Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirMach VPS unreachable
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirMach VPS unreachable

Some of my VPS at VirMach are down and I am not even able to reach their support page to create ticket at https://billing.virmach.com/supporttickets.php. Since last one hour facing this problem. Anyone else with same issue.

Comments

• are you in china and blocked by the great wall?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@davi said:
    Some of my VPS at VirMach are down and I am not even able to reach their support page to create ticket at https://billing.virmach.com/supporttickets.php. Since last one hour facing this problem. Anyone else with same issue.

What error are you getting submitting a ticket?

• VPS was down for one hour and now able to control panel and it was offline and I have just booted it. It is now up

@davi said:
    VPS was down for one hour and now able to control panel and it was offline and I have just booted it. It is now up

Glad its sorted!

• Was unable to reach page and it was timeout. I further noticed that my VPS has now IP6 also assigned. Not sure it was there already or not.

• @davi said:
    Was unable to reach page and it was timeout. I further noticed that my VPS has now IP6 also assigned. Not sure it was there already or not.

they do have a serverstatus page with issues on 12/25

@davi said:
    Was unable to reach page and it was timeout. I further noticed that my VPS has now IP6 also assigned. Not sure it was there already or not.

Probably a small issue

• My small VirMach vps in Frankfurt (Node: GEROVZ1) was unreachable for an hour, but at the moment everything is working fine, again.
    You should check the 'network Status' page on the control panel.

GEROVZ1 - Network Issues [Resolved] (Resolved)
    Hello,
    There appears to be potential network or hardware issue with GEROVZ1. We are investigating the problem and will update you with more information.

Update: This appeared to be a problem with the switch/NIC on the server. The datacenter had to reboot the machine and this is now working optimally. All VMs are either booting or have booted.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2018

I just thought, Josh appeared and took VirMach with him.

• @Neoon said:
    I just thought, Josh appeared and took VirMach with him.

Confirmed prout sightings