Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fastpipe.io - Cloud Servers (KVM) - Frankfurt, Germany - Free BGP starting at 3,49€!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

fastpipe.io - Cloud Servers (KVM) - Frankfurt, Germany - Free BGP starting at 3,49€!

jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

fastpipe.io (former kms-hosting.com) is a brand of combahton GmbH, offering Cloud and Dedicated Servers within two datacenters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.

Our services are based on latest HPE and Supermicro servers, offering outstanding realiability and performance. We also operate our own fully redundant, multi-datacenter Juniper based network.

Want to learn more about our technical infrastructure and how we take care of their operation? - See our infrastructure details.

Some key features of our Cloud Servers

• Excellent connectivity: By default, every cloud server node is connected with 2x 10Gbit to our network. This provides network-level fault resilience, fast data transfers, and best performance even at peak times. Network-intensive applications are excellently hosted with us.

• DDoS-Protection: Our cloud servers include our exclusive DDoS protection, which unique beside other well known solutions. Even DDoS attacks on web applications are filtered out by our DDoS protection.

• Additional IP-Addresses: You can add additional IP addresses (from 1.49€) and subnets (from 6.95€) to your instance. The setup takes place immediately, the reserved address ranges are routed to an instance of your choice.

• Daily Backup: Data loss is annoying. Accordingly, our cloud server nodes are equipped with several hard drives (hardware raid) as standard. You can avoid the risk of self-generated data loss with minimal effort through our automated snapshot backups. For this purpose we make a complete backup of your server daily between 02:00 to 10:00 am.

• Scale at any time: Do you need more CPU power, memory or disk space instant? Scale your server automatically to the next higher level, fully automated and without changing the existing configuration or data. We only charge you the difference in connection with the current remaining term.

• Virtual Private Lan: Create your own, isolated networks with our Virtual Private Lan (VPL). VPLs behave like V-Lans and provide an internal network between different instances where you can freely use your own IP addresses. Choose between 1Gbit, 2Gbit or 5Gbit interfaces.

• Free BGP (BETA) - Limited time deal: Already own an AS and IP-Space? For new customers, we provide a limited time deal. Get a free BGP Session within the next 14 days and announce your own ip-space. Just open a ticket after your server has been provisioned and tell us your ASN and Prefixes with valid route objects. We will configure the session within two business days.

Small entry offerings

With a small budget, you get a lot of power and possibilities with our Cloud Servers. Starting at 3,49€ ($3,97) per 30 days, we offer:

• Cloud HE-1
  • One CPU Core (Intel Xeon E5)
  • 1024MB ECC Memory
  • 10GB Raid 10 Hard Drive Storage
  • Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS and FreeBSD available as one-click installation
  • Additional details and order link available on our website

More power needed? Choose a higher package or upgrade with just a few clicks, without moving configuration or data.

Not satisfied yet? Challenge accepted. Just order the desired instance, open a ticket including the link to this post and we will provide a free Cloud HE-1 instance with 14 days lifetime, without any contract binding.

Want to learn more about our current progress? Checkout our blog.

Thanked by 1First-Root

Comments

• Seems nice. What do you mean by "Unlimited - Fair Use Traffic"? How many TB/month is "Fair Use"? Thanks!

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited February 2019

Used this provider for more than a year, and in a day, when we must have just stable as heck production website, the whole host down. But the host was good (but we moved from them after this incident).

If someone did not understand is my review negative or positive, it's positive.
    The whole hosting = great, used for more than a year without ANY problems at all.
    But because of bad luck happened a problem, just in the day, when there should be no problems at all, and as result, we moved to another host because of the issue.

Anyway, I can recommend this host because of a lot of features what they offer.
    Quality really good.

• i have used this provider back in 2016 the Team Speak UDP port was dropping out legitimate clients ... after it got attacked but i dont know if what is the situation now. earlier they where with name KMS-Hosting.com everyone knows.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2019

@datanoise said:
    Seems nice. What do you mean by "Unlimited - Fair Use Traffic"? How many TB/month is "Fair Use"? Thanks!

Hello, unlimited means unlimited :-) - However we behold the right to throttle your servers uplink if you dont use it fair (e.g. for Streaming / Filesharing). This is also stated in our TOS which you need to accept up on ordering.

@desperand said:
    Used this provider for more than a year, and in a day, when we must have just stable as heck production website, the whole host down. But the host was good (but we moved from them after this incident).

If someone did not understand is my review negative or positive, it's positive.
    The whole hosting = great, used for more than a year without ANY problems at all.
    But because of bad luck happened a problem, just in the day, when there should be no problems at all, and as result, we moved to another host because of the issue.

Anyway, I can recommend this host because of a lot of features what they offer.
    Quality really good.

I'm not sure what happened. Our network uptime over the last years was almost at 100% or at 100%. Probably there was an hardware failure related to the node your instance was hosted on?

Network reachability can be checked over our Smokeping.

Our nodes are typically reaching almost something between 99-100% uptime, failures are uncommon as long as something critical does not break (e.g. hardware raidcontroller). For mission critical applications, multiple cloud servers over different nodes are the best solution. With additional ip-addresses, our API and keepalived you can make them high available.

@pakhosting said:
    i have used this provider back in 2016 the Team Speak UDP port was dropping out legitimate clients ... after it got attacked but i dont know if what is the situation now. earlier they where with name KMS-Hosting.com everyone knows.

It's 2019 now and our ddos protection has evolved. We're protecting a quite large amount of clients who operate frequently attacked teamspeak servers as part of their business, It's worth to test it again.

• would you be happy to provide a trial? i will test before buy

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@pakhosting said:
    would you be happy to provide a trial? i will test before buy

See OP:

Not satisfied yet? Challenge accepted. Just order the desired instance, open a ticket including the link to this post and we will provide a free Cloud HE-1 instance with 14 days lifetime, without any contract binding.

Might be interesting to see whether the last benchmark results someone posted here on LET during last BF (https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2904159/#Comment_2904159) are still applicable.

Thanked by 2eol jh_aurologic
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@pakhosting said:

Of course! - Just order the desired Cloud Server and provide me the contract id by private message. I will provide it for three days free.

@dfroe said:

@pakhosting said:

See OP:

Might be interesting to see whether the last benchmark results someone posted here on LET during last BF (https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2904159/#Comment_2904159) are still applicable.

CPU power has increased by 30% for our small HE-1 and HE-2 offerings since the benchmark test.

Thanked by 2amsaal vimalware