Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[feedback wanted] domain price comparison
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[feedback wanted] domain price comparison

hi all,

just launched this web yesterday and looking for honest review and what we could do to improve. I greatly appreciate your time!

url: https://DomWar.com

thank you so much.

Comments

• Needs a "recurring" field per registrar, including an option to sort by that. Maybe a "show lowest cost for 10 year domain" thing?

Thanked by 2lion tokenkayit
  • ChuckChuck Member
    edited January 2019

Cheapest Register | Cheapest Renewal | WHOIS Privacy

Thanked by 1eol
  • I'll compare you to my main source for gathering domain pricing.

• Do you gather your prices automatically?
    • I'd remove the Facebook "Like" and "Share" since not many website I visit now days have it.
    • You've got responsiveness but my 1920*969 display of your website contains a little to much waste of space on the sides. _Don't you dare put full blown sidebar advertisements_
    • You've got all the necessary information in the table, but if you're trying to be an all round domain pricing website; you may need to add a transfer & renewal price.
    • Additional Pages so you have other traffic sources.
    • Information Page?
    • A tad bit more color, the background is blinding at night.
    • Quick Search to a tld.
    • No idea why you need to have a discussion section, maybe to raise a consensuses?
    • Reasonable Page Speed
    • SEO needs some work.
    • Clear out that 1 error in DevTools Console
    • Impose the shopping link onto the price?
    • You have no Alt tags.

It appears in your ToS/ToC it shows "Purchased Download Subscriptions" what is this for?