Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to hide Disk Space Available from cpanel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to hide Disk Space Available from cpanel?

Does anybody have an idea of how to hide/remove Disk Space Available from my cliemts cpanels. I mean I want to edit cpanel in a way that only ceratin features of my clients package show when they log in their cpanel.

Comments

• Should be at WHM -> Packages -> Feature Manager

Remove the Disk Space there.

• Unfortunately, the section is blank: https://prnt.sc/mdk51d

• Edit your fucking template

• @Letzien said:
    Edit your fucking template

didn't get you :neutral:

• @Demoxing said:

@Letzien said:
    Edit your fucking template

didn't get you :neutral:

Not sure we are getting you either. Why would you want to hide disk space? That makes no sense unless the reason is not a white hat one.

Thanked by 1eol
  • When disk space limit exceed then cpanel will send alert to your customer that he was fooled.

• AuroraZ said: That makes no sense unless the reason is not a white hat one.

Almost all well know(So called Big co)I signup were hiding their HDD information + selling us unlimited storage offers , here is one :smile: https://www.bluehost.com/hosting/shared

• @inklight said:

AuroraZ said: That makes no sense unless the reason is not a white hat one.

Almost all well know(So called Big co)I signup were hiding their HDD information + selling us unlimited storage offers , here is one :smile: https://www.bluehost.com/hosting/shared

I don't give a rats ass what they do for the unlimited garbage. You want to buy into that shit go ahead, but if you define a limit then hide how much some one gets that is wrong. Unlimited aside if I want or need 10GB of space and can not see how much I have used in CPanel I am going to be one pissed of Yeti.

• @AuroraZ sadly no one get sued for selling Unlimited Storage yet its good marketing strategy you know .

• eoleol Member

I am not so sure if it's really a good marketing strategy since there is no such thing.

• @eol said:
    I am not so sure if it's really a good marketing strategy since there is no such thing.

Well it's a bit like with (ISP) flatrates: It gives the not so techy people "peace of mind". They won't probably ever reach any AUP limit anyway but are scared of being billed for additional disk space, traffic..

Thanked by 1eol
  • Ympker said: Well it's a bit like with (ISP) flatrates

I which our ISP have unlimited strategy I was planning to tap couple TB HDD via USB to Raspberry PI + cron job , and start my Downloading Madness sadly they don't even offers 512Kbps unlimited plan all are limited

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited January 2019

@inklight said:
    @AuroraZ sadly no one get sued for selling Unlimited Storage yet its good marketing strategy you know .

Who the hell said anything about being sued? I said if you are stupid enough to fall for unlimited you deserve what you get.

This is why most people do not like talking here, except for trolling. You do not fucken READ and make assumptions and put words into people's mouths. Learn to be an adult human or fuck off and stop responding because what you say has no bearing on what I said.

• eoleol Member

@AuroraZ said:
    ...if you are stupid enough to fall for unlimited you deserve what you get.

Agreed.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • [AuroraZ said] You do not fucken READ and make assumptions and put words into people's mouths. Learn to be an adult human or fuck off and stop responding because what you say has no bearing on what I said.

Calm down DonkeyKong , no one will give me or give the Gold trophy for winning argument on the Internet ,
    Specially for Something I and most of forum members here Don't Give a Fk about .
    Last it's your lake of self confidence and insecure feeling makes you assuming every quot of your post as personal attack .
    Last psychotic like you is the reason most of new member (specially who ask for help) runs away from the first post , it's shame really since this forum is what encourage me to run my first VPS .