Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Unmetered VPS (4G RAM, 3+ cores, 100GB+ SSD)
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Unmetered VPS (4G RAM, 3+ cores, 100GB+ SSD)

Please post your prices & specs here. Location can be anywhere in europe OR north america.

Comments

  • Thanked by 1coreflux
  • Suraj_GhoshSuraj_Ghosh Member
    edited December 2018

    You can get custom server specs from our hosting

    Mod edit: Remove Spam

  • @Suraj_Ghosh said:
    You can get custom server specs from our hosting

    https://thehostingking.com/

    Indian and Bengali person on LET? :)

    @OP

    go for scaleway

  • @Tumbleguy1 Thanks for suggesting ScaleWay.

    @wa44io4 @mhosting_in We don't necessarily need budget, but bandwidth must be guaranteed, and not throttled. Same goes for IOPS.

    Thanked by 1Merlincool
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator
    edited December 2018

    @Suraj_Ghosh No one will take your business seriously if you can't even finish your website. Really your business looks shady as hell. Please dont say you been in business for 2 years.

    Thanked by 2endrit doghouch
  • Not to mention typos.

    ˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

  • t0ny0t0ny0 Member
    edited December 2018

    The lorem ipsum portion seems legit! It drowns me with confidence! Lmao

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Provider

    @DeadCode said:
    Please post your prices & specs here. Location can be anywhere in europe OR north america.

    Check our VPS offerings we offer KVM as well as OpenVZ VPS in LA, USA and we only use Pure SSD and comes with unmetered bandwidth

    https://hosteons.com/vps.php

    hostEONS - SSD KVM &OpenvZ VPS (FUSE, DOCKER, TUN/TAP Supported) | cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Locations: Los Angeles (CA), New York (NY), Jacksonville (FL) and Las Vegas (NV)| Free Blesta License | Latest Offer

  • You already have buyvm LU, so I cant suggest that :(

    "They said it's RAID 5" - geekypixal

  • Hi, we can offer this in Dallas:

    Intel Xeon Gold 6128 @3.4GHz
    4vCores
    3GB DDR4 ECC
    100GB NVMe SSD
    5TB Bandwidth @ 10gbps

    £15.99/m

    We also have the similar large plans in numerous locations in Europe with HDD storage for £9.99/m

    You can have a look here: https://hostdoc.co.uk/kvm-vps

  • @HostDoc said:
    Hi, we can offer this in Dalla
    5TB Bandwidth @ 10gbps
    You can have a look here: https://hostdoc.co.uk/kvm-vps

    Hello!

    I did say unmetered. Sadly 5tb will only last us a few hours.

    Thanks anyways for the offer!

    Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • AC_FanAC_Fan Member
    edited December 2018

    Why not a Hetzner dedi?
    If that's not an option, NetCup has some VPS that you might wanna check out.

  • @DeadCode said:

    @HostDoc said:
    Hi, we can offer this in Dalla
    5TB Bandwidth @ 10gbps
    You can have a look here: https://hostdoc.co.uk/kvm-vps

    Hello!

    I did say unmetered. Sadly 5tb will only last us a few hours.

    Thanks anyways for the offer!

    You are welcome. We also have many other locations with unmetered also.

  • Hm.
    I think someone should mention Hetzner.

    ˙ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

  • LyphiardLyphiard Member, Provider

    Do you have any particular budget?

    Do you need unmetered 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, more? Are you going to be using a CPU-intensive or IOPS-intensive application?

    Nexril | Unmanaged KVM VPS and Dedicated Servers

  • These facts are really fun. Owner even not cares to fix it.

    Thanked by 1eol

    Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet

  • 5TB would only last you a few hours? So how much bandwidth do you expect to consume on a monthly basis?

  • @Nnyan said:
    5TB would only last you a few hours? So how much bandwidth do you expect to consume on a monthly basis?

    Mucho tentacles, muchohentai.com to be exact...

    "They said it's RAID 5" - geekypixal

  • @Lyphiard @HostDoc

    Here are our graphs from a specific node (NYC-04):

    IOPS
    IOPS Graph

    Bandwidth
    Bandwidth Graph

    Both are for the last 7 days. It also seems SSD-C doesn't cut it due to lack of IOPS, so we need true SSD

    @vovler said:

    @Nnyan said:
    5TB would only last you a few hours? So how much bandwidth do you expect to consume on a monthly basis?

    Mucho tentacles, muchohentai.com to be exact...

    Yep! I guess it's in my post history? lol

  • LyphiardLyphiard Member, Provider

    @DeadCode said:

    Here are our graphs from a specific node (NYC-04):

    Did you have a budget you needed to work with? Have you perhaps considered a dedicated server instead of a VPS?

    Nexril | Unmanaged KVM VPS and Dedicated Servers

  • DeadCode said: Yep! I guess it's in my post history? lol

    Yeah, I read your first thread a few months ago as I was also looking for something similar.

    Would you like me to remove the website URL? Not sure if you'd like to keep that private

    "They said it's RAID 5" - geekypixal

  • @DeadCode NetCup RS 1000 G8 should be perfect for you. 3 of those run you ~24 USD per month (paid quarterly) for a total of 6 cores, 240TB traffic, 120GB SSD and 24GB RAM.

  • @Lyphiard said:

    @DeadCode said:

    Here are our graphs from a specific node (NYC-04):

    Did you have a budget you needed to work with? Have you perhaps considered a dedicated server instead of a VPS?

    Anything under $55 USD. VPSes are great because instead of renting a single 10Gbps server we can rent VPSes all over the world for lower latency. We spread the traffic using DNS Load balancing

    @AC_Fan said:
    @DeadCode NetCup RS 1000 G8 should be perfect for you. 3 of those run you ~24 USD per month (paid quarterly) for a total of 6 cores, 240TB traffic, 120GB SSD and 24GB RAM.

    They sadly do not satisfy our minimum specs (per-node) requirements.

  • AC_FanAC_Fan Member
    edited December 2018

    @DeadCode NetCup VPS 2000 G8:
    8 vCores, 16GB RAM, 160GB SSD, 80TB traffic at 1Gbps, 16.5 USD.

    Or, HostDoc Resource Pool 3:
    30 vCores, 8GB RAM, 300GB SSD, upto 52TB per VPS, 26 USD.

    HostDoc (Resource Pool), OVH, Hetzner (Dedis), NetCup are the best, bandwidth usage wise.
    For your requirements, HostDoc (Resource Pool) and NetCup are the only real options.

  • @Daniel15 said:
    Maybe BuyVM?

    @Francisco has said "100mbps unmetered per 4GB of RAM", so my options might be a bit better.

  • @AC_Fan said:

    @Daniel15 said:
    Maybe BuyVM?

    @Francisco has said "100mbps unmetered per 4GB of RAM", so my options might be a bit better.

    What does that mean? I've got a Slice 4096 (4GB RAM) and definitely get speeds above 100 Mb/s:

    % speedtest-cli
    Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
    Testing from FranTech Solutions...
    Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
    Selecting best server based on ping...
    Hosted by ServerPoint (Las Vegas, NV) [1.38 km]: 1.66 ms
    Testing download speed................................................................................
    Download: 628.93 Mbit/s
    Testing upload speed......................................................................................................
    Upload: 894.28 Mbit/s
    

    I don't use much bandwidth though... Is the speed throttled for people that use a lot of bandwidth?

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @Daniel15 said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @Daniel15 said:
    Maybe BuyVM?

    @Francisco has said "100mbps unmetered per 4GB of RAM", so my options might be a bit better.

    What does that mean? I've got a Slice 4096 (4GB RAM) and definitely get speeds above 100 Mb/s:

    % speedtest-cli
    Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
    Testing from FranTech Solutions...
    Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
    Selecting best server based on ping...
    Hosted by ServerPoint (Las Vegas, NV) [1.38 km]: 1.66 ms
    Testing download speed................................................................................
    Download: 628.93 Mbit/s
    Testing upload speed......................................................................................................
    Upload: 894.28 Mbit/s
    

    I don't use much bandwidth though... Is the speed throttled for people that use a lot of bandwidth?

    For people that really want to give 'er on bandwidth (TOR, heavy seed boxing, big CDN's, etc) we ask that they keep to around 100mbit/sec 24/7 usage per 4GB RAM they buy. This keeps things pretty even and everyone on the same hardware should have a good amount.

    If you need to burst here/there instead, then you're fine.

    Francisco

    Thanked by 3Daniel15 DeadCode eol
    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @Francisco said:

    @Daniel15 said:

    @AC_Fan said:

    @Daniel15 said:
    Maybe BuyVM?

    @Francisco has said "100mbps unmetered per 4GB of RAM", so my options might be a bit better.

    What does that mean? I've got a Slice 4096 (4GB RAM) and definitely get speeds above 100 Mb/s:

    % speedtest-cli
    Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
    Testing from FranTech Solutions...
    Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
    Selecting best server based on ping...
    Hosted by ServerPoint (Las Vegas, NV) [1.38 km]: 1.66 ms
    Testing download speed................................................................................
    Download: 628.93 Mbit/s
    Testing upload speed......................................................................................................
    Upload: 894.28 Mbit/s
    

    I don't use much bandwidth though... Is the speed throttled for people that use a lot of bandwidth?

    For people that really want to give 'er on bandwidth (TOR, heavy seed boxing, big CDN's, etc) we ask that they keep to around 100mbit/sec 24/7 usage per 4GB RAM they buy. This keeps things pretty even and everyone on the same hardware should have a good amount.

    If you need to burst here/there instead, then you're fine.

    Francisco

    Already using 2 of your nodes francisco. You're truly a life saver. After you told us that we're using quite a bit of bandwidth, we've changed our round robin algorithm to a weighted one so we don't destroy the bandwidth of your servers.

    Thanks for being so comprehensive in the last year :)

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @DeadCode said:

    Already using 2 of your nodes francisco. You're truly a life saver. After you told us that we're using quite a bit of bandwidth, we've changed our round robin algorithm to a weighted one so we don't destroy the bandwidth of your servers.

    Thanks for being so comprehensive in the last year :)

    Thanks for the feedback :)

    You're welcome to more plans, we'll have more this week.

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
Sign In or Register to comment.