Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there anything like WHMCS PRo billing software? or wewhost fooling people?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there anything like WHMCS PRo billing software? or wewhost fooling people?

my friend just comments use wewhost.com for cheap web hosting.....

and I check that he is using whmcs .... and after that, I did License Verification i got msg

"This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS"

I told my friend don't use wewhost they are using nulled whmcs..

he contacts wewhost team and they said we are not using whmcs, we are using WHMCSPRO...

is there any software ab whmcspro?

if is can anyone provide me the link... or wewhost team fooling people?

Comments

• Afaik, unfortunately, there is nothing like WHMCSPro. Also whatever flavor of WHMCS they are using, it must pass WHMCS license verification.

Thanked by 2eol HayDay
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited February 2019

Fooling people or living in Lala land.

Worse, it could be both.

Thanked by 1HayDay
  • HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

Never heard of anything called 'WHMCSPRO' and a quick Google confirms there isn't such a thing, unless they have built a module that enabled someone to sell hosting as a reseller and use wowhosts own WHMCS license.

www.wewhost.com does appear to have a valid WHMCS license though.

Thanked by 1HayDay
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@HostMedia said:
    Never heard of anything called 'WHMCSPRO' and a quick Google confirms there isn't such a thing, unless they have built a module that enabled someone to sell hosting as a reseller and use wowhosts own WHMCS license.

People start buying the WHMCS licenses as soon as their websites are posted in LET.

Thanked by 1HayDay
  • HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

@armandorg said:

@HostMedia said:

People start buying the WHMCS licenses as soon as their websites are posted in LET.

Most likely, shame the verify doesn't provide more details on how long the license has been active and if any changes have been made. Would help verify age of companies as well.

Thanked by 1HayDay
  • We get the whole "you're using a nulled WHMCS install all the time".

Mostly due to the fact that we run Blesta.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited February 2019

They are using nulled or unlicenced WHMCS

Quicklook at code also confirms it's WHMCS.

And the WHMCS template they are using:

https://themeforest.net/item/hostinza-isometric-domain-web-hosting-wordpress-theme/22404212

Thanked by 2eol HayDay
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@HayDay said:
    my friend just comments use wewhost.com for cheap web hosting.....

and I check that he is using whmcs .... and after that, I did License Verification i got msg

"This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS"

I told my friend don't use wewhost they are using nulled whmcs..

he contacts wewhost team and they said we are not using whmcs, we are using WHMCSPRO...

is there any software ab whmcspro?

if is can anyone provide me the link... or wewhost team fooling people?

it is clear that they are using whmcs and that they are using a nulled

Thanked by 1HayDay
  • The right term is was / were

• @AlexanderM said:
    They are using nulled or unlicenced WHMCS

Given their response: nulled.

Thanked by 1HayDay
  • More importantly, how do you pronounce the name?

Is it meant to be - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=WEW

Filipinos use wew when something unbelievable happens.

• @austenite said:
    More importantly, how do you pronounce the name?

Is it meant to be - https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=WEW

Filipinos use wew when something unbelievable happens.

End is nigh

• Aha nice try to defame us brother. If you think we are using a nulled license reach out to the whmcs and ask them if we were using the nulled whmcs
    It has been around 6, months we are in the market and we very well know what how much the privacy matters. We have been using whmcs with the paid license since September 2018 when we have started.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Wewhost said:
    Aha nice try to defame us brother. If you think we are using a nulled license reach out to the whmcs and ask them if we were using the nulled whmcs
    It has been around 6, months we are in the market and we very well know what how much the privacy matters. We have been using whmcs with the paid license since September 2018 when we have started.

Why lie though?

Their billing domain is actually in.wewhost.com, which is verified to use WHMCS.

Be it they just bought it, who knows.

Francisco

• wew, such host

Thanked by 1eol
  • @Francisco said:

@Wewhost said:
    Aha nice try to defame us brother. If you think we are using a nulled license reach out to the whmcs and ask them if we were using the nulled whmcs

Why lie though?

Their billing domain is actually in.wewhost.com, which is verified to use WHMCS.

Be it they just bought it, who knows.

Francisco

Lol why don't you go ahead and ask the whmcs team about it if you have doubts😂

• if their in.wewhost domain under a license, why they told we are using whmcs pro ?

• AndruAndru Member
    edited February 2019

They buyed later a whmcs licence....

wewwwww host... :smile: