Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
SSDBlaze.com | Premium Dedicated Servers | Dallas, TX + NYC | 1Gbps Port | /29 IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

SSDBlaze.com | Premium Dedicated Servers | Dallas, TX + NYC | 1Gbps Port | /29 IPv4

SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Provider

Here are our dedicated server offers out of NYC and Dallas, USA.

New York Stock:

Dual Intel Xeon L5630
8c / 16t @ 2.13GHz
48GB RAM
2TB Enterprise HDD
10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps Port
/29 IPv4 Block
Price: $79
Order Here


Intel Xeon E3-1270v2
4c / 8t @ 3.5GHz
16GB RAM
2TB Enterprise HDD
10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps Port
New York City, USA
/29 IPv4 Block
Price: $79 Monthly
Order Here


Intel Xeon E3-1270v2
4c / 8t @ 3.5GHz
16GB RAM
2x2TB Enterprise HDD
10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps Port
New York City, USA
/29 IPv4 Block
Price: $84 Monthly
Order Here


Dallas Stock:

Intel Xeon E3-1240v3
4c / 8t @ 3.4GHz
16GB RAM
1TB Enterprise HDD
10TB Monthly Bandwidth @ 1Gbps Port
New York City, USA
/29 IPv4 Block
Dallas, TX, USA
Price: $69 Monthly
Order Here


Intel Xeon E3-1240v2
4c / 8t @ 3.4GHz
16GB RAM
1TB Enterprise HDD
10TB Monthly Bandwidth @ 1Gbps Port
/29 IPv4 Block
Dallas, TX, USA
Price: $69 Monthly
Order Here


Intel Xeon E3-1240v1
4c / 8t @ 3.3GHz
16GB RAM
1TB Enterprise HDD
10TB Monthly Bandwidth @ 1Gbps Port
New York City, USA
/29 IPv4 Block
Dallas, TX, USA
Price: $69 Monthly
Order Here


Enterprise Network

Don't miss out on our premium network blend including Level 3, Telia Sonera, NTT, GTT, Cogent, Zayo, HE, and Eonix Communications.

Feel free to test our network! Here is our Dallas Looking Glass.

Support

You always have a way of getting help. Whether its LiveChat, Ticket, Phone, Email, or even Skype. We also have routine checkups to ensure you are happy with your server!

Phone: +1.520-850-1588
Email: [email protected]
Skype: SSDBlaze
Open Ticket

Thanks!

Thanked by 1dedicados

Comments

  • Do you have any VPS offers at all?

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Provider

    @dahartigan said:
    Do you have any VPS offers at all?

    Yes, we have our HDD KVM Plans out of Dallas, TX. We are also launching a SSD OpenVZ VPS line soon in New York, beta testers are welcome. We haven't announced this yet.

    HDD KVM Plans in Dallas are Here. Scroll down to "KVM VPS Servers"

    Thanks

  • @SSDBlaze said:
    Yes, we have our HDD KVM Plans out of Dallas, TX. We are also launching a SSD OpenVZ VPS line soon in New York, beta testers are welcome. We haven't announced this yet.

    HDD KVM Plans in Dallas are Here. Scroll down to "KVM VPS Servers"

    Thanks

    I volunteer for the OpenVZ beta test \o

  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Provider

    @wtfcook said:

    @SSDBlaze said:
    Yes, we have our HDD KVM Plans out of Dallas, TX. We are also launching a SSD OpenVZ VPS line soon in New York, beta testers are welcome. We haven't announced this yet.

    HDD KVM Plans in Dallas are Here. Scroll down to "KVM VPS Servers"

    Thanks

    I volunteer for the OpenVZ beta test \o

    Awesome I will pm you now. Anyone interested in testing the openvz line coming out, just PM me. Thanks!

  • @SSDBlaze said:

    @dahartigan said:
    Do you have any VPS offers at all?

    Yes, we have our HDD KVM Plans out of Dallas, TX. We are also launching a SSD OpenVZ VPS line soon in New York, beta testers are welcome. We haven't announced this yet.

    HDD KVM Plans in Dallas are Here. Scroll down to "KVM VPS Servers"

    Thanks

    Awesome! I'll also PM you about the beta.

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

Sign In or Register to comment.