An exclusive SolusVM bug for LET members?
I had this bug in 3 different VPS providers using SolusVM (i.e. all SolusVM providers that I experienced). So, you can try and report back if you have it/love it/hate it!
1) Login to SolusVM VPS control panel.
2) Reboot your VPS!
3) Right after confirming reboot, click on "Main View" to go back to overview page.
4) Keep refreshing your VPS main (overview) page, the page that contains indicators of Disk Space, Memory (RAM), and Bandwidth, on top!
5) Refreshing that page is done just by repeatedly clicking on "Main View" in the left side bar!
6) As you refresh keep an eye on "MEMORY" indicator on top of page, at one point during the reboot process, as you refresh, you will see MEMORY indicator reporting 8 GB or 16 GB or 24 GB !!! And most likely with 90% or more of it filled!
7) That was the total RAM in your node?!
That bug was not googled yet, I'm sure if I did it must be a famous bug anyway, since you can see how easily it's achieved
I'm curious what are others experiences or thought?
☻☻ VPS ☺ as of now:- 384-256-128-512x2 ☺☺