Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything better then Dedispec ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anything better then Dedispec ?

I need many cores/threads cpu for my app

Anything can beat https://www.dedispec.com/client/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1 ?

Best I found so far in terms of specs and price....

Comments

• It’s definitely an url.

Thanked by 1Letzien
  • check ur link.

also, why are you opening multiple threads for the same stuff. Are you mimiccing your app which uses lots of threads too?

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Reliablesite?

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

What is your Budget ?

• Three phallic objects.

Thanked by 1eol
  • Nocix which is almost the same as dedispec. Support is better but not the network, most server r out of stock

Regardless you could reach dedispec here as active in LET.

• ok sorry for the link heres the server https://www.dedispec.com/client/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

• @xaos said:
    ok sorry for the link heres the server https://www.dedispec.com/client/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

Still no. Maybe try a screenshot :)?

• @Mudkip said:

@xaos said:
    ok sorry for the link heres the server https://www.dedispec.com/client/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

Still no. Maybe try a screenshot :)?

strange i click it and it works

heres screenshoot

• Just go to metaDedi and sort by price per 1k of Passmark score. Then, when you get a Hetzner (or sometimes, Online/OneProvider), act surprised and click that Buy button.

Thanked by 3eol uptime sin
  • Thanked by 2dedimark uptime
  • @mrclown said:
    Nocix which is almost the same as dedispec. Support is better but not the network, most server r out of stock

I've noticed that they, NOCIX, and WSI seem to have the same support people. However, David at Dedispec seems to actually know his shit, and care. Dude is gonna be bald and shooting heroin within months.

Thanked by 1Dedispec
  • @AC_Fan said:
    Just go to metaDedi and sort by price per 1k of Passmark score. Then, when you get a Hetzner (or sometimes, Online/OneProvider), act surprised and click that Buy button.

still no better deal

that dedispec is 20 cores 40 threads for 89$

Usefull website that is, i typed DUAL in cpu field but nothing better/cheaper tho

Hetzner is much more expensive as well.

• Pretty sure they are the cheapest.

• @xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:
    Just go to metaDedi and sort by price per 1k of Passmark score. Then, when you get a Hetzner (or sometimes, Online/OneProvider), act surprised and click that Buy button.

still no better deal

Usefull website that is, i typed DUAL in cpu field but nothing better/cheaper tho

That server has 64GB RAM, 15k Passmark CPU, 4TB HDD for 89 USD.
    Hetzner Auction Servers 967861 and 971659 - total Passmark of 19.7k, 64GB RAM, 8TB HDD for 66.3 USD (roughly 75% of 89 USD).

Thanked by 1eol
  • @AC_Fan said:

@xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

still no better deal

Hetzner Auction Servers 967861 and 971659 - total Passmark of 19.7k, 64GB RAM, 8TB HDD for 66.3 USD (roughly 75% of 89 USD).

I dont know where u see it. What I get is https://i.imgur.com/mTUNAoD.png

• @AC_Fan said:

@xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

still no better deal

15k cpu passmark is for single cpu, that server is 2xcpu, 20 cores, 40 threads.

The ones u posted what cpus were they? I guess quad 4 cores.

I need as much cores/threads as possible.

• @xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

@xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

still no better deal

Hetzner Auction Servers 967861 and (971659) - total Passmark of 19.7k, 64GB RAM, 8TB HDD for 66.3 USD (roughly 75% of 89 USD).

I dont know where u see it. What I get is https://i.imgur.com/mTUNAoD.png

You just search, like this. The 967861 got sold, but you know what to check for now. You spread the load between the two servers.

• @xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

@xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

still no better deal

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.
    That processor, in single socket: 15k Passmark
    In dual sockets (dual CPU): 21k Passmark
    Yes, I saw the wrong Passmark before, but a total of 21k Passmark is easily doable within 89USD, using Hetzner/Online/OneProvider (tho obviously, you should only check Hetzner).

• @AC_Fan said:

@xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

@xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

still no better deal

Yes, I saw the wrong Passmark before, but a total of 21k Passmark is easily doable within 89USD, using Hetzner/Online/OneProvider (tho obviously, you should only check Hetzner).

i did checked multiple time

heres 15k+ passmark, and price is 359 euro

https://i.imgur.com/BR07JWB.png

• @xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

@xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

@xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

still no better deal

See what I wrote: You spread the load between the two servers.
    Keep these limits: Filters and choose from the 15 servers with 9-10k Passmark under 40 Euro. Spread the load over the two servers and Bob's your uncle.

• @AC_Fan said:

@xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

@xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

@xaos said:

@AC_Fan said:

still no better deal

See what I wrote: You spread the load between the two servers.
    Keep these limits: Filters and choose from the 15 servers with 9-10k Passmark under 40 Euro. Spread the load over the two servers and Bob's your uncle.

yes got ya

im affraid i cant spread it between 2 servers, its 1 daap