Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy new year! NVMe + Block Storage (BBox) KVM Double RAMs , CPU now in Dallas!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy new year! NVMe + Block Storage (BBox) KVM Double RAMs , CPU now in Dallas!

letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Howdy,

We happy to announced our Dallas Block Storage are online! with much improvement and high speed! 300 MB/s to 500 MB/s

Pack1

• 1GB Dedicated RAM to 2GB RAM Double -RAM Free
  • 1 x CPU core
  • 20 NVMe Main Disk
  • 256GB Block Storage ( Triple Replicated )
  • 2TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable ( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
  • 1x IPv4
  • /64 up on request
  • Private Internal IP
  • 20Gbps DDoS-Shield Mitigation
  • KVM
  • $3.50/month
    Dallas (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=75)

Pack 2

• 2 GB Dedicated RAM
  • 1 x CPU cores to 2 Cores Double core free charge
  • 30 NVMe Main Disk
  • 256GB Block Storage ( Triple Replicated )
  • 3TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable ( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
  • 1x IPv4
  • /64 up on request
  • Private Internal IP
  • KVM
  • $5.50/month
  • Dallas (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=76)

Pack4

• 4 GB Dedicated RAM
  • 2 x CPU cores to 4 Cores Double CPU FREE
  • 50 NVMe Main Disk
  • 256GB Block Storage UP to 500MB/s ( Triple Replicated )
  • 4TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable ( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
  • 1x IPv4
  • /64 up on request
  • Private Internal IP
  • KVM
  • $7/month
  • Dallas (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=77)

Pack8

• 8 GB Dedicated RAM
  • 4 x CPU cores
  • 60 NVMe Main Disk
  • 256GB Block Storage UP to 500MB/s ( Triple Replicated )
  • 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable ( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
  • 1x IPv4
  • /64 up on request
  • Private Internal IP
  • KVM
  • $10/month
  • Dallas (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=78)

What makes this offer/these offers special:

• Enterprise NVMe
  • Triple Replicated Block Storage ( 3 copy of data )
  • NVME Block Storage cache
  • 54Gbit+ FDR InfiniBand Block Storage
  • KVM with Dedicated resources
  • DDoS Mitigation, Friendly Services
  • Preinstalled OS
  • FREE Schedule Backup Services (Main Disk NVME )
  • Free Snapshot Main Disk NVME
  • Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert)
  • Free SMS Unpaid invoice Alert
  • DNS Hosting
  • Custom ISO Available (Windows , linux etc.. )
  • IPV4 rdns Management
  • /64 IPV6 up on request
  • Private Internal Network
Thanked by 2miu cause

Comments

• I got the same offer in LA for BF but the block storage has I/O capped at 100 mbps (iirc). Is this different, and if so can we migrate from LA to Dallas? That would be cool.

• @tetech said:
    I got the same offer in LA for BF but the block storage has I/O capped at 100 mbps (iirc). Is this different, and if so can we migrate from LA to Dallas? That would be cool.

It's the same, if you check their site:
    "Additional Disks Space Block Storage UP to 100MB/s"

• JerryHou said: It's the same, if you check their site:

Bummer. So what does

key900 said: Dallas Block Storage are online! with much improvement and high speed! 300 MB/s to 500 MB/s

mean?

• @tetech said:

Bummer. So what does

key900 said: Dallas Block Storage are online! with much improvement and high speed! 300 MB/s to 500 MB/s

mean?

500MB/s shared across many users.

Thanked by 2eol cece
  • @vimalware said:

lol

Thanked by 1eol
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2019

@key900 Can you remove the $10/mo Pack8 plan?

Edit: it’s over the $7 limit.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2019

@doghouch said:
    @key900 Can you remove the $10/mo Pack8 plan?

Edit: it’s over the $7 limit.

i'm unable to do so can please remove it.

Thanks

@JerryHou said:

@tetech said:
    I got the same offer in LA for BF but the block storage has I/O capped at 100 mbps (iirc). Is this different, and if so can we migrate from LA to Dallas? That would be cool.

It's the same, if you check their site:

fixed.

Thanked by 1JerryHou

@tetech said:

JerryHou said: It's the same, if you check their site:

Bummer. So what does

mean?

capped to 500 instead of 100MB/s

Thanked by 1vimalware

@vimalware said:

@tetech said:

Bummer. So what does

mean?

So you though we only have 500MB/s to share?

• Would the change take place in LA nodes as well?

• @key900 said:

@vimalware said:

@tetech said:

Bummer. So what does

mean?

So you though we only have 500MB/s to share?

Honestly, I did. Now I'm tempted.

• key900 said: capped to 500 instead of 100MB/s

OK this is how I initially read your post. Thus my question in the first comment: I got the equivalent BF deal in LA which is limited to 100 MB/s, is it possible to relocate to Dallas?

• miumiu Member

PACK1 already out of stock?? :-O
    will be restocked?

• miumiu Member
    edited January 2019

@tetech said:

key900 said: capped to 500 instead of 100MB/s

OK this is how I initially read your post. Thus my question in the first comment: I got the equivalent BF deal in LA which is limited to 100 MB/s, is it possible to relocate to Dallas?

yes of course, every time when they will come with better offer then they will happy re-allocate all existing customer w previous (older) services (in previous location) to they new (better) location (and especially at these prices)

BTW: great reason 256 GB triple replicated storage w "only" 100MB/s IO with 20 NVMe and
    2GB RAM KVM for 30 annually, to be still unsatisfied and want still more from them..

I'm surprised when they income w really great offer every time, here must be anybody who without shame still will wants and ask anything more or extra at these prices, and border them w own nonsense..

Thanked by 2letbox angstrom
  • tetechtetech Member
    edited January 2019

miu said: yes of course, every time when they will come with better offer then they will happy re-allocate all existing customer w previous (older) services (in previous location) to they new (better) location

Whatever. Don't get over-excited, I'm on the BF plan which appears to be the same in every other parameter. We're not talking ancient history.

miu said: BTW: great reason 256 GB triple replicated storage w "only" 100MB/s IO with 20 NVMe and

2GB RAM KVM for 30 annually, to be still unsatisfied and want still more from them..

My LETBox LA server is the least-performing node in my DB cluster due to the I/O. I'm getting better performance from $20/yr nodes. I'm currently planning to drop it after the 12 month term. Trying to salvage a supplier relationship.

• miumiu Member
    edited January 2019

can u give me advise where is possible to get 2GB RAM KVM with 20NVMe + 256GB triple replicated disk (and faster IO) start from$30 annually? (woothosting :smiley: or shitformance scammers are back from dead??)
    thanks for clear and concrete info

Thanked by 1vimalware

@tetech said:

miu said: yes of course, every time when they will come with better offer then they will happy re-allocate all existing customer w previous (older) services (in previous location) to they new (better) location

Whatever. Don't get over-excited, I'm on the BF plan which appears to be the same in every other parameter. We're not talking ancient history.

miu said: BTW: great reason 256 GB triple replicated storage w "only" 100MB/s IO with 20 NVMe and

My LETBox LA server is the least-performing node in my DB cluster due to the I/O. I'm getting better performance from $20/yr nodes. I'm currently planning to drop it after the 12 month term. Trying to salvage a supplier relationship.

Hello,

Where did you run your database? Block storage disk or nvme?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • key900 said: Where did you run your database? Block storage disk or nvme?

DB has to run on block storage due to size (hundreds of GB). Log files, cache, etc. are on NVMe.

@muffin said:
    Would the change take place in LA nodes as well?

We will do however we still need to do maintenance to make it happens so the other people who happy with the performance will be no happy anymore to take them down but we will keep this in our mind in future maintenance.

@tetech said:

key900 said: Where did you run your database? Block storage disk or nvme?

DB has to run on block storage due to size (hundreds of GB). Log files, cache, etc. are on NVMe.

Block sotrage are network attached and it come with NVMe cached as well with 3 copy of your data does your $20y have that? Makes your data in save? At 3 nodes? The Block sotrage are limited to 100MB/s you cannot pumping more that number running DB not good idea you better off with NVMe instead. Even with bigger providers like ovh etc you will never got any performance with network attached even they are limited your iops which makes it worse. If you want jumping over please keep in mind it’s Dallas location.

Thanked by 1miu

@miu said:
    PACK1 already out of stock?? :-O
    will be restocked?

Yep

• miumiu Member
    edited January 2019

excuse me but my personal opinion: another 3-4 such customers (who will wants also run 20+GB database on storage disks) and it will very soon works fast whole as USB flashdrive then for all.. People who wants runs such anything (incl. who wants it for miracle $20 annu.) would be use ONLY SSD or NVMe compute instances with enough GB capacity for it, or dedicated server - where you will not affect other customers (not abuse storage disks for it due from low price reason, what are primary purposed for files data or backups. it's stupid and harming not only provider, but also all other users/customers)

• Please let me know when pack 1 is back in stock!

• miu said: excuse me but my personal opinion: another 3-4 such customers (who will wants also run 20+GB database on storage disks) and it will very soon works fast whole as USB flashdrive then for all.. People who wants runs such anything (incl. who wants it for miracle $20 annu.) would be use ONLY SSD or NVMe compute instances with enough GB capacity for it (not abuse storage disks for it due from low price reason, what are primary purposed for files data or backups. it's stupid and harming not only provider, but also all other users/customers)

You are speaking without having a clue about the application. The long-term load on my other nodes is 0.00-0.01. The issue is that when data is retrieved, they are responsive and my LETBox node is not. A simple cp can produce the same I/O loads I'm generating, so I don't care about your uninformed personal opinion.

• key900 said: Block sotrage are network attached and it come with NVMe cached as well with 3 copy of your data does your $20y have that? Makes your data in save? At 3 nodes? The Block sotrage are limited to 100MB/s you cannot pumping more that number running DB not good idea you better off with NVMe instead. Even with bigger providers like ovh etc you will never got any performance with network attached even they are limited your iops which makes it worse. If you want jumping over please keep in mind it’s Dallas location.

We kind of had this discussion already in the BF thread. I asked a simple question, hoping for a simple answer. I get that this is LET and I should expect dirt to be thrown, but seems it is best to just suck it up for a year, then move on.

• miumiu Member
    edited January 2019

@tetech said:

miu said: excuse me but my personal opinion: another 3-4 such customers (who will wants also run 20+GB database on storage disks) and it will very soon works fast whole as USB flashdrive then for all.. People who wants runs such anything (incl. who wants it for miracle $20 annu.) would be use ONLY SSD or NVMe compute instances with enough GB capacity for it (not abuse storage disks for it due from low price reason, what are primary purposed for files data or backups. it's stupid and harming not only provider, but also all other users/customers)

You are speaking without having a clue about the application. The long-term load on my other nodes is 0.00-0.01. The issue is that when data is retrieved, they are responsive and my LETBox node is not. A simple cp can produce the same I/O loads I'm generating, so I don't care about your uninformed personal opinion.

You firstly mentioned "you LA cluster" (on last/newest at the end "LETBox node is not responsive"!) I'm sure when u will another one server(vps) add into (into your "LA cluster" as u wrote) from Dallas location this will be 100% sure more responsive as is mentioned LA letbox VPS w current IO speed for storage disks: thanks to additional latency says in better case min. + another 20-30 ms; and MAINLY thanks to network speed - what is lower than 100 MB/sec sure,

I do not search useless conflicts, but apologize - this does not give any sense what you write here, and u are drowning in own lies already.. Sorry

And pls let us know who is you mentioned your secret provider/s at which u have $20 annually 256+GB and faster storage VPS - i'm still very very curious on it (because believe such one does not exist), so still waiting your answer

seems you deliberately did not answer on this question ever, so i think You create purposeful lies only, what i loving (is here very nice unbeatable offer but u must still bla "nevertheless i have better & cheaper elsewhere")

LAST THING: YES, u do not care on my opinion and doubts - me as also letbox customer who can be affected w your madness (and simultaneously sure you do not care also about all other neighborhoods who can be affected w degraded IO speed thank to your large database experiments on shared netw. attached storage array), it is really right way and look. No matters on others, matters only on what u just need & want and MAINLY - how u save your money w abusing storage disks for non-suitable large database purpose and use

• Back in stock!

I ordered one but couldn't provide public key. Will submit a ticket once I get home with one.

Thanked by 1miu
  • miumiu Member

Yep great (Y) i also run to get any

@caniac22 said:
    Back in stock!

I ordered one but couldn't provide public key. Will submit a ticket once I get home with one.

You can not use it if you want it's no required anymore :)

all next new order for Pack1 will be 1GB RAMS only no longer double RAMS so please any future read what is in the configuration.