Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMTP Service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SMTP Service

zakparkeszakparkes Member
edited February 2019 in Requests

Hello everyone,

I just found the forum i hope you weclomed me

I have question

What smtp service do you prefer for maximum deliveribity, we have tried mailgun but it's getting mostly in spam the messages(not everytime)

We are sending mostly transactional mails, so i think 10-20k per month will be fine

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Aws

Thanked by 1zakparkes
  • AWS SES
    /thread

Thanked by 1zakparkes
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Amazon SES all the way, pointless even discuss anything else as the SES is the cheapest service you will find.

Thanked by 1zakparkes
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

mailchannels

Thanked by 1zakparkes
  • A good balance between price and delivery quality is AWS SES. But if your objective is to achieve max deliverability then go with PostMark (postmarkapp.com)

Thanked by 1zakparkes
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

nqservices said: max deliverability then go with PostMark (postmarkapp.com)

sendgrid much better than postmark for deliverability.

Thanked by 1zakparkes
  • Thank you guys, we have tried sendgrid but it's not sending at all to hotmail domains, says ip address is blocked from their server..any idea if that was temporary error?

Regards

• @WebProject said:

That is not my experience. Sendgrid core business is email marketing. Postmark just does transactional email. Bulk/Marketing emails are not allowed on Postmark.

• You need to modify you content, as long as it trash, it will placed to spam..

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • +1 PostMark

• @nqservices said:

@WebProject said:

That is not my experience. Sendgrid core business is email marketing. Postmark just does transactional email. Bulk/Marketing emails are not allowed on Postmark.

totally agree, tried SendGrid (without a dedicated IP) and 90% of emails were going to spam directly, with postmark 100% emails are going into the primary Gmail tab and it's extremely fast.

Thanked by 1zakparkes
  • @zakparkes said:
    Thank you guys, we have tried sendgrid but it's not sending at all to hotmail domains, says ip address is blocked from their server..any idea if that was temporary error?

Regards

I'm using sendgrid for transaction emails too.. and it deliver very well to @msn @live

Thanked by 1zakparkes