Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking for 100g+ storage vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Looking for 100g+ storage vps

Main purpose is private-tracker speed-limiting torrenting and proxy, so the tos should allow both.

Budget is tight, 3/month. But willing to trade off cpu/ram/port.

Ideally in LA.

Thank you.

Comments

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    Can you do $3.25/month?

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @Francisco said:
    Can you do $3.25/month?

    Francisco

    what about 3/mo paid by year?

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider
    edited January 2019

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:
    Can you do $3.25/month?

    Francisco

    what about 3/mo paid by year?

    I don't do discounts, sorry.

    Edit - I failed math. It comes out to $35/year, so you'd be good.

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @Francisco said:

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:
    Can you do $3.25/month?

    Francisco

    what about 3/mo paid by year?

    I don't do discounts, sorry.

    Edit - I failed math. It comes out to $35/year, so you'd be good.

    Francisco

    deal. please send me the link...

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:
    Can you do $3.25/month?

    Francisco

    what about 3/mo paid by year?

    I don't do discounts, sorry.

    Edit - I failed math. It comes out to $35/year, so you'd be good.

    Francisco

    deal. please send me the link...

    You can order it in a few hours, it's nothing special.

    It'll only be 512MB RAM.

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @Francisco said:

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:
    Can you do $3.25/month?

    Francisco

    what about 3/mo paid by year?

    I don't do discounts, sorry.

    Edit - I failed math. It comes out to $35/year, so you'd be good.

    Francisco

    deal. please send me the link...

    You can order it in a few hours, it's nothing special.

    It'll only be 512MB RAM.

    Francisco

    Woke up and before brushing checked buyvm.net stocks gone 😫😫 Fucked by time zone difference When will be stocks back again

    pɹɐɔ ʇıpǝɹɔ ʎuɐ ʇnoɥʇıʍ sɹǝʌɹǝs pǝʇɐɔıpǝp ǝǝɹɟ ʇǝƃ : uɔɔʍ/ǝǝɹɟxʇǝƃ/ɯoɔ˙ıpǝpǝǝɹɟ//:sdʇʇɥ

  • You haven't missed it, they've not restocked yet. I'd check again in 4-6 hours.

  • yep. i am also waiting for the restock..., hope it will come soon

  • @Francisco said:

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:
    Can you do $3.25/month?

    Francisco

    what about 3/mo paid by year?

    I don't do discounts, sorry.

    Edit - I failed math. It comes out to $35/year, so you'd be good.

    Francisco

    $3.25/mo is $39/year and you said you don't do discounts, so you may need to clarify if you meant the $35 or the $3.25 number.

  • @Francisco said:

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:
    Can you do $3.25/month?

    Francisco

    what about 3/mo paid by year?

    I don't do discounts, sorry.

    Edit - I failed math. It comes out to $35/year, so you'd be good.

    Francisco

    deal. please send me the link...

    You can order it in a few hours, it's nothing special.

    It'll only be 512MB RAM.

    Francisco

    couldn't find it anywhere, under what category? storage vps?

  • @bakageta said:
    You haven't missed it, they've not restocked yet. I'd check again in 4-6 hours.

    really I thought it was going to be restocked on Monday as fancisco said

    pɹɐɔ ʇıpǝɹɔ ʎuɐ ʇnoɥʇıʍ sɹǝʌɹǝs pǝʇɐɔıpǝp ǝǝɹɟ ʇǝƃ : uɔɔʍ/ǝǝɹɟxʇǝƃ/ɯoɔ˙ıpǝpǝǝɹɟ//:sdʇʇɥ

  • bakagetabakageta Member
    edited January 2019

    @uxtvdl said:
    really I thought it was going to be restocked on Monday as fancisco said

    Less than an hour before you said you missed it, Francisco said you could order it in a few hours. It's just barely Monday morning in America.

    Thanked by 1uxtvdl
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

    GOOD MORNING AMERICA HOW ARE YOU!

    EDIT2: wakey wakey, eggs and bakey

    EDIT3: ALSO GOOD MORNING CANADA (bonjour à tous!)

    EDIT4: muy buenos días a todos

    Thanked by 1eol

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • @bakageta said:

    @uxtvdl said:
    really I thought it was going to be restocked on Monday as fancisco said

    Less than an hour before you said you missed it, Francisco said you could order it in a few hours. It's just barely Monday morning in America.

    gracias

    pɹɐɔ ʇıpǝɹɔ ʎuɐ ʇnoɥʇıʍ sɹǝʌɹǝs pǝʇɐɔıpǝp ǝǝɹɟ ʇǝƃ : uɔɔʍ/ǝǝɹɟxʇǝƃ/ɯoɔ˙ıpǝpǝǝɹɟ//:sdʇʇɥ

  • uptime said: bonjour à tous!)

    Spanish or French ?

    pɹɐɔ ʇıpǝɹɔ ʎuɐ ʇnoɥʇıʍ sɹǝʌɹǝs pǝʇɐɔıpǝp ǝǝɹɟ ʇǝƃ : uɔɔʍ/ǝǝɹɟxʇǝƃ/ɯoɔ˙ıpǝpǝǝɹɟ//:sdʇʇɥ

  • @mattchun said:
    Main purpose is private-tracker speed-limiting torrenting and proxy, so the tos should allow both.

    Budget is tight, 3/month. But willing to trade off cpu/ram/port.

    Ideally in LA.

    Thank you.

    You can add +2 monthly and get dedicated server from Kimsufi in Canada with 500GB

    https://www.kimsufi.com/us/en/servers.xml

  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

    meant to be French-ish

    EDIT2: because, Canada.

    Thanked by 2uxtvdl eol

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • @Francisco said:

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:
    Can you do $3.25/month?

    Francisco

    what about 3/mo paid by year?

    I don't do discounts, sorry.

    Edit - I failed math. It comes out to $35/year, so you'd be good.

    Francisco

    deal. please send me the link...

    You can order it in a few hours, it's nothing special.

    It'll only be 512MB RAM.

    Francisco

    it's been a few hours.

  • Still waiting...

  • @uptime said:
    GOOD MORNING AMERICA HOW ARE YOU!

    EDIT2: wakey wakey, eggs and bakey

    EDIT3: ALSO GOOD MORNING CANADA (bonjour à tous!)

    EDIT4: muy buenos días a todos

    Technically, it's morning in Canada before the US due to Newfie time zone.

    Thanked by 2uptime uxtvdl
  • jackbjackb Member, Provider
    edited January 2019

    @l2o88j said:
    Still waiting...

    Can't be that urgent to offload your porn Linux distros surely?

    In all seriousness, chill.

    Thanked by 1bakageta

    Afterburst - Awesome OpenVZ&KVM VPS in US+EU

  • bakagetabakageta Member
    edited January 2019

    The 512 slices have been in stock for at least the last hour or so, if anyone was looking to grab one and hasn't noticed the other topic.

    Thanked by 2Francisco uptime
  • @jackb said:

    @l2o88j said:
    Still waiting...

    Can't be that urgent to offload your porn Linux distros surely?

    In all seriousness, chill.

    Just the slice and not block storage. So not the porn Linux distro you were looking for.

  • @TimboJones said:

    @Francisco said:

    @mattchun said:

    @Francisco said:
    Can you do $3.25/month?

    Francisco

    what about 3/mo paid by year?

    I don't do discounts, sorry.

    Edit - I failed math. It comes out to $35/year, so you'd be good.

    Francisco

    $3.25/mo is $39/year and you said you don't do discounts, so you may need to clarify if you meant the $35 or the $3.25 number.

    $20 per year for the slice plus $1.25 per month for 256 GB block storage slab = $35 per year.

    Thanked by 1TimboJones
Sign In or Register to comment.