Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does Scaleway have C2L Bare Metal in Singapore location?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does Scaleway have C2L Bare Metal in Singapore location?

sudorangersudoranger Member
edited February 2019 in Help

I can't find any information in their website...

Comments

• Nope. Neither in Singapore, nor in Antarctica.

Thanked by 1sudoranger
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I thought their website clearly describes that they do the France location only.

• @WebProject said:
    I thought their website clearly describes that they do the France location only.

Funny you say it :) Because they also offer Amsterdam, which is not France.

So it doesn't seem to be clear enough on their website.

Thanked by 1sudoranger
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 2019

@sudoranger said:
    I can't find any information in their website...

Just login and see for yourself. You want Atlantis too? See for yourself!

EDIT2: By the time you ask stupid questions here to receive answers, you already made an account there, created the server desired, and installed the packages/applications in it. And then you can ask another stupid question like how to secure MySQL.

EDIT3: forgot image for TL;DR

Thanked by 2WebProject eol
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

France or Netherlands, but not Antarctica.
    That's not the Chappa'ai you are looking for.

Thanked by 2FHR sudoranger
  • Seems pretty clear to me that they only server France and The Netherlands. This is on their homepage:
    pretty clear

• @sgheghele said:
    Seems pretty clear to me that they only server France and The Netherlands. This is on their homepage:
    pretty clear

There, corrected that image for you. Always thing positive and make people feel good about their opinions and wishes, even though they troll you and are stubborn and lazy. This is the new education system. Never think negative again, because anything is possible, even beyond phisics and history.

• @default said:

@sgheghele said:
    Seems pretty clear to me that they only server France and The Netherlands. This is on their homepage:
    pretty clear

There, corrected that image for you. Always thing positive and make people feel good about their opinions and wishes, even though they troll you and are stubborn and lazy. This is the new education system. Never think negative again, because anything is possible, even beyond phisics and history.

As a Dutch person I feel slightly offended that you'd compare the Netherlands to Atlantis. We havent sunken yet.

Thanked by 2sudoranger eol
  • Thanked by 1eol