Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need reviews about hostsolutions.ro
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need reviews about hostsolutions.ro

need reviews about hostsolutions.ro anyone there who is using it ? please share your reviews
uptime
performance
support?

Comments

• there are mixed reviews.... for hobby/dev its oky and great for price... but for production i would go with top providers.

Thanked by 2eol vimalware
  • Look on the top right corner of any LowEndTalk page, you will see a search bar, input your search terms, press Enter, then look through search results.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @default said:
    Look on the top right corner of any LowEndTalk page, you will see a search bar, input your search terms, press Enter, then look through search results.

already did but got some about storage vm not about dedicated servers :) that's why i posted it

• @ehab said:
    there are mixed reviews.... for hobby/dev its oky and great for price... but for production i would go with top providers.

exactly i need for long term so dont want to change it daily on daily basis

• @asadk then also check the SLA agreement .

• @ehab said:
    @asadk then also check the SLA agreement .

SLA of hostingsolution?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

SLA of your sanity.

• Ooouu deank in the thread ... what ennndDDD he brings with him tonight.

edited December 2018

Well, OP is showing some symptoms, so here I am.

• ouuHHH ... oky then, have fun :

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
  • @asadk said:

@default said:
    Look on the top right corner of any LowEndTalk page, you will see a search bar, input your search terms, press Enter, then look through search results.

already did but got some about storage vm not about dedicated servers :) that's why i posted it

sometimes the dedicated server(dual e5-2450l 32gb ram 1tb hdd @ 37EUR) goes down for no reason (I only installed nginx)
    so I canceled it after a few months

• @asadk said:
    need reviews about hostsolutions.ro anyone there who is using it ? please share your reviews
    uptime
    performance
    support?

If "uptime", "performance" and "support" are more important to you than price you probably should look to a different provider.

Yeah, someone cheaper.