Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoMach5.com - Holiday deals! Huge KVM and Dedicated Server sales in LA!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoMach5.com - Holiday deals! Huge KVM and Dedicated Server sales in LA!

GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep
edited December 2018 in Offers

Hi there!

It's that time of year for being with family and with the new year fast approaching we are here to send off 2018 with a bang!

We'll be answering any questions via this thread, private message or sales ticket. Custom configurations are possible, please send us a message with your requirements - thanks!

KVM2G

2GB DDR4 RAM   
   30GB of RAID10 pure SSD storage    
   1 CPU @ 3.5GHz (Fair share)   
   1 Dedicated IPv4 address and /64 IPv6 subnet    
   1TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port   
   20Gbps of DDoS protection     
   Located in Los Angeles, California
   $5 per month or $48 per year.

ORDER HERE (Monthly)
ORDER HERE (Yearly)

You can also get 50% off any of our other VPS configurations using the code 87FBPYVM09 (This code expires on the 4th of January 2019.)

VPS not for you? No problem - Check out our Dedicated offers below!

LET L5420 Special

Dual L5420 (8 Cores @ 2.5GHz)
   16 GB RAM    
   1x 500GB GB SATA 7200RPM or 120GB SSD
   /29 IPv4 with 20Gbps of filtering
   5 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps - Incoming free.    
   $30/month ($25.00 per month on semi-annual and annual terms)

ORDER HERE

BONUS: Pay annually and get upgraded to a 2TB Hard Drive or 240GB SSD!. Pay on Semi-annually and we'll throw in an extra 120GB SSD or 500GB Hard Drive for FREE. Simply ticket in or leave it in the order notes!

LET E3v3 Special

E3-1270v3  (4 Cores, 8 Threads @ 3.5GHz)  
   32 GB RAM    
   1x 2TB SATA or 240GB SSD.
   10 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps - Incoming free.    
   $65/month ($54.17 per month semi-annual and annual terms) 

ORDER HERE

BONUS: Double your storage on Annual payment plans! Choose between 2x2TB, 2x240GB SSD or 1x 500GB SSD (Or mix and match - for example, 1x2TB Hard Drive and 1x 240GB SSD!) - simply open a ticket after you have ordered with your desired configuration or leave it in order notes.

Nothing here meet your needs or do you just want a different drive configuration? No problem. Send us a message and we'll be glad to work something out for you.

Our LookingGlass is available here

Please note, if services are not paid for within 48 hours machines will be returned back to stock for others. We guarantee orders to be provisioned within 2 working days of payment clearing excluding holidays.

Clients paying on an annual basis get 12 months for the price of 10. Clients paying Semi-annually get 6 months for the price of 5. Contact sales for more information on this.

Incoming bandwidth is free on all dedicated servers.

Happy Holidays from the GoMach5 team - we hope you all have a wonderful time this festive season and we hope you have an awesome 2019!

Comments

• Got one LET L5420 Special,very good.

Thanked by 1GM5
  • Shill post reported to Interpol.

Thanked by 1alilet
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2018

-

• GM5GM5 Member, Host Rep

@zhujiwiki said:
    Got one LET L5420 Special,very good.

Thank you for the kind words - we really appreciate it!

• @GM5 do you include KVM on the dedicated offers?

@wa44io4 said:
    @GM5 do you include KVM on the dedicated offers?

We can have a temporary KVM attached for you, that's no problem at all. We do not offer IPMI access to our L5420 systems.

We're now out of stock on the VPS offers, sorry! Thanks to everyone who's signed up so far. We still have some stock of the E3's and L5420 machines.

Happy Holidays!

• Was a previous dedicated customer and the service was top-notch. Couldn't pass up a good west coast deal on an E3. Snagged!

Thanked by 1GM5

@rpollestad said:
    Was a previous dedicated customer and the service was top-notch. Couldn't pass up a good west coast deal on an E3. Snagged!

Thank you for the awesome feedback - we really appreciate it. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Thanked by 1rpollestad
  • @GM5 said:

Thank you for the awesome feedback - we really appreciate it. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

And the server was deployed on Christmas! Thanks guys!

@rpollestad said:

@GM5 said:

And the server was deployed on Christmas! Thanks guys!

We're trying to get through the backlog still right now but I'm glad you're happy! :smile:

Again, let us know if you need anything else!

Thanked by 1rpollestad
  • L5420 this server, I can pay extra for it to become ≥240G SSD hard disk? how much is it? 240 or 400 or 512

@kvm8 said:
    L5420 this server, I can pay extra for it to become ≥240G SSD hard disk? how much is it? 240 or 400 or 512

If you prepay yearly we're happy to swap in a 240GB SSD for no extra charge. If you have a more desirable configuration in terms of storage in mind then let me know and I'll give you a quote for that.

• @GM5 said:

@kvm8 said:
    L5420 this server, I can pay extra for it to become ≥240G SSD hard disk? how much is it? 240 or 400 or 512

If you prepay yearly we're happy to swap in a 240GB SSD for no extra charge. If you have a more desirable configuration in terms of storage in mind then let me know and I'll give you a quote for that.

I have not used your product, maybe for this reason, I am more than willing to pay once a month, 240 or 400 or 512 SSD, you can give me a quote.

edited December 2018

I would be able to offer the following configurations for you:

240GB SSD
    16 GB RAM
    1x 240GB SSD
    $40/month

500GB SSD
    16 GB RAM
    1x 500GB SSD or 2x240GB SSD
    $55/month

Let me know if you're interested in either of these and I'll set up an order link for you.

(Apologies looks like I forgot to tag you)

@kvm8 - Let me know if the above configurations work for you.

• Do you support trial and refund policies?

@kvm8 said:
    Do you support trial and refund policies?

Refunds for services are decided on a case by case basis. This is why we provide our LookingGlass for you to see if the network meets your requirements prior to purchase. We want all clients to have a bigger picture of what we offer prior to purchase.

You can read all about our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy on our site.

Let me know if you require anything else.

• The quality of the network is not something that can be proved by an occasional test. Besides the quality of the network, the server also requires the quality of the hardware. You can't just provide Looking Glass to illustrate everything. Besides, you know that not providing Looking Glass will lose many interested customers in the first time.

edited December 2018

@kvm8 said:
    The quality of the network is not something that can be proved by an occasional test. Besides the quality of the network, the server also requires the quality of the hardware. You can't just provide Looking Glass to illustrate everything. Besides, you know that not providing Looking Glass will lose many interested customers in the first time.

Our LookingGlass is available on our site and is also linked on this thread. While I understand some things can't be tested on a LookingGlass it should still give you some further insight into our network. We try to provide as much information prior to purchase as possible so clients can make an informed decision.

Again, we deal with all refund requests on a case by case basis.