Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedispec's New Years Eve & New Years Day Offers / Free $10 Account Credit (New & Existing)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedispec's New Years Eve & New Years Day Offers / Free $10 Account Credit (New & Existing)

DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Happy New Year's Eve & New Year's from Dedispec - here a few last minute offers for anyone that is interested. Enjoy :)

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 - Offer Valid through January 2nd 2019
16GB RAM
1x 4TB HDD or 1x 480GB SSD (Can request 2x 2TB HDD or 2x 240GB SSD in the order notes)
1Gbit Port: 100TB/Month
Missouri (USA)
*Note, this configuration only has 2 drive bays, so please ignore the order form showing 4.

$49/Month - Coupon: 2019NYE3

Order Now!

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 - Offer Valid through January 2nd 2019
64GB RAM
1x 4TB HDD or 1x 480GB SSD (Can request 2x 2TB HDD or 2x 240GB SSD in the order notes)
1Gbit Port: 100TB/Month
Missouri (USA)

$69/Month - Coupon: 2019NYE5

Order Now!

$10 Free Credit For New & Existing Customers - Offer Valid through January 1st 2019:

Beginning tonight and through all of tomorrow (1/1/2019), all new and existing customers can receive $10 account credit for free.

New customers can't use it on the initial order, but may use it on their renewal (2nd month) payment. Existing customers may use it on any upcoming invoice. New customers can use this offer with ANY order, not just the above ones.

New Customers: Include "$10CREDIT2019" in the order notes to have it added to your account.
Existing Customers: Open a ticket with our sales department and simply request the $10 free account credit.

Reminder - This ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on January 1st 2019. There will not being any honored after that.

Thanked by 1ehab

Comments

• Thank you for the last two great years and i am looking forward to the next one!

Thanked by 1Dedispec
  • DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

@CLPeters said:
    Thank you for the last two great years and i am looking forward to the next one!

Thanks, @CLPeters, glad you're enjoying things so far!

• Happy New Year!

Thanked by 2eol Dedispec

One offer update...we decided to extend the E5 promotion through January 5th 2019...so it will run all week. We should have enough inventory to support that :)

Thanked by 1Delong
  • Can request 2x 2TB HDD or 2x 240GB SSD in the order notes

It would be possible to get 1x HDD and 1x SSD :)?

@dodheimsgard - Absolutely, just request in the notes. You can do 1x 2TB HDD and 1x 240GB SSD.

Thanked by 1waphire
  • Got free $10.
    Thanks!

Thanked by 1Dedispec
  • Hello, @Dedispec I had a few questions about the E5 server:

1. Is it limited to 2 storage slots or does it have more?

2. If I wanted to change my drive capacity or RAM later, is it possible?

Thanked by 1Dedispec

@waphire -

1. Yes, these boxes only have two bays.

2. You can do that at any later time.

Thanked by 1waphire
  • painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited January 2019

what would cost be for 10 Usable IPv4 Addresses (5 more IPv4 Addresses)

• ehabehab Member
    edited January 2019

@painfreepc open a ticket, you'll get an official fast reply.
    btw, did you get the php-friends dedicated cores?

• Dedispec said: $10 Free Credit For New & Existing Customers - Offer Valid through January 1st 2019:

Nooo I missed this because I was flying :(

• ehabehab Member
    edited January 2019

@karatekidmonkey said:
    Nooo I missed this because I was flying :(

if you can afford to fly then $10 is just a coffee for you. for others its a weeks wage. for me it means 3 loafs of bread.

but its the thought of a gift that is worthless.

edit -- getting the hang around dedispec

• ehab said: but its the thought of a gift that is worthless.

Exactly :P

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited January 2019

@ehab said:
    @painfreepc open a ticket, you'll get an official fast reply.
    btw, did you get the php-friends dedicated cores?

I was supposed to pay the invoice yesterday, it does look like a very good deal so I think I'm going to check now and see if I can still pay it, only problem for me is this will be the first time I've ever bought a VPS and it's going to idle as I have no use for it at the moment

@painfreepc - We do $1.50/IP, so /29 is $12/month, /28 is $24/month, etc etc.

@ehab - Not following this, sorry: "edit -- getting the hang around dedispec"

• @Dedispec said:
    Not following this, sorry: "edit -- getting the hang around dedispec"

don't worry, my way of saying i started to like dedispec.

Thanked by 2eol Dedispec