Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why some providers makes new SolusVM account per VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

why some providers makes new SolusVM account per VPS?

omelasomelas Member
edited December 2018 in General

SolusVM UI looks like it can support multiple VPSs in same account, but invoice always include a new Solus account per purchase. Does it have bug for it?

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

It happens if the host uses different username prefixes within the whmcs module, e.g. ukvps, usavps, kvm, vz etc etc

Not so much a bug, just a badly described feature with old logic that was never updated, I believe its on the cards to sort out though.

You can always just ask the host to move the servers under 1 account.

Thanked by 1muffin
  • I don't think most providers do that. I never had such problems. If I purchase multiple servers from a provider, all my servers are under the same solusvm account.

Which provider are you talking about?

• vserversitevserversite Member, Host Rep

The most have all VPS assigned to one user.
    The problem here the API from e.g whmcs...

• jlayjlay Member
    edited December 2018

I've got like 12 Virmach accounts to manage after the BF madness, for example. Their solution was to provide a box where you can input your existing username during the order... I feel like there's a better way to integrate that. This post has inspired me to ask them to consolidate them, lol. Fingers crossed!