Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Windows Email Client compatible with SOGo EAS – ActiveSync
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Windows Email Client compatible with SOGo EAS – ActiveSync

nqservicesnqservices Member
edited February 2019 in General

Hi,

I have an email account that uses SOGo, where EAS ActiveSync is available. This is great when comparing to regular IMAP, since I can have all my emails, contacts and calendar sync between all my devices (computer, phone, webmail).

But after using this account with both Outlook 2016 and also Windows 10 Mail App, I found issues with the two, that I describe bellow. These issues make impossible to use this email client’s with EAS.

So, I looking for a new email client that fully works with EAS ActiveSync. Any advice? Also, is anyone here using email accounts with SOGo EAS ActiveSync? If yes, what email client do you use?

Outlook 2016 - EAS Issue
When using EAS, the Reply Flag/Icon will not sync to other devices (SOGo Webmail and Phone).

Windows 10 Mail App - EAS Issue
When using EAS, if you send for example 5 emails in a fast way (2/3 seconds between each) not all emails will be sent. Some will simple be lost and disappear.

Thanks

Comments