Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it worth buying this lifetime package?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• SSDPage Anti-Hacker hosting even not have valid working well SSL certificate on their site, just lol.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2018

There are a few reasons why you shouldn't choose this:
    1. anti hacker hosting [lmao?] either newbie or completely trying to fool newbies.
    2. 4gb ssd space and 50gb bandwidth are nowhere good for anything tbh. it's crap.
    3. site does not have have a SSL installed, what hackers can they protect you from [lmao x2]
    4. sounds to me like deadpool - trying to get some money before running away forever
    5. i don't like their names
    6. ok?

Thanked by 3Skander eol zenki
  • Never, ever buy lifetime services until you are ready to get all your data lost within 2-3 months.

@JabJab said:
    Never, ever buy lifetime services until you are ready to get all your data lost within 2-3 months.

Not, completely, true.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited December 2018

Whenever i see "lifetime" hosting or domain deals i cringe inside.

It's simple, there is no 'lifetime' deal with leased things.

And what is this antihacker thing?

Like, you spray it at home and you're safe from hacker infestation? :neutral:

• It means the lifetime of a deadpooling company in most cases.

Thanked by 2eol taubin
  • "Lifetime" is a marketing lie right up there with "unlimited".

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2018

Lifetime = Company lifetime thus such a purchase is a gamble on the company's lifetime. I do have some lifetime plans since 3 years and counting so there are companies that will last by always getting new lifetime subscribers or by also offering monthly plans. For me after 3 years of aforementioned service I'm already in the Plus and any longer is gonna be only beneficial to me but it's not always like that. Anyway take some time to consider whether the company you are buying from is gonna stick around for that long.

Thanked by 2t0m jammy
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Go for it.

Just don't complain here later.

• HukinHukin Member
    edited December 2018

Everyone wants something forever with one time charge, and never get bills again, that advantage of these lifetime deals.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @deank said:
    Go for it.

Just don't complain here later.

Yes. Go for it.

But do feel free to come back later and complain.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2018

Lifetime deals I have had for quite a while and consider them to be long lasting:

Ivacy VPN

Getflix SmartDNS

Plex Pass Lifetime

So there definitely are services that are going to stick around and make it worth your one time payment :)

Wish I had grabbed 1Fichier Lifetime back then, too :/

Thanked by 2jar Wolveix
  • @Ympker said:
    Lifetime deals I have had for quite a while and consider them to be long lasting:

Ivacy VPN

Getflix SmartDNS

Plex Pass Lifetime

So there definitely are services that are going to stick around and make it worth your one time payment :)

Wish I had grabbed 1Fichier Lifetime back then, too :/

mxroute

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Ssdpages domain created in middle 2016 and valid till middle next year. Also whois privacy protected. Why need really trust them for a long terms?

@Hukin said:
    Ssdpages domain created in middle 2016 and valid till middle next year. Also whois privacy protected. Why need really trust them for a long terms?

If you think about 2016 till 2019 is a big deal. Most of the hosts close up within 3-4 months.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2018

Do you want it? If yes, buy. If no, don’t.

Rarely do you purchase a lifetime deal and get so little time with it that it isn’t financially worth it. Doesn’t matter how mad that makes LET members who think they’ll go out of business in 6 days and are never right. If you get a year or two of decent service you didn’t get a bad deal.

• @jar said:
    Do you want it? If yes, buy. If no, don’t.

Rarely do you purchase a lifetime deal and get so little time with it that it isn’t financially worth it. Doesn’t matter how mad that makes LET members who think they’ll go out of business in 6 days and are never right. If you get a year or two of decent service you didn’t get a bad deal.

^ this

Thanked by 2jar Wolveix
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2018

If you buy any of these get it from Stacksocial. Your site, just like some others is a stacksocial reseller/clone/affiliate.

You can find SSDpage (https://stacksocial.com/search?utf8=✓&query=ssdpage ) and obior (https://stacksocial.com/search?utf8=✓&query=obior ) on stacksocial too and probably apply their 19% sitewide discount: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154661/stacksocial-sitewide-19-discount-although-some-offers-seem-to-be-excluded-lol#latest

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • armandorg said: If you think about 2016 till 2019 is a big deal. Most of the hosts close up within 3-4 months.

Looks like they get at least two years more luck than others. Other check out after six months :smiley:

• @Hukin said:
    Ssdpages domain created in middle 2016 and valid till middle next year. Also whois privacy protected. Why need really trust them for a long terms?

Maybe after OP buys this deal, they might have funds to renew domain 🤔

Thanked by 1Hukin
  • Darude - Sandstorm.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @bharatwaj said:

@Hukin said:

If you read the rules and looked at the signatures of every other user on this platform, you would’ve noticed that no one uses stupid dividers to make their signature “pop.”

tl;dr Please make your signature less noticeable. There is a two line limit and you have four with those two <hr> tags.

Thanked by 2ben47955 bharatwaj
  • @doghouch said:

@bharatwaj said:

@Hukin said:

If you read the rules and looked at the signatures of every other user on this platform, you would’ve noticed that no one uses stupid dividers to make their signature “pop.”

tl;dr Please make your signature less noticeable. There is a two line limit and you have four with those two <hr> tags.

Done changes, thanks

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2018

My sig is always the best, bar none, simply because it's not self-advertising.

• Stay away from all these "deal" pages that all have the same template (the next web, lifehacker, stacksocial, etc) cause all the "deals" are either crap, unnecessary money grabs or just harvesting you and your data.

• @3606202 said:
    Darude - Sandstorm.

[MUSIC PLAYS]

• Neil-SFNeil-SF Member, Host Rep

Anti-hacker. I'm done.

• Thanked by 1eol
  • @eol said:

@3606202 said:
    Darude - Sandstorm.

[MUSIC PLAYS]

I now have this song stuck in my head... ARRRRRRR IT'S 2000 AGAIN

Thanked by 1eol