Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Cheap VPS for VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Cheap VPS for VPN

marsonmarson Member
edited March 2019 in Requests

Hello

I am looking for cheap VPS for personal VPN use, mainly to watch legal adult content, I don't want to leave traces of wisiting such site especially that I have static IP assigned. Also I simply want to try configure VPN, I never do that before so that is mainly for practice and education. I don't give any spec of that VPS because I don't know what will be sufficient. Location also don't matter as long as they accept VPN and adult content. Please offer me IPV4 and also IPV6 only offers, I have /64 IPV6 assigned to my internet at home so I can use IPV6 if I get managed to it, because I don't have any experience with IPV6. But - this can be my first time ;)

«1

Comments

  • How cheap is cheap? 5 dollars a year or 5 dollars a month?

  • $2 / month with IPV4 and $10/year with IPV6 will be OK?

  • My guy just wants to watch some porn. Kudos.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Cheapest is NAT VPS for like 4-5 bucks a year. I have one with Gullo and it is rock stable.

    Actually, why don't you just pay a bit more for a seedbox to torrent way more adult content than the hours of the lifespan you have left to watch?

    Thanked by 2Ympker Cam
  • @poisson said:
    Cheapest is NAT VPS for like 4-5 bucks a year. I have one with Gullo and it is rock stable.

    Actually, why don't you just pay a bit more for a seedbox to torrent way more adult content than the hours of the lifespan you have left to watch?

    While that works great for movies - its not ideal for adult stuff. One needs a LOT of options, different every day, and streaming is where its at. Waiting for a download kills the anticipation of the arm.

    Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • eoleol Member

    @t0ny0 said:

    @poisson said:
    Cheapest is NAT VPS for like 4-5 bucks a year. I have one with Gullo and it is rock stable.

    Actually, why don't you just pay a bit more for a seedbox to torrent way more adult content than the hours of the lifespan you have left to watch?

    While that works great for movies - its not ideal for adult stuff. One needs a LOT of options, different every day, and streaming is where its at. Waiting for a download kills the anticipation of the arm.

    ARM is still too slow for serious adult stuff.

  • poisson said: Actually, why don't you just pay a bit more for a seedbox to torrent way more adult content than the hours of the lifespan you have left to watch?

    Because I want to try configure VPN ;)

  • Ah yes, VPN == Virtual Pornographic Network

    Very good, carry on.

    Thanked by 4eol t0m dahartigan Ouji
  • eoleol Member

    I have in my garden Virtual Potatoe Network.

  • @marson said:
    $2 / month with IPV4 and $10/year with IPV6 will be OK?

    You can get one of @Cam or @mikho NAT VPS with IPv6 and shared IPv4 with other clients and 20 ports assigned to you (you only need 1 port for the VPN traffic to go through). That way you would be even a tiny bit more "anonymous" (we all know vpn doesn't make you anonymous) as the ipv4 is shared by more clients. I use it for VPN with 256mb RAM and it works great :)

    When you watch your legal adult content you may wanna use Epicbrowser or any other privacy oriented browser instead of official chrome/firefox.

    Thanked by 1Cam
  • Vivaldi looks pretty good too. The lead guy developing Vivaldi browser is actually the guy who developed Opera, and to my horror I just found out it Opera has been sold to a Chinese company. I am going to stop using it.

  • mikhomikho Member, Provider

    Thanks for the mention @Ympker

    If you need multiole locations @marson , I’ll offer you the bundle with 10 different locations all around the world.

    Thanked by 2Ympker dahartigan
  • freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Provider
    edited March 2019

    Do you have a particular location in mind? I've offered the following in Fremont or Vancouver in the past and would be happy to do so again:

     RAM: 256MB
     CPU: 1 shared
     Disk: 15GB HDD
     1x IPv4
     /64 of IPv6
     Traffic (monthly): 1TB
    

    for $15/yr

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • @freerangecloud said:
    Do you have a particular location in mind? I've offered the following in Fremont or Vancouver in the past and would be happy to do so again:

     RAM: 256MB
     CPU: 1 shared
     Disk: 15GB HDD
     1x IPv4
     /64 of IPv6
     Traffic (monthly): 1TB
    

    for $15/yr

    Do you even 4K pron? 1TB bw lol. Jk^^ Probably OP doesn't need as much :- )

  • @marson said:
    Hello

    I have /64 IPV6 assigned to my internet at home so I can use IPV6 if I get managed to it, because I don't have any experience with IPV6. But - this can be my first time ;)

    IPv6 isn't too difficult. The main difference from a user's perspective is that the addresses have colons instead of dots, and you usually get a whole heap of them (a /64 range gives you 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 addresses) :tongue:

    Thanked by 1eol
  • mikho said: If you need multiole locations @marson , I’ll offer you the bundle with 10 different locations all around the world.

    Can you tell me more about your offer? What will be the price, disk etc.

  • skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Provider

    @marson Is a VPS hosted in The Netherlands also fine? We accept VPN usage and adult content.

    Take a look at our packages: https://skb-enterprise.com/ssd-vps/

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • @skbenterprise

    Can you offer something smaller? I don't need as much space or ram that you offer even in the lowest package, also - is IPV6 available? and what is the virtualization type?

  • skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Provider

    @marson said:
    @skbenterprise

    Can you offer something smaller? I don't need as much space or ram that you offer even in the lowest package, also - is IPV6 available? and what is the virtualization type?

    We also have a custom configurator for VPS. See: https://clients.skb-enterprise.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=117

    We provide IPv6 (/64) with all our virtual servers. The virtualization type is KVM.

  • mikhomikho Member, Provider
    edited March 2019

    @marson said:

    mikho said: If you need multiole locations @marson , I’ll offer you the bundle with 10 different locations all around the world.

    Can you tell me more about your offer? What will be the price, disk etc.

    I’ve answered your PM. If you read my latest offer threads and http://lowendspirit.com you will get the idea about the LES project.

    Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • BuyVM.net

  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited March 2019

    @mikho said:

    @marson said:

    mikho said: If you need multiole locations @marson , I’ll offer you the bundle with 10 different locations all around the world.

    Can you tell me more about your offer? What will be the price, disk etc.

    I’ve answered your PM. If you read my latest offer threads and http://lowendpirit.com you will get the idea about the LES project.

    Url should be http://lowendspirit.com

    EDIT2: They are real, and they are spectacular.

  • mikhomikho Member, Provider

    @uptime said:

    @mikho said:

    @marson said:

    mikho said: If you need multiole locations @marson , I’ll offer you the bundle with 10 different locations all around the world.

    Can you tell me more about your offer? What will be the price, disk etc.

    I’ve answered your PM. If you read my latest offer threads and http://lowendpirit.com you will get the idea about the LES project.

    Url should be http://lowendspirit.com

    EDIT2: They are real, and they are spectacular.

    Oops. This is what happens on LET.

    Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

    why not to use windscribe vpn services, they still do free accounts?

  • @freerangecloud said:
    Do you have a particular location in mind? I've offered the following in Fremont or Vancouver in the past and would be happy to do so again:

     RAM: 256MB
     CPU: 1 shared
     Disk: 15GB HDD
     1x IPv4
     /64 of IPv6
     Traffic (monthly): 1TB
    

    for $15/yr

    You can assume he meant legal to watch, not legal to download. You're not bothered by DMCA notices and stuff? Though, I don't think Telus or Shaw really act on those notices other than forwarding to the customer

  • Good luck with your wanking

    Thanked by 4eol uptime ehab Ouji
  • Yanks!

    Thanked by 1eol
  • @freerangecloud said:
    Do you have a particular location in mind? I've offered the following in Fremont or Vancouver in the past and would be happy to do so again:

     RAM: 256MB
     CPU: 1 shared
     Disk: 15GB HDD
     1x IPv4
     /64 of IPv6
     Traffic (monthly): 1TB
    

    for $15/yr

    can u still do something like this in non-quebec canada?

  • @freerangecloud said:
    Do you have a particular location in mind? I've offered the following in Fremont or Vancouver in the past and would be happy to do so again:

     RAM: 256MB
     CPU: 1 shared
     Disk: 15GB HDD
     1x IPv4
     /64 of IPv6
     Traffic (monthly): 1TB
    

    for $15/yr

    really good price

Sign In or Register to comment.