Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Use of wisecp
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Use of wisecp

I just came across this portal for web hosting, wisecp. I am planning to try this out. Please anyone can share your experience if you have ever used this platform.

I am thinking of moving away from whmcs.

Comments

• eoleol Member

I have never ever used this platform.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

They do advertise alot here and other forums. Short words, they think they are the best within this industry. Do try it out and make sure to post your review after a while here.

Thanked by 2Falzo Ympker
  • LampardLampard Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2019

Yesterday, i just had a look at its demo as they claimed to have so many features and i thought that they were wrong but after installing demo, there were numerous features which other billing system doesn't have. I was also impressed by the built in theme they had which can be disabled too, editing the main website was also so easy through admin interface.

There are few problems with it like incorrect English, less integrations, modules etc. Otherwise it seems to be perfect. Oh and what more matters is how it works in production environment which i haven't tested yet. Though features were really amazing.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • monthly ~8 dollars with 300 customers.. nice deal. you can view nodeweb.net and who use them from here; https://www.sitemio.com/en/references/WISECP