Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off in ssd-vps also 2xE5-2450l servers in 37 eur/mo located in Romania !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off in ssd-vps also 2xE5-2450l servers in 37 eur/mo located in Romania !

cociucociu Member
edited February 2019 in Offers

Hello Let people ,

Today we have the follow offers :

1)

Dedicated Server
2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)
32 gb ram
480 gb Pure ssd
1 ipv4
1gbps port speed (almost dedicated)
20 tb traffic included/mo
Price 37 eur/mo (only 30 servers in stock)
Link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=372

2)

Dedicated Server
2xE5-2450 (32 Vcore)
32 gb ram
1tb sata hdd (new one)
1 ipv4
1gbps port speed (almost dedicated)
20 tb traffic included/mo
Price 37 eur/mo (only 20 servers in stock)
Link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=339

Also we running a 50% off in any ssd plan using the cupon code "50%off-ssd" , i will give some exemple :

1)

SSD VPS 1
€ 6,99 monthly
SSD 10 GB
CPU 1vCore
RAM 512 MB ECC
1 Dedicated IP
Full Root Access
Multiple 32/64 bit OS
5 TB Traffic/Month
1 Gbps Port
price after using the cupon code will be 3.5 eur/mo
link to buy https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=356&currency=1&language=en

2)

SSD VPS 2
€ 7,99 monthly
SSD 20 GB
CPU 1vCore
RAM 1024 MB ECC
1 Dedicated IP
Full Root Access
Multiple 32/64 bit OS
10 TB Traffic/Month
1 Gbps Port
price after using the cupon code will be 4 eur/mo
link to buy https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=357&currency=1&language=en

If you are interesed in more resources you can use the same cupon code and choose the interested plan from here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/virtual-private-server-vps-ssd

In the dedicated servers if you need ILO for manage your server we will provide it for free , you must to open a tiket for this with the subject "ilo"

Also we accept and install for free any upgrade for your dedi , you must to buy your own hdd or ram and send it to us like is mentionated we will not charge for this (this feature is verry good for people who need more space for exemple)

Aditional ip for dedi is 1eur/ip or 1.5 dollars.

For vps servers we offer only the template what you have in the order list , if your desired template is not there please do not buy.

If you have any question about this offers please post here. Also our Skype username is :Netsilvania

Thanked by 1dahartigan

Comments

• What does

@cociu said:
    (almost dedicated)

mean exactly?

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • eol said: mean exactly?

500 mbps any time

Thanked by 2datanoise eol
  • datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited February 2019

eol said: exactly?

Not 100% dedicated. :open_mouth:

cociu said: 500 mbps any time

Is it possible to push 500 Mbps for several hours?

Thanked by 1eol
  • cociucociu Member
    edited February 2019

datanoise said: Is it possible to push 500 Mbps for several hours?

yes no problem meantime you dont consume all your 20tb traffic wich is alocated for entirely month because we do not sell aditional traffic for this offers.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • Is it possible to trade my sister in for a discount? She's blonde with blue eyes. Fetches good money on the corner, number 2 in all of Australia.

• Does she support IPv6?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @dahartigan said:
    Is it possible to trade my sister in for a discount? She's blonde with blue eyes. Fetches good money on the corner, number 2 in all of Australia.

you have all the datacenter for that.

• @eol said:
    Does she support IPv6?

She will do IPv6 for an extra rock

@ehab said:

@dahartigan said:
    Is it possible to trade my sister in for a discount? She's blonde with blue eyes. Fetches good money on the corner, number 2 in all of Australia.

you have all the datacenter for that.

Right on, I'll make the appropriate arrangements.

Thanked by 1eol
  • eol said: Does she support IPv6?

in maximum one week , we need to arrange something first.

Thanked by 3eol uptime skorous
  • Uptime %?

• corbpie said: Uptime %?

in dedi we had in the last 6 month only one downtime due of change our location to a new one. In vps you can count with 98% due of some changes what we have made this latest 2 month.

• Hi @cociu,

I think I have number 1 server but with 250 GB SSD, can I request to 480 GB SSD?

Are your 480 GB SSD (nearly) new like the 250 GB disk?

• akhfa said: I think I have number 1 server but with 250 GB SSD, can I request to 480 GB SSD?

this offer in ssd we had put in in sale due of some hdd unused here and is not usual , you can replace another order and let the old one to expire. Sorry we do not have the posibility to upgrade a old offer.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2019

dahartigan said: Is it possible to trade my sister in for a discount?

a picture is like 1000 words ...

• cociu said: in maximum one week , we need to arrange something first.

Will existing instances be able to get ipv6 at that time or are you rolling it for new machines first and then to everybody?

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@skorous said:

cociu said: in maximum one week , we need to arrange something first.

Will existing instances be able to get ipv6 at that time or are you rolling it for new machines first and then to everybody?

can we stay on serious topics? where is thd picture?

Thanked by 2eol angstrom
  • skorous said: Will existing instances be able to get ipv6 at that time or are you rolling it for new machines first and then to everybody?

we have buy a /32 last days , once is implemented we will provide to all customers new and old ones.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited February 2019

@FR_Michael said:

@skorous said:

cociu said: in maximum one week , we need to arrange something first.

can we stay on serious topics? where is thd picture?

Poor @skorous really fell for the "IPv6 promise" ... Or maybe it's true after all?

Thanked by 1skorous
  • jokymicjokymic Member
    edited February 2019

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2019

jokymic said: @cociu what about the existing clients? should we forget about our backup ? bcz its almost 1 week no one is responding tickets? VPS are down

tis is not my tiketing system i have mentioned this many time , is post in our webpage the progress , also yes we respond to all tickets no worry but if the status is not changed i cannot tell you nothing for the moment.I assume you have been client in bor1 node . If you had important data there you should to do your own backup. Now all this talked i hope respect this is a offer thread not a review one.

• @Falzo said:

only sisters please. This is not match.

Thanked by 3eol skorous uptime
  • @cociu said:

@Falzo said:

only sisters please. This is not match.

Thanked by 5cociu uptime eol MasonR ehab
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:
    we have buy a /32 last days , once is implemented we will provide to all customers new and old ones.

+1, sounds great.
    Who knows, maybe some day BGP sessions for dedicated servers might follow.. Maybe. :)
    Nevertheless, keep your good work going!

Thanked by 1cociu
  • @dahartigan said:

send PM @TheBaldPlumber