Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for Dedi Server allow uRPF whitelist.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for Dedi Server allow uRPF whitelist.

Hi
im looking for a server accept to add my other ip address to the uRPF ACL white list..
because i use ReQrypt (github),it's work need disable uRPF.
but i only need add 3-5 IPs.

where can support it?

thank you

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

It's possible with us, so long as you can prove that you are normally allowed to send traffic from these IPs.

Thanked by 1eol
  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

you really understood that @Clouvider? impressiv.

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

Isn't it another name of "server used for IP spoof"?

Thanked by 1eol

@FR_Michael said:
    you really understood that @Clouvider? impressiv.

My understanding is, the OP is looking to send traffic from IPs not assigned by us to his server, which is normally blocked for a good reason (to prevent spoofed traffic).

I get there might be a need to say use the /29 you've been assigned for your leased line to have the traffic sent through the server but returned to your broadband through some sort of a tunnel, maybe to improve the latency. In this case we'd be fine with it.

Will definitely require a strong proof of use for the IPs whitelisted in this manner.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited February 2019

Sounds dodgy to me, and considering some, err, "indicators" in the OP I'd be willing to bet on it.

@Clouvider you've dealt with this guy before, see https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2707880#Comment_2707880

Thanked by 2eol Clouvider

@dahartigan said:
    Sounds dodgy to me, and considering some, err, "indicators" in the OP I'd be willing to bet on it.

@Clouvider you've dealt with this guy before, see https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2707880#Comment_2707880

You have much better memory then me! Thanks a lot.

Yeah, in that case this would be extremely unlikely to pass our validation. I was hoping for a ‘normal’ use case for once...

• @Clouvider said:

@dahartigan said:

You have much better memory then me! Thanks a lot.

Yeah, in that case this would be extremely unlikely to pass our validation. I was hoping for a ‘normal’ use case for once...

No worries mate, didn't want to see a reputable provider take a hit over some idiot's spamming/scamming plan or waste your time. LET's being invaded by China, rough seas ahead, be on the lookout..

inb4 "racist". I love Chinese food.

Thanked by 1eol
  • I love chinese hardware.

Thanked by 1dahartigan