Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
cheap dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

cheap dedicated server

4c
24/32GB RAM
1TB HDD
1Gbps/100Mbps port
35$
Western United States
add ip easy

Thanked by 1eol

Comments

  • Got an order link? What CPU is it and can I use it to mine letcoins?

    Thanked by 1eol

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • tuyuntuyun Member

    @dahartigan said:
    Got an order link? What CPU is it and can I use it to mine letcoins?

    no. it's not sell. it's buy

  • @tuyun said:

    @dahartigan said:
    Got an order link? What CPU is it and can I use it to mine letcoins?

    no. it's not sell. it's buy

    Yes I buy. Give me 3 months trial and I will pay $24/month

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • No. You sell.

    Sell me a server.

    A nice one, please.

    And guarantee my monkey back.

    Capiche?

    Thanked by 3dahartigan eol Janevski

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • tuyuntuyun Member

    want to buy really.............

  • eoleol Member

    Where exactly is the datacenter located?
    Also what about IPv6?

    Thanked by 2Janevski dahartigan

    ˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

  • You should provide looking glass or smokeping..

    Thanked by 2eol dahartigan

    | #lexit |

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    He doesn't have a provider tag but, aw hell, we can let that go by.

    Thanked by 2eol dahartigan

    I have not created a single thread. Verify it if you dare.

  • @uptime said:
    No. You sell.

    Sell me a server.

    A nice one, please.

    And guarantee my monkey back.

    Capiche?

    Sorry, we have a no monkey back policy.

    Thanked by 4eol uptime dahartigan t0m
  • tuyun said: 35$

    $25

    Thanked by 2eol dahartigan

    You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

  • Looks like another China case. Sorry bud, you need a higher budget

    Thanked by 2eol dahartigan

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited March 2019

    add ip easy.

    @tuyun - just curious to know how many ip addresses you will need, and for what purpose?

    I would be (pleasantly) surprised to find legit offers in Los Angeles, San Jose, or Seattle for under $70. There are a few for under $50 but seldom with more than 16 GB ram as per your stated requirements. And they will not be at all interested in providing a lot of ip addresses if they will be abused by proxy users (etc). You should expect to pay a significant price for that as it costs the provider time and stress to deal with abuse.

    You will find more options if you expand your range to Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Dallas, but that might not be ideal for your connectivity - but maybe still acceptable, I don't know.

    Really I think you are wasting time to post vague request with unrealistic budget. Maybe someone will offer you something just to take your money, if it seems you are unaware of the reality of the market.

    If you take some time to research who can provide reasonable quality for whatever your actual requirements and usage may be - then check their prices - and then set a reasonable budget accordingly - finally you might get more useful suggestions or even offers from LET.

    otherwise expect more ridiculous replies, if any at all.

    Thanked by 3eol poisson dahartigan

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • A lot of buyers think that sellers ain't worth crap because of the attitude that the seller has to be the one to grovel for their money. They don't really care about reading up because they think that their few dollars entitles them to behave like.. crap.

    There is a ton of information here. Reading up will help one make better decisions and ask more specific questions that do not waste anyone's time. If you are too lazy to read, then we are certainly too lazy to give you a meaningful response.

    Thanked by 3eol uptime dahartigan

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

  • eoleol Member

    Do you accept nighcoin for payment?

    ˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

  • Nay.

    Thanked by 3eol dahartigan Janevski

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • look at kimsufi, soyoustart or hetzner

    Thanked by 1eol
  • tuyuntuyun Member
    edited March 2019

    @uptime said:

    add ip easy.

    @tuyun - just curious to know how many ip addresses you will need, and for what purpose?

    I would be (pleasantly) surprised to find legit offers in Los Angeles, San Jose, or Seattle for under $70. There are a few for under $50 but seldom with more than 16 GB ram as per your stated requirements. And they will not be at all interested in providing a lot of ip addresses if they will be abused by proxy users (etc). You should expect to pay a significant price for that as it costs the provider time and stress to deal with abuse.

    You will find more options if you expand your range to Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Dallas, but that might not be ideal for your connectivity - but maybe still acceptable, I don't know.

    Really I think you are wasting time to post vague request with unrealistic budget. Maybe someone will offer you something just to take your money, if it seems you are unaware of the reality of the market.

    If you take some time to research who can provide reasonable quality for whatever your actual requirements and usage may be - then check their prices - and then set a reasonable budget accordingly - finally you might get more useful suggestions or even offers from LET.

    otherwise expect more ridiculous replies, if any at all.

    we need creat vps build site .
    not proxy.
    i think the location is well for Vegas and Dallas.
    do you have test ip ?

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • tuyuntuyun Member
    edited March 2019

    🐼

    Thanked by 1eol
  • @tuyun said:
    do you have test ip ?

    fortunately I am not a provider :)

    Maybe also check https://metadedi.com and/or https://serverhunter.com which will list providers by location and other criteria.

    Thanked by 1eol

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • I got one $26.6 dedicated server 5days ago, it's ok. But the hard drive is 500GB...

Sign In or Register to comment.