Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Letting go two server at Hetzner, anyone wants them?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Letting go two server at Hetzner, anyone wants them?

Hello everyone, I'm letting go two servers at Hetzner so if anyone is interested I can revoke the cancellation request and push them over:

1. Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1246 v3 @ 3.50GHz / 32GB RAM / 2x2TB HDD Ent. in Helsinki DC (5 extra IP's added to it) - expires on 18/01/2019 and can be transferred by then.
  2. Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1246 v3 @ 3.50GHz / 32 GB RAM / 2x2TB HDD Ent. in Falkenstein DC (3 extra IP's added to it) - expires on 29/01/2019 and can be transferred by then.

The IP's can be cancelled and I am not asking for anything but the cost for the remaining period if anyone wants to take them now otherwise I'll let them expire. Renewal is at roughly 30 euros each (IP's and VAT included).

They both come with VMware ESXi 6.5 installed already on them, with custom image that supports the NIC card and I can change the ESXi password to a temp one for you to continue using it, but you will need to bring your own license (you can get one for free).

Proof of ownership and otherwise can be provided in private upon request.

Comments

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

These are auction servers, right?

• Yes

• How much do they end up being without VAT and IPs? Can you remove that before they expire? Do you know if the removal of VAT is automatic upon ownership change (since I'm not in Europe and neither is my account)?

Thx

• Debian, thx.

Thanked by 1eol
  • t0mt0m Member

I’ll take your Finland DC server. Let’s PM.

• t0mt0m Member

@hacktek said:
    How much do they end up being without VAT and IPs? Can you remove that before they expire? Do you know if the removal of VAT is automatic upon ownership change (since I'm not in Europe and neither is my account)?

Thx

Additional IP addresses are €1 each per month including VAT. The VAT percentage is 19%.

• Only the Finland DC server is left and I've PM'd @t0m about it.

Thanked by 1t0m
  • @hacktek said:
    How much do they end up being without VAT and IPs? Can you remove that before they expire? Do you know if the removal of VAT is automatic upon ownership change (since I'm not in Europe and neither is my account)?

Thx

I believe the removal of VAT is automatic. Not sure though!

• Servers transferred (I actually had 3 but one was available only today). Thank you to @t0m @henkynl and @mrclown. They are very serious gentlemen and the transfers went smooth!

Thanked by 3eol t0m henkynl
  • t0mt0m Member

Thanks. Now let’s see for how long I can idle this server :-)

Thanked by 1eol
  • Just so I know if I ever wanna transfer a server of mine, can you summarize the process? I assume I'd need support for that?

• t0mt0m Member

Actually it's very simple.
    Login to your Robot panel, go to the server you want to transfer, click on the transfer button and click on the create token button. You will get a transfer token. Give the transfer token to the new owner, he/she should also log in and click on the server transfers button on the servers tab and fill in the transfer token. After that, the old owner has to accept the transfer via e-mail and after that it's done.

Thanked by 1eol
  • Wow that's super easy, thanks for the tip!

• I will not buy server for hetzner forever.
    her network is so slowly.
    only 400kb/s

Thanked by 2eol inthecloudblog
  • eoleol Member

@tuyun said:
    I will not buy server for hetzner forever.
    only 400kb/s

LOL.
    Good one.

• @tuyun said:
    I will not buy server for hetzner forever.
    only 400kb/s

Yea, I heard they are on dial-up modems. But look on the bright side, they have multi-peer with 10 56k dial-up modems.

Thanked by 2eol t0m