Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arsal Ahmed's Introduction
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Arsal Ahmed's Introduction

Hello, I'm Arsal Ahmed 20th years old from Karachi, Pakistan. I'm a hosting provider but i can't advertise any product until i received my "Provider" tag. Recently i had account there which alot of you guys know it's now banned or locked (i don't know) because yeah 100% my fault. I admit it i wasn't knew member can't sell until they get "Provider tag"

So i've re-registered, and i apologize for last account incident.

i request @staff, delete my account or unban/unlock it because i want my username "Arsal Ahmed"

Thanks

Comments

• I'm assuming you were probably banned due to a failure to read the rules before joining our great community? Have you done so this time?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

@DangerousSquad We dont want you as a host here sorry. Offering a lifetime whmcs licenses for a one time fee is illegal as hell. Then you didn't even read the rules on top of that. You don't walk in a strangers house and take a dump on the carpet? Well you did that and you paid the price. Have a good day!

• Thanked by 3eol austenite taubin
  • @deank Nigh is something...

Thanked by 1eol
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Damn fuck.

This is like 8th End is nigh. What a day. Give me a break.

Thanked by 4eol Janevski malek Aidan
  • I'm happy to give second chances, so if this guy wants to stay, I wouldn't be against allowing him to participate as a member and banning them from being a provider here.

• FlamesRunner said: I wouldn't be against allowing him to participate as a member and banning them from being a provider here.

He wouldn't stay as a member only.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @DangerousSquad We dont want you as a host here sorry. Offering a lifetime whmcs licenses for a one time fee is illegal as hell. Then you didn't even read the rules on top of that. You don't walk in a strangers house and take a dump on the carpet? Well you did that and you paid the price. Have a good day!

It 100% legal, yeah it's hard to trust since official website also don't allow lifetime license key. But if you know providers like Godaddy, Hostgator and many other they're partners with WHMCS and they can generate license even for lifetime. as in our case.

As i create deal again just for LET users so unfortunately only 4 users grab License and 6 were on pending then later they're canceled by us because we want everyone should have a chance to grab that opportunity.

By the way anyone can tell me "Permission denied" is that mean account banned or locked?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

DangerousSquad said: By the way anyone can tell me "Permission denied" is that mean account banned or locked?

It means piss off

• @MasonR said:

DangerousSquad said: By the way anyone can tell me "Permission denied" is that mean account banned or locked?

It means piss off

oooh you shouldn't use such words on this community. I wish they delete my previous account so i'm able to get my name.

• @DangerousSquad said:

@MasonR said:

It means piss off

oooh you shouldn't use such words on this community. I wish they delete my previous account so i'm able to get my name.

Does fuck off work better for you?

• Thanked by 2dahartigan eol
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

DangerousSquad said: I wish they delete my previous account so i'm able to get my name.

They are not going to delete your old account. They are under no legal or moral obligation to do so. It will remain here as a reminder of your shady practices. Expect this account to be banned soon as well, since you're now breaking additional rules.

• Thanked by 1eol

@DangerousSquad Well you worded your ad to say you could use the license anywhere. Really you are violating whmcs terms by allowing that to happen. "The reseller program does not permit selling licenses to the general public or as a standalone product." I have already reported you to whmcs about this. Have fun buddy!

• #FREEARSEHOLE

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @DangerousSquad Well you worded your ad to say you could use the license anywhere. Really you are violating whmcs terms by allowing that to happen. "The reseller program does not permit selling licenses to the general public or as a standalone product." I have already reported you to whmcs about this. Have fun buddy!

oh sounds good, also tell me what they replied you.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 2019

@DangerousSquad said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

It 100% legal, yeah it's hard to trust since official website also don't allow lifetime license key. But if you know providers like Godaddy, Hostgator and many other they're partners with WHMCS and they can generate license even for lifetime. as in our case.

As i create deal again just for LET users so unfortunately only 4 users grab License and 6 were on pending then later they're canceled by us because we want everyone should have a chance to grab that opportunity.

By the way anyone can tell me "Permission denied" is that mean account banned or locked?

That is meant to be used internally in the Providers network.
    What you are doing is completely illegal. Do keep in mind that WHMCS have an automated script that scans the IPs to see if it is within the Providers network. There is a way to circumvent this by spoofing the IP in the configuration file.

I would highly advise the Moderators to ban you from here permanently.
    You are lucky I havent got any of your details or licenses from you as you would be banned from the hosts and the buyers would open disputes. But then again, its a rinse and repeat.

Disclaimer: I am a cPanel beta tester.

@DangerousSquad Well it is off to neva neva land for you! Got any last remarks?

Thanked by 2MikePT eol
  • @MikePT said:

@DangerousSquad said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

What you are doing is completely illegal. Do keep in mind that WHMCS have an automated script that scans the IPs to see if it is within the Providers network. There is a way to circumvent this by spoofing the IP in the configuration file.

You are lucky I havent got any of your details or licenses from you as you would be banned from the hosts and the buyers would open disputes. But then again, its a rinse and repeat.

Yeah we know, that's why we asked hosting details to make client's host valid in WHMCS network.

@DangerousSquad said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

oh sounds good, also tell me what they replied you.

I have reported several people already. It is what I said. If you think that spoofing the IP in the config file does it, then you are wrong.

edited January 2019

@DangerousSquad said:

@MikePT said:

@DangerousSquad said:

@PieNotEvenEaten said:

Yeah we know, that's why we asked hosting details to make client's host valid in WHMCS network.

You generate the free license but the end user doesnt get access to whmcs portal. No need for hosting details. I know how it works, 100%. You dont even need a paid account with said Providers. This will be sorted soon. Right now WHMCS 7.7 is the priority its already RC.

Edit: Oh, bye!

• ahahahhahahahaha! He's still willing to sell them if his other 'clients' fall through:

Thanked by 3edit2 MikePT eol

@doghouch said:
    ahahahhahahahaha! He's still willing to sell them if his other 'clients' fall through:

Ye. Can you pm me the site link? Wanna dig that...

• Introduction and farewell in the same thread. Impressive.

• If kids didn't call him Arsehole as a kid, I'll be very disappointed. I should thank my parents again for giving me a pretty decent name I can be proud of.

Thanked by 3MikePT eol Aidan
  • @MikePT said:

@doghouch said:
    ahahahhahahahaha! He's still willing to sell them if his other 'clients' fall through:

Sorry! He’s probably a kid and I honestly don’t want to cause any intentional harm to him/his site.

Note: I still have no sympathy for his WHMCS tricks but I’m feeling awfully nice today :-)

Thanked by 3MikePT eol uptime

@doghouch said:

@MikePT said:

@doghouch said:

Sorry! He’s probably a kid and I honestly don’t want to cause any intentional harm to him/his site.

Note: I still have no sympathy for his WHMCS tricks but I’m feeling awfully nice today :-)

I see. Lucky guy then! :)

• eoleol Member

@doghouch said:
    ... I’m feeling awfully nice today :-)

Sorry to hear that.