Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Wishosting - 12GB RAM KVM for $6.99/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Wishosting - 12GB RAM KVM for $6.99/mo

exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Provider

Hello,

You can use EXTRAKICKS coupon for 200GB of extra disk space and 4GB extra RAM. It is valid for KVM HDD Plus package. The VPS specs are listed below:

KVM HDD Plus

2 vCPU core AMD Opteron 6128
Unlimited CPU cores 2GHz
8GB ECC RAM (12GB with a coupon)
200GB HDD RAID-1 (400GB with a coupon)
Linux/Windows OS
Unmetered 250Mbps bandwidth
1 IPv4
DDoS protection
Control Panel - OpenNebula
Location - France (OVH)
Price - $6.99/mo
Link - https://www.wishosting.com/order/config/index/VPS/?group_id=2&pricing_id=35

The payment gateway is 2Checkout (PayPal) and CoinPayments (BTC, BCH, ETH).

For anyone interested, there is also an affiliate program - https://www.wishosting.com/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/18/affiliate-program/1/

2x4GHz cores 200GB NVMe VPS for $9.99/mo, 32GB RAM VPS for $15.99/mo - wishosting.com

Affiliate program

«1

Comments

  • I don't know what to do with this.

    Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • miumiu Member
    edited January 2019

    hello

    when i have already at you France KVM (what does have private IP), when i buy this as next one, is possible then private LAN between them (via OVH internal network) pls?

    | HostUS <3 | BuyVM :+1: | HostHatch :star: | LetBox B) | CrownCloud B) | Vultr :smiley: | OVH ;) | HudsonVH ;) | Viridweb ;) | Novos ;) | MaxKvm ;) | LiteServer :blush: | netCup :blush: | THANKS for awesome services :+1:

  • Hi!

    Is there ipv6s included? if so, how do you manage rDNS for ipv6s?

    Thanks!

  • pullangcubopullangcubo Member
    edited January 2019

    @imok said:
    I don't know what to do with this.

    Exactly my sentiments.

    @exception0x876's offers come sporadically, but when they do, it's the bomb!

  • I don't know what to do either but...

    I may have just paid $6.99

    Black Mushroom on Black Background

  • Good seedbox I guess? plex server?

  • ChuckChuck Member
    edited January 2019

    @JoeMerit said:
    Good seedbox I guess? plex server?

    200GB is too small for storage 1080p, 4k.

    I like what she said, not what it means.

  • dahartigandahartigan Member without signature
    edited January 2019

    Use some creativity with your storage setup and you can run a plex server connected to external storage for less-accessed media and 200gb is plenty of local storage for a week's worth of tv shows. Write a script to clean it up and it's perfect.

    Yet another amazing deal from wishosting :)

  • gksgks Member

    Missing KVM deals.

    LET === User Enlightened Territory

  • dahartigandahartigan Member without signature

    @gks said:
    Missing KVM deals.

    Is "KVM HDD Plus" not KVM? :lol:

  • eoleol Member

    @dahartigan said:

    @gks said:
    Missing KVM deals.

    Is "KVM HDD Plus" not KVM? :lol:

    I don't think so...

    ˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

  • @dahartigan said:

    @gks said:
    Missing KVM deals.

    Is "KVM HDD Plus" not KVM? :lol:

    Nope KVM HDD Plus is like store brand soda vs Coca Cola (KVM).

    Thanked by 2dahartigan eol

    Black Mushroom on Black Background

  • @dahartigan said:
    Use some creativity with your storage setup and you can run a plex server connected to external storage for less-accessed media and 200gb is plenty of local storage for a week's worth of tv shows. Write a script to clean it up and it's perfect.

    Yet another amazing deal from wishosting :)

    I'm kinda dumb in scripting thing. Do you happen to have some scripts that can share here for me as a reference?

  • dahartigandahartigan Member without signature

    @hellfire1980 said:

    @dahartigan said:
    Use some creativity with your storage setup and you can run a plex server connected to external storage for less-accessed media and 200gb is plenty of local storage for a week's worth of tv shows. Write a script to clean it up and it's perfect.

    Yet another amazing deal from wishosting :)

    I'm kinda dumb in scripting thing. Do you happen to have some scripts that can share here for me as a reference?

    I was hesitant to reply as I can sense this thread is coming off the rails, but I can't ignore your post plus it might help someone else.

    Basically the scripts I have are quick and dirty and very specific to my use. It's basically just automating rsync based on file dates and a few other things. Get it to the point where you can do it manually first is my advice. Or look at one of the higher storage plans.

  • I would like to ask how much it is to add an IP for one month, and ask for IP not in the same segment.

  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Provider

    @miu said:
    hello

    when i have already at you France KVM (what does have private IP), when i buy this as next one, is possible then private LAN between them (via OVH internal network) pls?

    Yes, it is possible to create a private network between the VMs, however, the connection is not running via OVH internal network.

    @Rajino said:
    Hi!

    Is there ipv6s included? if so, how do you manage rDNS for ipv6s?

    Thanks!

    IPv6 is not included.

    @chinamore said:
    I would like to ask how much it is to add an IP for one month, and ask for IP not in the same segment.

    Unfortunately, extra IPs are not available.

    2x4GHz cores 200GB NVMe VPS for $9.99/mo, 32GB RAM VPS for $15.99/mo - wishosting.com

    Affiliate program

  • @exception0x876 price recurring?

  • gksgks Member

    @dahartigan said:

    @gks said:
    Missing KVM deals.

    Is "KVM HDD Plus" not KVM? :lol:

    Sorry, Location - France (OVH), OVH, My mind read as OVZ. 18hrs work load. Apologies

    Thanked by 2dahartigan eol

    LET === User Enlightened Territory

  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Provider

    @ascicode said:
    @exception0x876 price recurring?

    Yes

    2x4GHz cores 200GB NVMe VPS for $9.99/mo, 32GB RAM VPS for $15.99/mo - wishosting.com

    Affiliate program

  • visionboardvisionboard Member
    edited January 2019

    @exception0x876 said:

    @ascicode said:
    @exception0x876 price recurring?

    Yes

    How to get _$8.99 deal with 1.5TB?

    Edit: location France

  • Hi, is it possible to take advantage of this offer with an existing HDD Plus package?

    Thanked by 156gomez
  • sound passthrough activated on the host ?

  • Great offer! I hope you'll one day be able to add ipv6 connectivity.

  • @simlev said:
    Great offer! I hope you'll one day be able to add ipv6 connectivity.

    Ipv6/64 would make this perfect IMO.

    Purple Penguin - Hosting Since 1998 -

  • Great offer, can I have a larger disk and smaller Ram?
    Please see my request here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154870/high-io-performance-vps-needed#latest

    And how is the IO performance? Do you have a bench test result?

  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Provider

    @liujason said:
    Great offer, can I have a larger disk and smaller Ram?
    Please see my request here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154870/high-io-performance-vps-needed#latest

    And how is the IO performance? Do you have a bench test result?

    Thanks for your interest, however, this package does not have high IO capacity. I would recommend going with SSD package instead.

    Thanked by 1dahartigan

    2x4GHz cores 200GB NVMe VPS for $9.99/mo, 32GB RAM VPS for $15.99/mo - wishosting.com

    Affiliate program

  • @exception0x876 Just in case you missed my message, is it possible to take advantage of this offer with an existing HDD Plus package? Thanks!

  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Provider

    @lowendboi said:
    @exception0x876 Just in case you missed my message, is it possible to take advantage of this offer with an existing HDD Plus package? Thanks!

    Please open a support ticket, I'll see what I can do.

    Thanked by 1lowendboi

    2x4GHz cores 200GB NVMe VPS for $9.99/mo, 32GB RAM VPS for $15.99/mo - wishosting.com

    Affiliate program

  • This is very tempting, but i hate promotional offers. They aren't good for long term projects.

    You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

  • received my VPS within 24 hours and i am 100% satisfied!
    thank you very much @exception0x876 :)

    Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • visionboardvisionboard Member
    edited January 2019

    @exception0x876 It seems you have deleted your comment about $8.99 deal with 1.5TB

    You posted this, then I wanted to know how to get it in France and it seems you have deleted your own words. Not Cool mate!

  • It's showing the following in signature for me:

    8GB RAM 200GB HDD KVM VPS for $6.99/mo, 1.8TB storage for $8.99/mo (paid quarterly) - wishosting.com

    I believe it was previously 1.5TB for $8.99/mo so its replaced with an even better deal.

    It's nothing but a Joncept!

  • visionboard said: Not Cool mate!

    Dude, are you serious? It's in his signature. Moreover providers can't delete their comments and I don't see @exception0x876 to be editing his posts, so stop accusing him. The offer is for server in Canada and as far as I know it's not possible to get it in France.

    Thanked by 1Letzien

    I live in harmony with people. They hate me and I hate them.
    AlphaSucks | Proxmox on Kimsufi | Hiding Proxmox behind NGINX | Securing SSH

  • @MrPsycho To be fair, a small portion of Canada thinks it is France.

    Thanked by 2eol dedicados
  • @MrPsycho said:

    visionboard said: Not Cool mate!

    Dude, are you serious? It's in his signature. Moreover providers can't delete their comments and I don't see @exception0x876 to be editing his posts, so stop accusing him. The offer is for server in Canada and as far as I know it's not possible to get it in France.

    How could I know this pricing $8.99 deal with 1.5TB? He wrote about it here and then I replied on this thread.

  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Provider

    @visionboard said:

    @MrPsycho said:

    visionboard said: Not Cool mate!

    Dude, are you serious? It's in his signature. Moreover providers can't delete their comments and I don't see @exception0x876 to be editing his posts, so stop accusing him. The offer is for server in Canada and as far as I know it's not possible to get it in France.

    How could I know this pricing $8.99 deal with 1.5TB? He wrote about it here and then I replied on this thread.

    I never mentioned this. Also, you can see that none of my posts in this thread are edited.

    2x4GHz cores 200GB NVMe VPS for $9.99/mo, 32GB RAM VPS for $15.99/mo - wishosting.com

    Affiliate program

  • @exception0x876 said:

    @visionboard said:

    @MrPsycho said:

    visionboard said: Not Cool mate!

    Dude, are you serious? It's in his signature. Moreover providers can't delete their comments and I don't see @exception0x876 to be editing his posts, so stop accusing him. The offer is for server in Canada and as far as I know it's not possible to get it in France.

    How could I know this pricing $8.99 deal with 1.5TB? He wrote about it here and then I replied on this thread.

    I never mentioned this. Also, you can see that none of my posts in this thread are edited.

    Is it possible to get 1.8TB for $8.99 in European locations? Please give more details about this one.

  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Provider

    @visionboard said:

    @exception0x876 said:

    @visionboard said:

    @MrPsycho said:

    visionboard said: Not Cool mate!

    Dude, are you serious? It's in his signature. Moreover providers can't delete their comments and I don't see @exception0x876 to be editing his posts, so stop accusing him. The offer is for server in Canada and as far as I know it's not possible to get it in France.

    How could I know this pricing $8.99 deal with 1.5TB? He wrote about it here and then I replied on this thread.

    I never mentioned this. Also, you can see that none of my posts in this thread are edited.

    Is it possible to get 1.8TB for $8.99 in European locations? Please give more details about this one.

    I can bump the storage to 1.8TB on KVM NAT Storage plan for $8.99/mo. But the IP address is shared there.

    Thanked by 1hellfire1980

    2x4GHz cores 200GB NVMe VPS for $9.99/mo, 32GB RAM VPS for $15.99/mo - wishosting.com

    Affiliate program

  • dahartigandahartigan Member without signature

    @visionboard said:
    @exception0x876 It seems you have deleted your comment about $8.99 deal with 1.5TB

    You posted this, then I wanted to know how to get it in France and it seems you have deleted your own words. Not Cool mate!

    What's wrong with you? @exception0x876 is 100% legit.

  • Does EXTRAKICKS work for other packages?

  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Provider

    @sanvit said:
    Does EXTRAKICKS work for other packages?

    No.

    2x4GHz cores 200GB NVMe VPS for $9.99/mo, 32GB RAM VPS for $15.99/mo - wishosting.com

    Affiliate program

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @dahartigan said:
    What's wrong with you? @exception0x876 is 100% legit.

    He is asking for the lowest possible price for storage server and keep blaming providers that offer higher price than his expectation.

    I am so f*cking tired

  • miumiu Member

    @FAT32 said:

    @dahartigan said:
    What's wrong with you? @exception0x876 is 100% legit.

    He is asking for the lowest possible price for storage server

    sooner for impossible price (under edge when is possible offer stable and reliable (quality and working, usable) services w tech support, and still to have a little bit profit from it, not only for happiness of people who will always cry "oh as expensive, this would be still cheaper...")

    | HostUS <3 | BuyVM :+1: | HostHatch :star: | LetBox B) | CrownCloud B) | Vultr :smiley: | OVH ;) | HudsonVH ;) | Viridweb ;) | Novos ;) | MaxKvm ;) | LiteServer :blush: | netCup :blush: | THANKS for awesome services :+1:

  • dahartigandahartigan Member without signature

    @miu said:

    @FAT32 said:

    @dahartigan said:
    What's wrong with you? @exception0x876 is 100% legit.

    He is asking for the lowest possible price for storage server

    sooner for impossible price (under edge when is possible offer stable and reliable (quality and working, usable) services w tech support, and still to have a little bit profit from it, not only for happiness of people who will always cry "oh as expensive, this would be still cheaper...")

    $7

    Thanked by 1eol
  • been more than 12 hours but isnt activated - invoice : 30511

  • dahartigandahartigan Member without signature

    @uidlearn said:
    been more than 12 hours but isnt activated - invoice : 30511

    12 hours isn't quite 24 hours. The site states that setup takes up to 24 hours. You just need to conjure up some patience, unless your signup is somehow dodgy, you will get your server.

    Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • @dahartigan said:

    @uidlearn said:
    been more than 12 hours but isnt activated - invoice : 30511

    12 hours isn't quite 24 hours. The site states that setup takes up to 24 hours. You just need to conjure up some patience, unless your signup is somehow dodgy, you will get your server.

    ok.ee

  • @visionboard said:
    How could I know this pricing $8.99 deal with 1.5TB? He wrote about it here and then I replied on this thread.

    Because its int he sig line. Or perhaps you're psycho. I mean psychic.

    Purple Penguin - Hosting Since 1998 -

  • @princeshoko said:

    @visionboard said:
    How could I know this pricing $8.99 deal with 1.5TB? He wrote about it here and then I replied on this thread.

    Because its int he sig line. Or perhaps you're psycho. I mean psychic.

    he has 1.8TB storage for $8.99/mo in sig. change glasses, mate.

  • @visionboard said:

    he has 1.8TB storage for $8.99/mo in sig. change glasses, mate.

    Perhaps you need glasses as well as to learn to read. I just said its in his sig line. Your raving it was in the body and he removed it. Thus your crazy.

    Purple Penguin - Hosting Since 1998 -

Sign In or Register to comment.