Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for MailChannels SMTP relay service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for MailChannels SMTP relay service

I haven't had the best experience with MailGun, SendGrid and others, so looking for a MailChannels service. Ideally something a bit lower volume than what @gleert is still offering.

I know reseller stuff was shut down, but I understood that some like @MikePT offer mail/shared hosting which uses MailChannels for outbound (his lowest published package is still on the high side, or I'd simply take that).

Maybe I don't need full white label and if I can relay from my postfix to a service provider then it would be an OK solution. Any ideas or recommendations?

Thanked by 1MikePT

Comments

• eoleol Member

iroute.io

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • eol said: iroute.io

tetech said: his lowest published package is still on the high side, or I'd simply take that

Thanked by 2eol MikePT
  • eoleol Member

I still recommend ioroute.io.
    Now what?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @tetech said:

eol said: iroute.io

tetech said: his lowest published package is still on the high side, or I'd simply take that

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154825/next-location-for-iroute-io-poll#latest

If you check that recent thread you will find a sweet code for 50% off.

Balls in your court my man.

Thanked by 2eol MikePT
  • shallownorthdakota said: If you check that recent thread you will find a sweet code for 50% off.

Hmm thanks, that does indeed put it in my range. Any info about SMTP relay - I guess it passes through DKIM properly, and we can get SPF setting to put in DNS? Web site is kinda new.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MXRoute isn't MailChannels up front but AFAIK bounced mails go through MC. I am not sure about email relays though since @jar did told me it's OK but things may have changed since than?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 2019

@tetech said:
    I haven't had the best experience with MailGun, SendGrid and others, so looking for a MailChannels service. Ideally something a bit lower volume than what @gleert is still offering.

I know reseller stuff was shut down, but I understood that some like @MikePT offer mail/shared hosting which uses MailChannels for outbound (his lowest published package is still on the high side, or I'd simply take that).

Maybe I don't need full white label and if I can relay from my postfix to a service provider then it would be an OK solution. Any ideas or recommendations?

Check https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154825/next-location-for-iroute-io-poll#latest there is a 50% coupon there. Relaying is absolutely fine with us! :-)

@eol said:
    I still recommend ioroute.io.
    Now what?

Thank you!

@shallownorthdakota said:

@tetech said:

eol said: iroute.io

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154825/next-location-for-iroute-io-poll#latest

If you check that recent thread you will find a sweet code for 50% off.

Balls in your court my man.

You guys are damn smart... :D

@tetech said:

shallownorthdakota said: If you check that recent thread you will find a sweet code for 50% off.

Hmm thanks, that does indeed put it in my range. Any info about SMTP relay - I guess it passes through DKIM properly, and we can get SPF setting to put in DNS? Web site is kinda new.

Yup DKIM is passed properly as the SMTP server relays it to MailChannels. You will get the SPF record to put in your DNS records :-)
    IRoute.io is a new division, we have been in the business for 3 years, WNDP - WebNegócio Lda, VAT number PT513782540

We used to operate mxroute.io (largest reseller) which was acquired by MailChannels.

Thanked by 2eol tetech
  • @tetech said:

shallownorthdakota said: If you check that recent thread you will find a sweet code for 50% off.

@MikePT would obviously be the best one to answer your questions. I don't know his sleep schedule, but I know he has to have his bakery open early in the A.M. (Portugal time).

Thanked by 2eol MikePT
  • eoleol Member

@tetech said:

@MikePT would obviously be the best one to answer your questions. I don't know his sleep schedule, but I know he has to have his bakery open early in the A.M. (Portugal time).

LOL.
    True.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePT said: Yup DKIM is passed properly as the SMTP server relays it to MailChannels. You will get the SPF record to put in your DNS records :-)

OK cool, I can give it a try. Relaying say 3K/mo is allright?

MikePT said: IRoute.io is a new division, we have been in the business for 3 years, WNDP - WebNegócio Lda, VAT number PT513782540

Sure, my comment was not meant "these guys are new so I don't trust them", more like "the KB is still being built out so I don't see the answer to my question there yet".

Thanked by 1MikePT

@tetech said:

Its open! 😁

@tetech said:

MikePT said: Yup DKIM is passed properly as the SMTP server relays it to MailChannels. You will get the SPF record to put in your DNS records :-)

OK cool, I can give it a try. Relaying say 3K/mo is allright?

MikePT said: IRoute.io is a new division, we have been in the business for 3 years, WNDP - WebNegócio Lda, VAT number PT513782540

Sure, my comment was not meant "these guys are new so I don't trust them", more like "the KB is still being built out so I don't see the answer to my question there yet".

Yep relaying 3k is ok, no worries :-).

We have been putting effort on the UI (news soon), the KB will come next week! 😁

• MikePT said: Its open! 😁

Then I would like to buy all of your "Pasteis de nata" please. Yes, all of them.

Thanked by 2eol MikePT
  • eoleol Member

MikePT said: Its open! 😁

Then I would like to buy all of your "Pasteis de nata" please. Yes, all of them.

Same for me, please.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@eol said:

Same for me, please.

We ship millions of Pastel de Nata, specially for China. Porto Wine, Mateus (red wine) and Pastel de Nata. I invite you guys to come to Portugal, I will buy you a huge box just for you! 😁

Thanked by 1eol
  • eoleol Member

@MikePT said:
    We ship millions of Pastel de Nata, specially for China. Porto Wine, Mateus (red wine) and Pastel de Nata. I invite you guys to come to Portugal, I will buy you a huge box just for you! 😁

Thanks, man. :)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@sanvit said:
    MXRoute isn't MailChannels up front but AFAIK bounced mails go through MC. I am not sure about email relays though since @jar did told me it's OK but things may have changed since than?

Yep @jar MXRoute is also a great option. His service is solid and he knows what he is doing. If I recall properly, relaying should be ok as long as its reasonable though @jar is the best to clarify that 😁

• MikePT said: MXRoute is also a great option.

A lot of my mail is going to Fortune 500 companies, and the main problem I have is that mail is accepted by their MX and ultimately not delivered. Some ends up in the Junk folder but more often it is dropped silently (especially at companies using Office 365).

If I understood correctly, mxroute only uses MailChannels after an initial bounce. But that won't help me in the cases where the MX accepts but silently drops the mail.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@tetech said:

MikePT said: MXRoute is also a great option.

A lot of my mail is going to Fortune 500 companies, and the main problem I have is that mail is accepted by their MX and ultimately not delivered. Some ends up in the Junk folder but more often it is dropped silently (especially at companies using Office 365).

If I understood correctly, mxroute only uses MailChannels after an initial bounce. But that won't help me in the cases where the MX accepts but silently drops the mail.

Hmhm understood. Not sure how its setup for MXRoute. For IRoute.io every single email is delivered by MailChannels to ensure the best delivery possible :-). Do check the thread mentioned here, 50% coupon is still available and it is recurring.

• HostYDHostYD Member, Host Rep

You should check Mailjet, its good as compare to sendgrid.

• @HostYD said:
    You should check Mailjet, its good as compare to sendgrid.

SendGrid is not good, so something as good as "not good" is...? For me, MailGun < SendGrid < AWS. AWS is "OK" but still get regular problems like those described above.

• HostYDHostYD Member, Host Rep

I tried sendgrid but found mailjet more effective. You can also check elasticemail.

@HostYD said:
    I tried sendgrid but found mailjet more effective. You can also check elasticemail.

ElasticEmail uses SES

• It seems like the problem is the mail's content, not the smtp relay?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@sanvit said:
    It seems like the problem is the mail's content, not the smtp relay?

All too often the case.

• sanvit said: It seems like the problem is the mail's content, not the smtp relay?

Always possible, but shouldn't be the case. Non-advertising, non-bulk stuff. Could be related to not having a dedicated IP, and suffering from the actions of others, but the volume doesn't justify a dedicated IP.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @HostYD said:
    elasticemail.

Last time I checked and actually exchanged words with ElasticMail, they always append their disclamer/unsusbscribe link to every email that goes thru them.
    Not the best scenario for the OP. Me thinks (but I don't think much, I get lost in the process)