Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need vps in portugal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need vps in portugal

Hi,
need list for some providers that provide vps based in portugal
Thank you

Comments

• dude i posted here because i'm searching for low price offer like 10 $ / month

• solairesolaire Member
    edited January 2019

Tomz said: dude i posted here because i'm searching for low price offer like 10 $ / month

I'm seriously impressed by your attitude. I mean, your OP perfectly states your budget, what you're looking for in terms of specifications, the type of research you have done yourself, etc.

Oh, wait... no it doesn't. You accidentally opened a thread at LET with the content you should've pasted in Google to start your own research.

Thanked by 1tetech
  • eoleol Member

Forum != search engine.

• Sadly in Portugal we don't have much offer, i would say:

www.ptisp.pt is the "biggest" in Domestic/Small/Enterprise company with the best offer.
    www.ptservidor.pt small company in a bit expensive.

Dominios.pt discontinued the VPS line and all the other big ones have datacenters in France, Italy, etc (Amen, OVH).

Thanked by 1lowenduser4531
  • nfnnfn Veteran

Leapswitch used to have VPS in Portugal.
    Would like to see more offers but is not easy for a provider here to have cheap services.

Thanked by 1leapswitch
  • estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

@claudiof said:
    Sadly in Portugal we don't have much offer, i would say:

www.ptisp.pt is the "biggest" in Domestic/Small/Enterprise company with the best offer.

Dominios.pt discontinued the VPS line and all the other big ones have datacenters in France, Italy, etc (Amen, OVH).

There will be in very near future. ofcourse still won't be the cheapest,tho :wink:

• @MikePT could probably say more about the VPS situation in Portugal, but I don't think that they have LET prices there.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@angstrom said:
    @MikePT could probably say more about the VPS situation in Portugal, but I don't think that they have LET prices there.

I can actually get a few VM's here.

@Tomz, what do you need exactly?

In terms of pricing, definitely not within LET budget.

@estnoc said:

@claudiof said:
    Sadly in Portugal we don't have much offer, i would say:

There will be in very near future. ofcourse still won't be the cheapest,tho :wink:

Let me know if you need colocation here, I'd be the guy you'd like to speak to :-)

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@nfn said:
    Leapswitch used to have VPS in Portugal.
    Would like to see more offers but is not easy for a provider here to have cheap services.

We still do :)

• Zé, if you want i know some pm me if you wanna know

• Has anyone mentioned @MikePT yet? :)

Thanked by 2eol MikePT
  • eoleol Member

@dahartigan said:
    Has anyone mentioned @MikePT yet? :)

I don't think so.

Thanked by 2MikePT dahartigan

@dahartigan said:
    Has anyone mentioned @MikePT yet? :)