Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for Shared Hosting? Check out my Shared/Reseller Provider Comparison Chart (to be updated!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for Shared Hosting? Check out my Shared/Reseller Provider Comparison Chart (to be updated!)

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited February 2019 in General

So since it's always kind of a hassle to ask/search for the resource limits of Shared/Reseller Providers I have made a public accessible Google Doc where you can compare providers resource limits, Backups (yes/no), LiteSpeed(yes/no) for Shared Hosting and Reseller plans as well as Disk Space & Price. I have also listed coupons that I know can be used with certain hosts. This will be updated whenever I have time and motivation to do so. Feel free to request hosts to be added and/or tag your favourite provider to PM me the limits so I can add them :P

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11KsIwi39Go1E7lFYeCe2UVPxEtmR2BqfLuAYuJuU4Xo/edit?usp=sharing

To be continued:

Comments