Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just $2/month VPS | 1GB RAM | 512MB Swap | DC CA,FR&UK | OpenVZ | SolusVM | IPv6 & IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Just $2/month VPS | 1GB RAM | 512MB Swap | DC CA,FR&UK | OpenVZ | SolusVM | IPv6 & IPv4

A small intro about the company, Liveinhost Web Services LLP is a Hosting Services Provider that provides Fully Managed services for Webhosting, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server with a full team of employees that have been involved in the hosting and IT industry since 2014. We are proud to offer high quality virtual servers at an affordable price. The staff behind Liveinhost have been in the hosting industry for over 10 years. By combining their experience and knowledge they have aquired over the past years, Liveinhost is rapidly growing to be one of the top VPS providers in the industry.Our all VPS plans comes with anti-DDoS protection.

Together with our support team and DevOps Engineers, we provide 24/7 Support for all our clients. As always, we listen to all feedback and continuously attempt to improve our services to match overall customer demands.

WWW.LIVEINHOST.COM - $2 Per Month OpenVZ - SolusVM Control Panel VPS

URL - https://www.liveinhost.com/hdd-hybrid-vps/
HDD-HYBRID VPS - $2/month

Disk Space = 30 GB
Bandwidth = 1 TB
RAM = 1 GB
SWAP = 512 MB
OS = Centos 7 (option to change OS)
IPv4

=======================================================

URL - https://www.liveinhost.com/hdd-hybrid-vps/
HDD-HYBRID VPS - $4/month

Disk Space = 50 GB
Bandwidth = 1 TB
RAM = 2 GB
SWAP = 512MB
OS = Centos 7 (option to change OS)
IPv4
Full Root/SSH Access
480Gbps+: Anti-DDoS
SolusVM Control Panel 

=======================================================

URL - https://www.liveinhost.com/ssd-cloud-vps/
SSD VPS - $4/month SSD VPS 1

1 CPU Processor
80 GB SSD Diskspace
2 GB RAM
512 MB vSwap
1 TB Traffic
Linux 10 Templates
Full Root/SSH Access
480Gbps+: Anti-DDoS
1 IPv4 Space
On request IPv6 Space
SolusVM Control Panel

FAQ:

Q: Do you allow proxy sites?
A: We allow private proxy sites. We do not permit public proxy sites

Q: DC location?
A: France, UK and Canada

www.liveinhost.com
Shared, Reseller, cPanel VPS, Dedicated Server

Comments

• Payment methods and payment frequencies?

• eoleol Member

@uxtvdl said:
    ...payment frequencies?

69 Hz.

Thanked by 2uptime uxtvdl
  • OpenVZ... the customers will soon be like...

Thanked by 1eol
  • @eol said:

@uxtvdl said:
    ...payment frequencies?

69 Hz.

Do you allow simple harmonic motion ?

Thanked by 1eol
  • @uxtvdl said:

@eol said:

@uxtvdl said:
    ...payment frequencies?

69 Hz.

Aren't his posts outright harmonic dissonance?

• eoleol Member

@uxtvdl said:

@eol said:

@uxtvdl said:
    ...payment frequencies?

69 Hz.

Only on our premium offers.
    Coupon EDIT2 for a recurring -100% discount.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @Letzien said:

@uxtvdl said:

@eol said:

@uxtvdl said:
    ...payment frequencies?

69 Hz.

Aren't his posts outright harmonic dissonance?

The era of harmonic up beats risen from Harmonicamuck due to the dissenterence of the lystermetra cuvxio is really non memondaflio

Thanked by 1eol
  • @eol said:

@uxtvdl said:

@eol said:

@uxtvdl said:
    ...payment frequencies?

69 Hz.

Only on our premium offers.
    Coupon EDIT2 for a recurring -100% discount.

Sorry couldn't find any of those premium offers at the Port you mentioned in the last ticket also some existing moon 🌒 plans have low connectivity on Earth ! Heard it from some of your existing customers

• eoleol Member
    edited January 2019

EDIT2:

So uxtvdl,

1. You purchased an unmanaged VPS hosting service TODAY. It was automatically activated and you automatically received your VPS information email upon payment.

2. You purchased additional addons. These addons were a cPanel/WHM VPS Optimized License and Linux Hardening Service. Both of these addons are still marked "Pending" because addons are manually activated.

3. Before we had the chance to activate your services, you submit a ticket asking for service for the addon that has not yet been activated. We ask for up to 24 hours to activate addons.

4. As your addon (hardening service) has not yet been activated, your ticket requesting support for that addon qualifies as a sales ticket. Sales tickets are not responded to on a 24x7 basis and are not part of our "10 minute average response time" calculations. Only ACTUAL technical support tickets are.

5. You PMed me on LowEndTalk and I ignored your PM because LowEndTalk is not our helpdesk.

6. You decided to post here thinking that you would receive faster support / resolution over other customers waiting in line. And you aren't. And we didn't delete any of your tickets, either.

I hope I was able to clarify a few things. And once again, a summary of things that I ask for you to take away from this:

1. You cannot request support for an addon that is not yet active. Addons are manually activated and can take up to 24 hours to activate.

2. Our sales/billing/management/abuse departments are not 24x7 departments.

3. LowEndTalk is not our helpdesk. Proper venues of support include our REAL helpdesk, direct email to one of our staff members, or direct contact via phone to one of our staff members. Again, I repeat, LowEndTalk is not our helpdesk. Posting on LowEndTalk does not speed up resolution in any way, nor does it make you a priority client, nor will it get you any special treatment.

If you would like to proceed with your refund request, you can let us know via ticket .. same for if you wish to continue with service. If you choose to continue, well, all I can say is that I can assure you that you'd definitely be happy here if you are reasonable with us and understand how things work here. If you wish to leave, our TOS which you agreed to upon signup asks for 5-6 business days for a refund to be processed.

Again, please contact us for support "via our helpdesk": http://www.greenvaguehost.com/portal/

Thanks.

eol
    Customer Satisfaction Officer
    GreenVagueHost

Thanked by 3Letzien gol3m imok
  • @eol said:
    EDIT2:

So uxtvdl,

1. You purchased an unmanaged VPS hosting service TODAY. It was automatically activated and you automatically received your VPS information email upon payment.

2. You purchased additional addons. These addons were a cPanel/WHM VPS Optimized License and Linux Hardening Service. Both of these addons are still marked "Pending" because addons are manually activated.

3. Before we had the chance to activate your services, you submit a ticket asking for service for the addon that has not yet been activated. We ask for up to 24 hours to activate addons.

4. As your addon (hardening service) has not yet been activated, your ticket requesting support for that addon qualifies as a sales ticket. Sales tickets are not responded to on a 24x7 basis and are not part of our "10 minute average response time" calculations. Only ACTUAL technical support tickets are.

5. You PMed me on LowEndTalk and I ignored your PM because LowEndTalk is not our helpdesk.

6. You decided to post here thinking that you would receive faster support / resolution over other customers waiting in line. And you aren't. And we didn't delete any of your tickets, either.

I hope I was able to clarify a few things. And once again, a summary of things that I ask for you to take away from this:

1. You cannot request support for an addon that is not yet active. Addons are manually activated and can take up to 24 hours to activate.

2. Our sales/billing/management/abuse departments are not 24x7 departments.

3. LowEndTalk is not our helpdesk. Proper venues of support include our REAL helpdesk, direct email to one of our staff members, or direct contact via phone to one of our staff members. Again, I repeat, LowEndTalk is not our helpdesk. Posting on LowEndTalk does not speed up resolution in any way, nor does it make you a priority client, nor will it get you any special treatment.

If you would like to proceed with your refund request, you can let us know via ticket .. same for if you wish to continue with service. If you choose to continue, well, all I can say is that I can assure you that you'd definitely be happy here if you are reasonable with us and understand how things work here. If you wish to leave, our TOS which you agreed to upon signup asks for 5-6 business days for a refund to be processed.

Again, please contact us for support "via our helpdesk": http://www.greenvaguehost.com/portal/

Thanks.

eol
    Customer Satisfaction Officer
    GreenVagueHost

😂😂😂😂

Thanked by 1eol
  • What
    The
    Fuck
    ?

Thanked by 1eol
  • @imok said:
    What
    The
    Fuck
    ?

Right now you can register .wtf domains on special offer with Porkbun and Namesilo.

Thanked by 3eol uptime imok