 28CNY,or 4USD.

Comments

• What is this crap.

Thanked by 1eol
  • Any bench?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

He wants to transfer his service with another provider that have 27 days left. What surprised me is he didn't even mention which provider is that.

• Who wants to take over one of my UMaxHosting VPS? 2vCore 2GB ram 100GB space 4TB bandwidth with 4 months left? Place your auction. Renews at a mere 13 USD a year.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@poisson said:
    Who wants to take over one of my UMaxHosting VPS? 2vCore 2GB ram 100GB space 4TB bandwidth with 4 months left? Place your auction. Renews at a mere 13 USD a year.

$0.01

Thanked by 1poisson
  • eoleol Member

2 potatoe.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @poisson said:
    Who wants to take over one of my UMaxHosting VPS? 2vCore 2GB ram 100GB space 4TB bandwidth with 4 months left? Place your auction. Renews at a mere 13 USD a year.

what kind of experience you had with umaxhost?

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

What's the provider? And what's the renewal cost?

• @chocolateshirt said:

@poisson said:

Nothing too terrible. Just 5 concurrent sftp downloads shutting down the server within 5 minutes of downloads starting. Reboot via control panel and then same thing again, and again.

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@poisson said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@poisson said:

Nothing too terrible. Just 5 concurrent sftp downloads shutting down the server within 5 minutes of downloads starting. Reboot via control panel and then same thing again, and again.

Well, I would say it's your own fault if you don't idle your servers like any normal person would.

Thanked by 2poisson Chuck
  • @eol said:

@poisson said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@poisson said:

Well, I would say it's your own fault if you don't idle your servers like any normal person would.

Yea, that's the target market for UMax. Customers who pay to idle their servers.

Thanked by 1eol
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I think OP is trying to say the end is nigh.